Chp 7: Welcome Back Part II

Star Crossed: Love Hexagon

Chapter 7: Welcome Back Part II

“Unnie let’s go in. Omma and Appa really misses you.” Suzy said as she happily giggled and skipped towards the door. “Can’t you at least help me with these boxes?” Shinhye asked. “Just wait a little, I’ll ask the Unnies to get it.”Suzy said as she headed towards the houses open doors lined with maids.

“Omo Shinhye-ah I haven’t seen you in so long! Aigoo do you know how much I missed you?” Mrs. Bae said as Shinhye hugged both of Suzy’s parents. “Imo, Samchon, how have you guys been? I missed you guys so much!” Shinhye said. Although Suzy's parents weren't actually related to Shinhye their parents were so close that they were just like family. “Hurry up and come in you must be tired? That must have been a long flight. How was America? Did you miss us ?" Mrs. Bae asked. "Of course I missed you!" Shinhye said as her phone started to ring. "Yoboseyo?" Shinhye spoke into her phone before she can I even reply Mrs.Bae. "De!" Shinhye continues into her phone. She turned back to Mrs. Bae before bowing and apologizing.

"Mianhaeyo, my friends have set up set a party for me, but I can stay. I can always meet up with them a different time."

"Aniya just go and have fun while you can. I know you're gonna be busy later, we can always have a meal together a different time." Mr. Bae gently told her.

"But you guys are just as important!" Shinhye argued.

"Unnie! If Appa says you can go just go. You know how hard it is for me to get permission to go out at night." Suzy whispered.

"That's because you don't know how to take care of yourself like Shinhye . You're always depending on us to help you, even for the smallest matters. How can I trust you to go out at night by yourself?" Mr. Bae scoffed.

"But since Unnie's back I can go out right? Unnie will always take care of me!" Suzy pleaded.

"Only if Shinhye is with you!" Mr. Bae finally gave in.

"Unnie let's hurry up, I don't want to be late!" Suzy shouted from the bathroom as Shinhye dried her hair. "Don't worry. When am I ever late?" Shinhye asked with a smirk.

 

Taking one last look in the mirror and adjusting her accessories ,she finally smiled at her outfit. "Unnie hurry we're gonna be late!" Suzy complained with aegyo as she peeked into Shinhye's room. "I'm ready! Don't worry about being late, you'll never be late when you're with me."Shinhye replied with another smirk. "Just hop on and sit tight, we're gonna beat the lights!" (Hehe my dad always says that to my sister and I)

 

 

Shinhye arrived in front of the club with Suzy in the passengers seat. She got out of her car and gave her keys to the host as Suzy followed suit. They easily got into the club despite causing such a big commotion. Who'd expect to see so many idols in one club? Who'll be there? Is it just a coincident or is it fate?

 

 

 

Sorry guys I haven't updated in so long because I'm so busy. But right now I'm on vacation in Italy so I thought I should find some time to update. And for those of you that read the story before my note you weren't suppose to. I hadn't had time to fix my story and I was so tired so I fell asleep. But never the less I thank all of you who wait patiently for me and read my story. I know I'm a bad author, but please bare with me. Thank you again and please continue to support me.

 

And if any of you wanna follow me my Instagram is @happyeaterk.

 

So that's it. Ciao since I'm in Italy.