When the Doctors arrive...

35 Days Left...

KIBUM'S POV

I made my way to the front door of _______'s house but before I even had the chance to knock, The door opened revealing an old woman.

"Excuse me, Ommeonni?"

"De?" 

"Is ________ here?" I asked eager to see if she was fine or not.

"I'm LeeTeuk's friend." I continued since she looked really suspicious of me and what i said is partly true. I mean Hyung would like it if I checked on _______ right?

"Oh! okay, sorry, but ________ is out right now, She is with her friends." She replied looking nervous.  

"SO she's safe?" I asked, making sure.

"Of course she is! what kind of question is that!?" She asked while i just looked mortified. I thanked her and made my way back home where I can rest and plan another way to win_________ 's heart. This time with out idiots who decide stalking is their new hobby, intterupting me. 

THE NEXT DAY

__________'s POV

I woke up feeling pain shoot through my head.

"mnhhhhhhh." i opened my eyes and saw that it was already bright and shinning outside.

"Gwenchana?" I looked to my right and saw a nurse looking at me concern evident on her face.

"De, My head just started hurting again."

"I should call the doctor,I'll be right back."

"Gomawoyo unnie." She smiled at me then went out. Not even a minute Later the doctor came in. and it wasn't any doctor, it was Dr. Park.

"Eh? Dr.Park, what are you doing here? I thought you aren't assigned in this hopital?" I asked truly confused. As I furrowed my eyebrows, Pain shot through my head again making me wince.

"Yah! stop furrowing your eyebrows, Your head is going to hurt more." Dr. Park said approaching me smoothening my eyebrows like a dad.

"Mianhe, but what are you doing here?" I asked for the second time.

"I'm an influencial doctor, You're my self proclaimed daughter, should I still explain?" Oh that made sense.

"But how did you know I was here?"

"Aish, stop asking questions. and here I got your phone from the nurse's station." but before I could get it from him, He pulled his hand back and I pouted.

"_______ remember, your only allowed to use your phone for maybe one hour a day, the radiation will affect your health if you use this too much. Arraso?"

"De."

"Good." He gave it to me then I checked my phone only to see a million call and text messages and that the battery wasn't even drained.

"I charged it for you." Oh, so that's why.

"_________, before you do what ever with your phone, the nurse said, your feeling bad?"

"Ah, de." I placed the phone beside me and looked at him.

"Okay, Let me check..." He then proceeded checking my breathing, my heart monitor, my eyes, and my pulse. After checking, He just remained silent and wrote stuff on the clip board.

"So?Is there still a chance?" I asked with hope evident in my voice.

"There will be, _______-ah don't worry a group of international doctors came to Seoul finding a cure for conditions like yours. You are truly blessed." He said then hugged me. Hugged me  like how my father should have.

SIWON'S POV 

I was peeking through the door of ________'s room with a big smile on my face. She gained hope again. That's more I like it.

"Yah! Simba! what are you doing there, smiling like a pabo?" Hangeng Hyung appeared holding a plastic filled with street food. Last night, he blackmailed me to tell him about ______'s real condition and He somehow managed to steal  _______'s list and after he photo copied it, that's when he returned it to me.

"Hyung! Annyeong! why can't I smile?" I said then was about to get in the room When a nurse stopped us.

"Excuse me Sirs?" 

"De?" Hyung and I looked at the nurse with the pretty eyes.

"The doctors have arrived and they would want to speak with both of you." I smiled. Finally. They can finally start.

"Arraso." Hyung and I followed her As she lead usto a conference room.

"Good Morning, I'm Dr. Stark and these are some of my colleagues." An American doctor stood up then gestured to his companions.

"Good Morning, I'm HanGeng and this is my brother Siwon, It's nice to meet you.". HanGeng hyung replied in english while I just smiled and gestured for them to sit down.

"So, shall we start?" I asked then gestured then everyone hushed down and waited for the Doctor to speak again.

"So, we reviewed the patient's profile and from what some of us were able to conclude..."

"Sorry i'm late." A familiar voice bursts through the door.

HANGENG'S POV

I turned around only to see  our Dad standing by the door.

"Appa?" Siwon and i stood up at the same time shocked by his sudden appearance.

"Hello sons, and goodmorning to all of you." He sat down beside me and asked for the doctor to continue.

"Appa, what are you doing here?" I whispered, no longer listening to what the doctor had to say.

"Why, can't I be in my own hospital? It's just intriguing how both my sons would dare spend so much money on a girl." He whispered back.

"We wanna make her live!" i countered. but he didn't reply as he was already directing questions to the Doctors. I leaned back and caught Simba's gaze. 

He gave me a clueless look and i did the same. What the heck does our father up to? I remembered the street food i was bringing and motioned for the nurse who was assigned for _______. 

"Sir?" she asked.

"Can you please give this to ________?"

"Ah, of course." She gave me an eye smile but before she turned around, I of course thanked her. I looked at her name plate and saw that her name was Jessica.

"Gomawo Jassica." She smiled again and proceeded to ________'s room.

SHE WAS PRETTY. ^^

 

So... Here's the next chappie! I kind of left it hanging didn't I? kekekeke feel so evil ^^ And can you guess what their dad is up to? dun dun dun.... It's either something bad or something good. You'll just have to wait. i'm sure all that will be revealed after the gang war. so four more chapters maybe? Oh and Now i'm confused. I don't know who she should end up with. i'm just writting this on the spot, though i have the plot like imprinted in my head... So if you want her to end up with either SIWON or KIBUM please tell me....  or ANY OTHER MEMBER or ANY IDOL for that matter. Okay, i'm going to stop now, this is the longest Author's note i've ever written right? i don't even know if some of you still bother reading this. hehehehehehe ^^

p.s.

Thanks to the new subscribers! I love youuuuuu!!!!