Chapter 2

I Don't Deserve Happiness

 

Chapter 2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Look guys I found - this is my new girl friend." He threw his arms around my shoulders . " Isn't she cute?" 
 
His friends laughed except for one he had a normal plain face like he didn't care.
 
" Stop and let her go DaeHyun..." the guy said.
 
" Don't touch me!" I pushed his arm away from me.
 
" Feisty ! I like that!" He grabbed me again holding me closer to him. 
 
" Let go of me!" I pushed his disgusting  hands away from me. 
 
" Not until I'm done with you ." He smirked .
 
" AHH!" 
 
In a flash he ripped my uniform shirt causing all the buttons to rip off.
 
"Mmmm .." He jumped on me pushing me on to the ground. He held my arms  over my head. " Your pretty good.." He zoomed closing the gap between us.
 
" Stop!" I screamed as he got closer. Tears streamed down my face. I can't believe this is happening . This can't happen ,why me?! " Please stop!"  I can't believe I'm going to die like this - this is humiliating.. 
 
* bam* 
 
DaeHyun was punched and thrown to the wall.  
 
" Yonguk .." DaeHyun slowly got up.
 " What the hell was that?" Blood came out from his corner mouth.
 
".. I can't listen to a girl cry." Yonguk said cooly cracking his fists.
 
" Pfft.. " Daehyun got up and wipped his face.
 
".. Go.." Yonguk said looking at me with a sad face.
 
I quickly got up a ran away from them holding on my broken buttoned uniform shirt. I ran past many students looking at me. They saw a girl with messed up hair with a muddy torn shirt . 
 
Many just snickered and laughed at me . 
 
" Look at her! " one kid pointed laughing .
 
" Installgram!" A girl shouted pulling out her phone filming me...
 
A bunch of different boys came toward my direction. " You .." 
 
In a second I was smacked to the ground hard cement on my back. 
 
I looked at my elbows and knees when I felt a sudden quick pain under my skin.  My skin was skinned blood was dripping out of my four joints . A tear escaped my eye as the pain twisted in me.
 
" Know wander you we're so quiet.. your a dirty ." Woohyun said sending me a hard kick on my thigh. 
 
I gasped in pain as his kick hit me. 
I closed my eye tight trying to calm down the pain. 
 
" You should just die you idiot , your so stupid." He sent me another hard kick in the same spot .
 
I covered my already red purple bruised thigh and began to cry harder . The cuts and bruise hurted too much..
 
I tried to get up but I couldn't move . I felt like my right leg was paralyzed. I flinched at the pain as I moved it. 
 
" Where are you going ? You little ." Sungyeol said smirking following me.
 
I was trying to crawl looking like a cripple away from them. 
 
" What did I miss?" Myungsoo said coming over .
 
" I'm teaching this a lesson." Woohyun said.
 
" Oo." Myungsoo came closer to me bending down right infront of me looking at me from head to toe.
 
" ..." I looked away.
 
"..Ahh .. Such shame such beauty was lost.."  Myungsoo shook his head  looking at my bruise and cuts. 
 
Myungsoo was one of the school's biggest players . He slept with too many girls that you would not able to count with your fingers.
 
" ..Such a pretty face though.." Myungsoo touched my face with his hands who knows where it had been.
 
I slapped his hand away from my face. 
 
"Hm?.." Myungsoo tilted his head whiling staring at me . " Quite aggressive ....nice combo.." he smirked .
 
" Retarted . " Woohyun sent me another kick this time at my side stomach.
 
" Ah! .." I covered my mouth from screaming in pain. 
 
By this time all the high school students formed a large circle around me . They watched as I suffered in pain..
 
 
" ..Why don't you talk?.." Myungsoo asked getting close to me..
 
" ...." Tears streamed down my cheeks . I bit down on my lips preventing to let out my cry of pain.
 
" ..Come on .. Talk." Myungsoo poked my head with a finger.
 
" Talk you stupid !" Sungyeol sent a kick to my another thigh. 
 
" Ah! * gaspes in pain * ...p-please stop hurting me.."  I cried.
 
" ..That's better.." Myungsoo smirked. " Your so strong.." He patted my head.
 
 
" Enough! Myungsoo , don't play with her ." Woohyun grabbed my collars making me flinch . " I not done teaching this a lesson."  He formed a fist ready to punch me in the face.
 
" Hold on ." Sungyeol said. " Let throw her off the building. " He laughed.
 
He looked up the top of the building and then down".. That'll teach her.." Woohyun grabbed on my ripped shirt dragging me .
 
" No please ! " I screamed in pain.
 
Woohyun was suddenly on the ground . The blonde doe eyed boy was beating him up. A group of 12 boys was beating up all the infinite gang .
 
"...." I looked at them feeling shocked.. Why are they helping me?.. Why are they doing this?
 
The blonde doe eyed boy came running towards me with a worried face. " Are you okay?.."
 
I shook my head in pain.
 
He looked me up and down seeing my exposed flesh with bruise and cuts .
"...That er.." He walked over to Woohyun.
 
I got surprised .. this doe eyed boy never bad mouthed a bad word . He was always seen cute smiling all the time , no one would think he would ever say this..
 
He sent Woohyun 10 hard kicks before returning to me. 
 
He squat in front of me back facing me. " Kai..lift her up on me."
 
A tanned boy came and gently lifted me over to the doe eyed boy's back.
 
 " ..Your so light.." The doe eyed boy whispered to me. He carried me out into the nurse's office.
 
" .. Oh my god child.." The nurse look at the blob of mess infront of her. 
" We need to take you to a hospital !" 
 
" How bad is it ?" The doe eyed boy asked.
 
" Really bad ..quick we need to take her to the hospital now." The nurse said. " Quick carry her to my car