Chp 8: Party Time!

Star Crossed: Love Hexagon

Chapter 8: Party Time!

As soon as Shinhye and Suzy walked into the room all eyes fell on them.It was the first time the only noise that could be heard was the club music. Now it wasn't that celebrities were never seen in the club, but they never expected Park Shinhye, whom most people know as a famous Korean-american celebrity to be there. And on top of that they didn't expect the nation's first love, Suzy to go to the club. Even more to their surprise they both walked in together like sisters.

Finally, after what seemed to be a long time of awkward silence and staring the DJ finally spoke. "Let's have both our special guests have a dance battle!" And with that request the whole crowd started to cheer. The cheering got so loud that even people in the VIP rooms and on the second floor decided to look down from the balcony.

"So what do you say? You wanna go for it?" Shinhye said with a playful smirk. "Oh it's on! You have no idea how much I had improved." Suzy said while returning the smirk.

Both of them walked hand in hand onto the stage which caused another round of cheers. Shinhye danced to "Why don't you love me?" (2011 Melon Music Awards) while Suzy danced to "Yes" (Dance battle with Hara of Kara). Although the winner was unclear if was clear that the crowd was at frenzy and wanted them to dance again.

 

 

 Just then 2PM's "Hands Up" blasted and more celebrities joined the stage. Shinhye and Suzy turned to see 2PM members Taecyeon, Nichkhun , and Wooyoung followed by SNSD's Yoona dancing and singing along.

While this whole performance Yonghwa watched closely gripping the handle tightly. He was angry yet somewhat slightly disappointed. Suzy was having so much fun and didn't even call to excuse Shinhye of her rude behavior.

 

After all the dancing and singing the group finally headed to the VIP room on the second floor.

"Here let me introduce you to my band mates Wooyoung and Nichkhun and my good friend Yoona." Taecyeon said. As Shinhye shaked their hands Wooyoung seemed to be familiar, but she couldn't figure out who he was. It was like a hidden file in the back of her mind with a lock on it. 

During the whole time two people seemed extremely tense.Suzy just kept quiet and occasionally giggled. She took shot after shot, while avoiding someone's gaze and Shinhye knew something was definitely not right.

Wooyoung on the other hand, kept looking at a certain someone. But it was very obvious that "someone" was avoiding him. So he too took shot after shot.

Soon both Suzy and Wooyoung was anything but sober.

"Nichkhun go get more beers. There's no more. Hurry and go get some already." Wooyoung whined.

"Uh... Why is it always me? I don't want to. Why don't you go get it yourself?" Nichkhun complained. "Just go get it already!" Wooyoung muttered as he flinged a cushion in Nichkhun's direction. "Aish." Nichkhun muttered as he walked out the door.


 

As Nichkhun walked down the hallway with a bucket of iced beer he spotted a figure that wasn't actually sober either. "Hyung! Is that you?" Nichkhun shouted down the hallway.

 

Yonghwa was walking down the hallway with small, careful steps because his head was starting to throb and he felt like he was going to topple over. But he kept telling himself that he wasn't the slightest bit drunk and all he needed to do was get home and get some sleep because tomorrow was going to be a big day. But just as he was going to take another step he heard someone call out to him. And so he turned around to see Nichkhun approaching him.

 

"Hyung why are you here tonight? I thought you were going to debut as a band tomorrow. And didn't you just get off plane?" Nichkhun asked innocently. "Well long story.and I don't think it's a story exactly worth hearing." Yonghwa muttered. "Well it's ok you can tell me all about it. Here come to our room I'm sure that the others would like to see you as well." Nichkhun smiled baring all his pearly whites, while putting his arm over Yonghwa's shoulders.

 

Just as both idols were about to walk towards the VIP room Suzy came running down the hall in her killer pumps. And it was obvious that she was drunk because her steps were dangerously wobbly. Never the less, she kept running and tears were starting to stream down her cheeks. Not far behind Shinhye was also running but unlike Suzy despite being in heels her steps were steady. And there was this worried expression that plastered her face. Even though this was an expression that people usually don't find beautiful, it captivated Yonghwa.

 

"Why is the goddess so troubled? -wait wait is that Park Shinhye? Huh. For a second I actually thought she was pretty. It must be the alcohol getting to my head." Yonghwa thought. 

 

 

Ok so to clarify some things. If you remember (probably not because I rarely update) from previous chapters Yonghwa and Suzy are close because she was fictionalfictionaly featured in his music video.

Also for many readers I know that Suzy is not from FNC and to clarify I will mix a lot of the companies and create a lot of fictional events. But don't worry in the end each person will be in the right company.

I also know woozy might be weird for those who watched Dream High but just bare with me.

And I know this chapter is boring but I tried to leave a cliff hanger. So please bare with me. Thanks for reading and please subscribe, upvote, and comment. And follow me on Instagram @happyeaterk.