Chp 6: Welcome Back

Star Crossed: Love Hexagon

Chapter 6: Welcome Back


 

"Hey, it's me. Yeah. Can you help me please? Thanks!" She said as she turned to face the fans and reporters. "First of all I would like to thank all of you for taking your time to come here, but as if now me and Suzy will not be answering questions" Shinhye stated. And as if it was planned security guards and bodyguards came out to block the fans and reporters to make a path for Suzy and Shinhye to leave the airport.

 

"Wah...Unnie you're amazing!" Suzy complemented "We were able to leave the airport with just one phone call!" " That's just on my friends effort" Shinhye  humbly replied.

 

“Are you okay? You’ve been staring at your phone since we left the airport?” Shinhye asked Suzy. “I’m fine, its just that I’m pretty sure I got Oppa really mad. You should have saw how he looked at me when I told him that I didn’t come to the airport for him.” Suzy sadly said. “Why are so bothered by it? He’s not even that important. Plus he’s rude and snobby. I really don’t get what you see in him.” Shinhye ranted. But Suzy didn’t hear any of it. She was too busy thinking of a way to make it up to him. “Maybe I should give him a call.” Suzy mumbled to herself. “Fine, fine, fine. Don’t ever tell me I’m a bad Unnie that doesn’t even talk to you.” Shinhye complained as Suzy dialed Yonghwa’s number.



 

“Omo! Suzy’s calling! I bet she’s apologizing!” Yonghwa said as he rose his phone into the air in victory. But the happy moment didn’t even last a second. The force he used to shoot his arm up into the air caused him to lose the grip of his phone and the devil known as gravity pulled it down. But Yonghwa wasn’t going to let his apology slip that easily, he’s been waiting for Suzy’s call.

 

So he took a dive for his phone, and caught just before it crashed onto the ground. He landed with his belly on the floor. A normal person doing such a deed would already spark media’s interest, but this wasn’t just any normal person, this was Korea’s beloved singer. He sure was going to make tomorrow’s headlines. With arguing on the plane, to lying on the airport floor. “Get up already! Didn’t you already draw enough attention on the plane.” his manager yelled. But Yonghwa didn’t hear any of it. He was too focused on sliding the call button. So his manager was left with no other choice than to pull him up.

 

“Suzy?!?” Yonghwa asked overly excited instead of being angry like he was minutes ago. “Oppa! Are you still mad at me? I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.” she said with guilt. Yonghwa just stood there with a smile plastered onto his face, beaming with happiness because he had finally gotten the apology he was looking for. “Oppa are you still there? Are you so mad that you are ignoring me?” she said with sadness and fear. “Pabo, How can I sand being mad at you for such a long period of-” Yonghwa started saying, but was cut off by an angry voice. “Who are you to make our Suzy apologize for not picking you up at the airport? She’s not your mother, she’s not your manager, she’s not your girlfriend, not your wife, and she certainly doesn’t work for you! You’re lucky you even got to see her face upon arrival. You don’t even have a right to mad at her.” Shinhye hissed over the phone. “God, How I hate snobby people who think they’re better than others!” she sighed in English before hanging up on him.

 

Yonghwa stood in the middle of the airport with his phone still glued onto his face. Never in his whole life has he ever been treated like that. And to come to think about he has been scolded twice in the same day! And the worst part was that it was by the same person.

 

Finally Yonghwa snapped out of his angry daydream, and his assistant could have sworn that he saw smoke fuming out of his nostrils. He sat in his van with a scary aura and nobody dared to talk. They all sensed that the volcano would erupt if they added any more heat to it.


However, the silence had to be broken when his phone rang. It was Minhyuk. They were going to be in and a band together soon. “Hyung to celebrate our debut tomorrow Jungshin and Jonghyun hyung decided that we should go clubbing. You have to come okay? Promise me you will come! Please?!?!” Minhyuk begged. “Are you guys crazy?!?! Tomorrow’s the big day and you guys want to get wasted. You must be kidding me!” Yonghwa said in disbelief. “Hyung just this once! Please?!?! We promise not to get wasted. Please hyung!” MInhyuk begged again. Yonghwa could of sworn he was using some kind of aegyo to pull at his heartstrings. (GUYS HEARTSTRINGS!!!! HAHAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE!)There was no way Yonghwa was going to be able to pull out of this one. After all he needed to relax after such a crazy day, and especially since he caused a big blow to their nearby futures with those airport scandals.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys I haven't updated in a super long time. Please forgive me! I don't have much time to write this, so I'll try to find more time. I will also try improve my grammar, and try to spice up my story.

 

Another thing is that I tend to get insecure, and I'm worried that you guys don't like my story so if you do like it please leave a comment and subscribe to my story. You can post on my wall too, I'm not sure if I might have the time to respond to you, but I'll make sure to read every "," you wrote. Just these little things serve as an encouragement.