Chp4: Back !?!?!?!

Star Crossed: Love Hexagon

  

  Suzy sat at her favorite cafe as she ordered her favorite drink, cup of warm hot chocolate. The weather was starting to get warmer, and it has almost been 2 years since Shinhye has left. Yet Suzy hasn’t heard much of from Shinhye. A sigh escaped as she pouted and stared at the sky outside. It was a beautiful outside , but Suzy wondered how Shinhye was doing.

 

  Someone sat in front of Suzy, and ordered the same drink as Suzy. “Suzy-ah!” the person waved a hand in front of her face. “You’re spacing out again!” he continued. Suzy finally turned to him. “Yonghwa Oppa, when did you get here?” she asked.

 

 Suzy had amazed the people at FNC, and many people had saw her potential in this field, even Yonghwa. Not long after the MV Suzy was offered a contract to stay at FNC. Despite Yonghwa being her bias, she was not like every other fangirl, and the 2 of them became fairly close. Rumors always suspect them as a couple and many netizens, shipped them.

 

 “What is that you’re holding?” she asked. “Oh, this?” he said gesturing to the magazine, “It’s just about this famous Korean person in America that the company wants to sign.” “Who?” Suzy asked as she reached for the magazine.

 

Suzy’s eyes turned as big as ping pong balls as she stared at the magazine, and flipped through the magazine to get to the story. She didn’t even spare a chance to look at Yonghwa, who was curious she was so interested in the person there company wanted to sign.

 

“Why are you so interested in this girl?” he finally asked in frustration. He didn’t always have free time, to hang out for coffee and a chat, so he was wondering why he was wasting his time just sitting here if Suzy wasn’t even going to talk to him. “Shh!” she hushed him. “She’s probably just some newbie, that can dance and sing well, but can speak a few languages” he said in annoyance. “Well is not even a word that can ever describe how amazing she is. She can dance, sing, cook, everything! Literally!” she said, but never broke contact from the magazine. “You sound like you guys are very close, and known each other for years.” he joked. “Trust me, we’re closer than you’ve ever imagined.” She said finally looking up, but staring right into Yonghwa’s eyes, with an extremely serious face.

 

By the time Suzy was done with reading every article ever written about the rising star it was almost time for Yonghwa to leave for a photoshoot. And Suzy was ready to call someone and rage her anger on her.

 

The person on the other line finally picked up their phone. It has been nearly two years since Suzy last saw this person and she had barely heard anything from this person over these two years, and Suzy was beyond mad.

 

“Unnie! You finally answer your phone.! For the two years you basically disappeared! Now out of no where I see you on magazines and papers and I have to rely on them to find out about your whereabouts?!?!?! Suzy screamed over the phone shocking Yonghwa and everyone else in the cafe. But Suzy didn’t care. She was at the edge of the wall and she was about to explode at the other girl on the phone. The other girl just giggled at her childish behavior. “Ah, My same old Suzy. That was a nice warm welcome back call. Don’t worry you’ll have plenty of time to see me soon.” She said with another giggle. “Wait you’re coming back to Korea! When !?!?! I’ll cancel everything and pick you up.” Suzy now said with a smile plastered on her face. “Slow down little girl! I’m going to come back to see you no matter what, but right now I’m in the middle of packing my bags.” the girl said. “Wait you’re moving here permanently! When are you coming back!?!?!” Suzy squealed. “This coming Saturday.” the girl calmly replied. “OKay! I need get ready for your arrival! Anneyong!” Suzy said as she hung up and took her wallet out to fish out some cash for the drink. “Wait you’re busy on next Saturday?” Yonghwa asked. “Uh-huh” suzy nodded with a smile. “But then I wanted you to pick me up from the airport.” he whined. “Sorry Oppa, but I really need to do something that day.” she said as she packed her bag and headed towards the doors. “ Wait where are you going now?” Yonghwa asked. “ I need to go aske manager oppa to cancel my schedule next week.” Suzy screamed back as she walked out the door.

 

Yonghwa POV

Man, I’m really curious who this mystery person was. Could it be the girl in the magazine? Suzy never leaves me for anyone, but now she’s leaving me for some girl that I’ve never even heard her talk about. That must be one important person.

 
 
 
Sorry it was such a short chapter. And sorry it took such a long time for me update. Please check out this stories that are so worth your time!
 
 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/659147/you-re-the-bet-drama-romance-you-mark-got7

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/647789/what-if-apink-infinite-myungsoo-romance-suzy-eunji-lay

 

    http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/684922/tough-love-you-exo-kai-jimin-bts