Chp 1: The Beginnig

Star Crossed: Love Hexagon

       Shinhye pulled her luggages to the curve. She finally got off the plane and came back to Korea. She loved Korea, but she hasn’t been back ever since she moved to the States. Shinhye loved dancing; it was her life. She wanted to learn every dance the world had to offer, and she was already half way there. She was a fast learner, trying to pick up everything. She was talented, beautiful, and intelligent. Learning a different language every time she traveled to another country. Her parents thought that it was a waste of her time learning all these dances, when she could of just became a lawyer and take over her father’s firm, but she refused to give up.

       Shinhye looked at her watch again. More than 15 minutes already. How much longer do I have to wait? she thought. Her legs was growing tired from standing, and her patience was faint. Just as she was about to call for a taxi a black Mercedes pull to the curve, and a young beautiful girl stepped out of the car with a bright smile. “You’re late.” Shinhye said dully. “Mianhae Unnie. It won’t happen again. Don’t be mad.” the younger girl said with a aegyo . “Aish… What am I going to do with this girl?” Shinhye sighed. “ Common Unnie, let’s go you must be hungry and tired.” with another sly smile. “ Ya! Bae SUji! Stop trying to change the subject!” Shinhye scolded. “ Hehe, Unnie let’s just go” Suzy said with another sly smile pulling Shinhye into the car.

        “Omma I’m home!” Suzy screamed as she took off her shoes and entered her house. An middle aged women can out from the kitchen and a wide smile spread across her face. “ Omo! Shinhye-ah you grew so much I can hardly notice you anymore. Come in I already fixed a room for you, that is right across from Suzy’s”. ahjumma exclaimed. “Ahjumma! I missed you so much!” Shinhye hugs Ahjumma “ I haven’t seen you in so long. I don’t know how to thank you for letting me stay here”.

 

         Half a year Later

 

        “No! I said NO! Do I need to spell that for you too! N-O” Shinhye exclaimed for the millionth time. “Unnie! Please I am begging you! Please! I rarely ask you for favors! It’s only incase I’m sick. I really want to be in Yonghwa Oppa”s video! Unnie! Please!” Suzy pleaded. “PLEASE!” Suzy continued to whine with a pout. “ Alright! Alright! BUt only this once! I am not going to help you again!” Shinhye finally gave in. “Yay! Unnie all you have to do is practice this dance!” Suzy exclaimed as she pulled Shinhye out of bed.

        “Wow Unnie! You’re doing better than me! Good thing you’re not auditioning or else i would of never got in!” Suzy praised as they both danced along to the song. “Ya! Suzy can’t you just pay attention to yourself! Your audition is tomorrow.”Shinhye scolded. “Good thing I have you as backup” Suzy giggled like a little kid.”That’s only if you’re sick!” Shinhye scolded again, but that only left Suzy giggling even more.

        "Unnie! Unnie! Wake up! You’re going to be late.” a faint voice whispered. Shinhye grunted but slowly opened her eyes to a pale and tired Suzy.”What’s wrong? Why are you so pale and cold?” Shinhye frantically asked Suzy as she held her cold hands. “I have a fever you have to go and audition for me.” Suzy replied. “You can’t be serious. How did you end up with a fever? Did you sneak out to go to clubs again?”Shinhye questioned. “No! I didn’t. I don’t want this fever either!” Suzy reasoned. “Suzy how am I even suppose to go for you? We don’t even look alike?” Shinhye continued to question. ‘’Don’t worry Unnie. I got my ways.”Suzy replied with a weak smirk.

         “This is my friend Amber! She can work miracles with a touch of a brush.” Suzy introduced a shy, beautiful girl, who just so happens to dress like a boy. ”Annyeong-haseyo Shinhye, I’m Amber!” she said with an American accent. “American? Huh? I’m Shinhye” she replied in English. “Yeah, I’m actually Chinese. I moved here not long ago” Amber continued, running a hand through her short hair. “OK! There’s no need to waste time! Unnie just sit down and take a nap.” Suzy said with another bright smile.

         “Ah!” Suzy screamed and woke Shinhye up. And Shinhye’s eyes shot wide open as she too screamed looking at the mirror.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys I didn't update till now and this is a short and boring chapter, but I'll keep working on it.