Chapter 4

I Don't Deserve Happiness

 

Chapter 4
 
 
 
 
Life.. is beautiful isn't it?so amazing...it isn't in my part of the view..it's so hideous ..
 
You think it's so beautiful?...well think again.. not everything is..
 
" Yah ! ! Your sitting alone again?" Two girls  shouted when they walked past me ." Hahaha. lolz."
 
Narrow minded fools..they never know how to shut their mouths ..
I've had enough of this hate ..I've had in enough from  everyone..I don't even care anymore.. I'm done with their words.. 
 
It's just a waste of time, if you try to explain to them. They listen with their mouths and talk with their mouth.. 
 
Basically narrow minded ..
 
 
I didn't even bother getting lunch in the lunch room.. Yesterday I got pushed and no one helped, they stood there laughing . Just screw it..I'm never going back in there again..
 
So humiliating....I just hate my self so much.. Why did I have to be born here? Why was I even here?..I have no reason to be in this place..
 
I feel so lonely..if I only fitted in.. life would be so much easier..not every one would hate me so much ..
 
Too be honest..I missed Luhan talking to me...even if he said one word to me ..I would've of been happy...I'm not meaning I'm in love with him or anything ...
 
Luhan haven't really been talking to me the last 3 days..I understand he just broke up with his girlfriend and needs to heal , he needs space.
 
" Tsk..tsk..not so tough now you ." 
 
I turned to my right side, it was Luhan's girlfriend, Mei ..
 
" ..."
 
" ..Don't you hear me??" Mei said angrily ." It was all your fault you stupid ahole , you ruined us ."
 
"...." I said nothing , I didn't even look at her.
 
" Ahh- ugh!! You idiot why don't you talk?! Say something! Fight with me!" She screamed. 
 
"..." 
 
" ..Ugh! Omg! Your so stupid , can you even talk??" 
 
"...Mei, I don't want any trouble .." I managed to mumble out.
 
"Haha! You should of thought of that before, now it too late!" Mei grabbed me pushing me on to the floor.
 
" Ah!" I was still in my crutches , it was barely healing. I fell back wards meeting the cement floor earning another bruise .
 
" I'm so tired of your dumb acts , snap out of it!" Mei screamed.
 
"..Mei..what did I do to you?.." 
 
" Are you serious?? " Mei sighed loudly. " Your making me angrier and angrier - I could kill you!"
 
I slightly flinched at her loud voice.
 
" Mei!" 
 
We both turned at the voice , it was Luhan.
 
" L-Luhan.." Mei blurted .
 
" Just what are you doing?!" Luhan said angrily. 
 
"..I..I was just teaching her lesson- She broke our relationship Luhan!" Mei said.
 
"...Mei.." Luhan's face darkened. " I never thought .. You could be such a ugly person."
 
" ..U-ugly??! -Luhan you said I was beautiful !!" Mei cried with heavy screams.
 
" ..That's was before I knew that your heart was so ugly...the Mei I loved wasn't like this.." Luhan said.
 
"Luhan!" Mei cried.
 
" ..Don't you dare hurt my friends again.." Luhan said walking towards me helping me up.
 
"No! I'll do what ever it takes to get you back!" Mei screamed behind us.
 
"..." Luhan glanced back at her with a plain steel face not showing a single expression . He turned back and led us to picnic table .
 
" ...I-I'm sorry ..I-"I was cut off.
 
" Look - it wasn't your fault that I broke up with Mei.."Luhan said. 
 
"..."
 
" My friends told me she was cheating on me ..but I never believed them . I thought they were lying , it turned out I was wrong.." Luhan said. " It's not your fault .. don't listen to her."
 
"..."
 
" ..Anyways.. How are you?.." Luhan said after a long slience.
 
" Not well.." 
 
" ..Is your legs okay?" Luhan asked.
 
"..I guess the bruises are healing.." I look down at my bandaged legs .
 
" That's good...Lets- I mean how about I take you to see the Han River, once your better?" Luhan smiled. 
 
"..Han River?."
 
" Yeah, at night lets go there on New Year. We can ride bikes there."Luhan continued. " If we go on New Year there might also be firecrackers." 
 
" ..."
 
" So what you think?" Luhan smiled.
 
" .. Sounds good ..I actually never went to the Han River at night."
 
I never went out at night because I did a few times and I got beat up by some boys and girls..I never went out again after that night.
 
"Promise? " Luhan reached his hand towards me.
 
"..What are you doing?.." I asked confused.
 
" ..Pinky promise of course.haha" Luhan laughed innocently.
 
He wrapped his pinky around my pinky. " Promise?."
 
" I promise."
 
" Okay! Remember what you said."Luhan smiled.
 
I nodded my head.