Chp 10: Well Guess It's Over

Star Crossed: Love Hexagon

Shinhye thought she would never see Suzy in such a terrible state again. She was slumped on the floor of one of the bathroom stalls. Her her was a mess and tears streamed down her cheeks. She knew SUzy was in pan, and she couldn’t stand to just watch her dongsang look as if she was dying.

 

Shinhye slowly approached suzy with caution. She wrapped one arm around Suzy’’s head and drew her close.

 

“Suzy-ah. It’s ok. Unnie is here for you. I promise We’ll get through this together. Now stop crying your eyes are going to be so swollen and I doubt you want the press to see you like this.” Shinhye gently warned.

 

“Unnie, why does it hurt so much even after all these years. I thought I was over him. But everytime I see him my heart aches so much. I feel like I’m dying.” Suzy sobbed.

 

“I understand. You need to be strong. He’s the one that let you go. You should not be here hurting over someone like him. Come on, I’ll get you home and we’ll get you into a warm bath, and when you wake up tomorrow everything will be much better. I promise.” Shinhye said.

 

“Unnie why are you so nice to me?” Suzy wondered.

 

“Hmm, maybe because I’m the most amazing person you’ve ever met!” Suzy chuckled.




 

As Shinhye dragged Suzy back to their VIP room, Wooyoung was still groaning in despair. Shinhye sent him one disapproving look and he immediately shut up.

 

“I’m sorry guys, but I think Suzy and I will have to cut this party short. Thank you so much for tonight, and I’ll definitely treat you guys sometimes soon.” Shinhye slightly bowed in apology.

“Don’t worry about it I’m just glad you came tonight.” Taecyeon said as Yoona stared at him.

 

“Thank you so much Taec. And you.” she pointed to Wooyoung, “I hope you get you head out of your and make things right.”

 

Shinhye turned around to gather their things to leave, and only then did she notice Yonghwa in the rom.

 

“You must be Yonghwa., I'm sorry I haven't even introduced myself yet. I'm Park Shinhye. And I guess I should apologize for embarrassing you this morning. I just can't stand when someone is too full of themselves. But I hope there's no hard feelings. And after all we should all get along since you're friends with our Suzy. Alright then, see you around.” Shinhye said. She waved a goodbye to everyone once more before disappearing from the closed door.




Shinhye left Yonghwa stunned and she left before he could even register what she said. He knew she was a beloved star, but even he couldn't help but be starstruck by her charm.

 

 

 

 

Sorry it was such a short chapter, but thank you for all your support and I'll try to update more from now on! Hope you enjoy it!

 

You can also check out my non-fanfic stories on wattpad under the same username. Thank you again!

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment! I love you my kiddies!