Chp 2: Shock

Star Crossed: Love Hexagon

Chapter 2: Shock

      “Oh My God!” Shinhye kept on screaming. Her face looked almost exactly like Suzy’s, but that wasn’t the reason for her screaming. Although she looked like Suzy her face was swollen. It was now the size of a large dinner plate and as red as her favorite Korean snack, dukbokki. “Omo Unnie! I’m so sorry Unnie” Suzy managed to say.“I’m really really sorry!” Amber said looking down. Shinhye took a deep breath and calmly asked” What brand did you use?” Amber quickly showed Shinhye the box and that caused Shinhye to gasp and rush to the bathroom.

      “Mianhae, Unnie.” the two younger girls managed to say. “It’s ok just hurry up and redo it with this brand” Shinhye sighed as she handed Amber a different set of make-up. “And never ever use that on me again. I’m allergic to the coloring they use.” Shinhye explained. “Araseo” both girls said feeling guilty.

      “Come on Unnie we’re gonna be late!” Suzy said as she tried to rush her out the door. “Suzy you have to stay home and rest and besides it’s only 10 AM, and the audition doesn’t start till 1:30!” Shinhye tried to reason. “There’s going to be a lot of people there so it’s better if you go there early.” Suzy warned trying to make Shinhye forget the fact that she isn’t suppose to go. “Fine but you have to stay!” Shinhye answered. “Fine, but you have to wear this” she said as she handed a surgical face mask to Shinhye, like the one people wear when they’re sick. “Uh, Why?” Shinhye frustratedly questioned. “Yah! Unnie your face is still swollen, I’m afraid they won’t let you addition when they see your face like that it might scare Yonghwa Oppa!” Suzy warned again. “ Yah! Bae Suji stop yelling at me! How can a sick person like you yell so loud at some older than you, and especially when thats someone is someone doing you a favor!” Shinhye replied in disbelief, and disappointment.

      Shinhye’s POV

      “#1534, Please go to room B” a middle aged lady came into our large waiting room, that were packed with young teenage girls all squealing in excitement. “Dae!” I quickly got up and walked to out the door where it lead out into a hallway with countless rooms, but there was only one room where all Suzy’s dreams can come true.

       I finally made it to room B, and I carefully knocked on the door, and stepped in bowing. I was trying to leave a good first impression for Suzy. “Annyeonghaseyo! I am Suzy-mida. It’s nice to meet you! I will dance to the song “Love the Way Your Are”, by Rhianna. Please feel free to tell me my mistakes” I said with a bright smile that was probably covered by the mask. And with that the music started playing and I just let the music be my guide.

Author’s POV

       “The dance was almost perfect” Shinhye sadly thought “If only I did a better spin” She sighed quietly as she waited for the judges to speak. Shinhye peaked over at their faces, and spotted a pretty good looking guy in the middle, and proceeded in looking at his name tag, but there was none. “So that must be Yonghwa” she thought.

       Although she was standing there for a long time, she can almost feel that she had failed the audition. But to her surprise they started clapping, all except the one in the middle who seemed like he didn’t even care about her dance. Shinhye tsked and returned to looking at the other judges with an eye smile. “Your dance was perfection!” a woman probably in her early thirties exclaimed. and Shinhye bowed at the praise, not even noticing her bright red cheeks. “Alright you can leave now just remember to check for email, and mail for any results!” the man sitting on the right of Yonghwa said with a warm smile. “Thank you so much for your time!” Shinhye said before heading towards the door. “Wait!” a cold and sharp voice, unlike the previous people suddenly spoke, and Shinhye froze in her spot.

      “ Please take off your mask.” the voice said again as Shinhye slowly turned around to a very serious Yonghwa. “I’m sorry, but I’m sick, so I believe it’s best if I keep it on” Shinhye tried saying. “Well then you should've that in the first place. Now you’re just spreading germs! But since you’re here you might as well just take it off at least one so we can actually see in person. Unless you’re actually not Bae Suji.” the voice of Yonghwa said again. “But….” Shinhye tried again. “I guess you should just leave then.’’ he said again. “ Yong aren’t you being a little too harsh here?” the sweet woman whispered. Shinhye sighed in defeat. “You’re not ugly, but you shouldn’t have came if you’re so sick” he made a disgusted face. “ Well, I’m sorry I just didn’t want to miss this chance.” Shinhye tried to politely say with a poker face. “Alright that’s it for now, just wait for the results.” Yonghwa rudely said without a single care for what Shinhye had to say. “ De! Thank you for your time!” Shinhye said again with her poker face, as she headed out the door for real this time.

      Shinhye let out a huge sigh once she walked out the room. “What a jerk! Why is he even holding an audition for his music video when he barely cares about the dances that people prepared so much for this!” she whispered to herself quietly as she walked down the long hallway ready to leave the building, but then someone called out “Shinhye-shi!” and Shinhye froze in her spot for the second that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND FOR WAITING TO LONG FOR ME TO POST THIS! I'M SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG, BUT I'M SO GREATFUL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR AND THE SHORT AND BORING CHAPTER, BUT PLEASE CONTINUE READING!

 

 

AND THIS IS A STORY THAT IS WORTH YOUR TIME SO PLEASE READ IT

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/647789/what-if-apink-infinite-myungsoo-romance-suzy-eunji-lay