When feelings get involved...

35 Days Left...

__________'s POV

It's been a week since i've met Kibum Oppa and it's been a week since my attacks started again. It's been a week since I once again feared for my life. and it's been a week since my brothers started becoming distant.

"________ssi? The doctor is ready to see you." I looked up at the sound of my name and saw the nurse holding a clip board smiling at me. I smiled back and she lead the way.

"Here you go." She opened a white door and inside was Dr. Park reading something.

"come sit." He said with out looking up. i sat down and took a deep breathe to ready myself for what's to come.

"So, your back." He stated finally looking at me.

"Yes..." I trailed of looking down at the floor.

"Did it happen again?" He asked.

"Yes..." I once again trailed off. I found it hard to find my voice.

"It's been three years... are you sure it was an attack?" He asked in a gentle tone. I opted to remain silent. I don't need to answer him anymore. He knows me. He knows me better than any one else. If your curious, it's like this. Dr. Park is Ommeoni's husband. But if your wondering why she is  a nanny. Well Ommeoni is the one who comes with me for check ups. not my mother not my father but Ommeoni. Eventually I kept getting sick and blah blah blah they fell inlove. SO Dr. Park is like a father to me. Oh and just so you know they don't have children. SO they treat me like their own.

"Yes... " I answered him with hesitation.

"Okay, let me run some tests and come back tomorrow."

"Um... I can't come tomorrow. I promised my friend i'd meet him at the park." with the thought of meeting Kibum Oppa I smiled unconciously.

"HIM?" He asked giving me the stare. you know he can be scary at times.

"yeah..." know what? whenever i'm with Dr. Park I seem to trail off a lot.

"DO your brothers know?"

"oh! ani... Jebal! don't tell them! they're going to kill me!" i begged. he chuckled then replied.

"Arraso. I won't but make sure you don't go somewhere, where your alone."

"YAHHH!!!" I yelled understanding what he was implying.

DR. PARK'S POV

After _______ left my clinic i immediately called my wife.

"Yoboseyo?" She answered.

"Yeobo, Why didn't you tell me _______ had an attack?" I inquired.

"She had an attack?" She asked surprised.

"Yes... and i'm worried. Since her disease came back... She might have to ..." I stopped talking not able to say it.

"Might have to what?" MY wife said, her voice shaking.

"Might have to what? Yeobo, answer me!" She pressed raising her voice.

"might have to start counting her days." I heard a sob on the other line and it pained me not to be able to be there for my wife. A knock sounded from the door and I asked who it was.

"Dr. Park your next patient has arrived."

"Yeobo, we'll talk later. okay? Saranghe." before i could hear her reply, I put the phone down and oreder for my next patient to be brought in.

THE NEXT DAY.

KIBUM'S POV

"HYung! wake up!" I shook hyukkie hyung.

"whrtgtbtsy" came his muffled reply from under the sheets.

"HYung!" i shook him again. but he still wouldn't bdge.

"hyung! the house is on fire!!!!!" I yelled. but instead of hyukkie hyung waking up and yelling, Donghae hyung came out of his room and started pulling all the members out from their room. iuncluding me and Hyukkie hyung.

"YAH! LEE DONGHAE! What's the fuss all about?"Zhoumi hyung asked clearly pissed.

"THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!"He yelled frantically.

"huh? YAH! STOP SLEEPWALKING!" Teukie hyung yelled and smacked his head.

"I AM FULLY AWAKE AND ALERT! SOMEONE YELLED THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE! AND-" HE couldn't continue because HYukkie hyung and I started laughind our heads off.

"why are you laughing?" Wookie asked looing at us innocently.

"Be-be-because hahahahah! he hahaha! b-believe... I was... hahahhahahahahaha!!!" I couldn't even answer wookie properly because i just kept laughing.

"eh?"

"YAH! WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?" Hyung yelled.yeah he is still pissed. but neither the monkey nor i could answer him since we were laughing.

"AISH! LEE DONGHAE! IF YOU EVER AND I SAY EVER WAKE ME UP AGAIN I WILL KILL YOUR GOLD FISH!" Teukkie hyung threatened and went back to his room. Mimi hyung and Wookie also went back to their rooms leaving me and HYUkkie laughing our heads off with DOnghae glaring.

"Mian- ahahahahaha!" Then hyung stomped off.

After minutes of laughing.

"BUM-ah! that was epic! "

"I know" I replied. now me and hyung are calma and collected.

"SO... why'd you want me up?"  HYukkie asked. patting my shoulder.

"TOday is the date! and I don't know what to wear." he glanced at the clock and then faced me.

"know what? it's only 6:00 am and your already making that your problem?"

"Yes" I replied.

"My dear BUM-ah you are in love." THat's all he said then he went back to his room leaving me in a state of confusion.

Am i really? Or is this just something that devoloped because of my desire to unravel mystery. I've only known her for a week and i've only seen her once.  I've only talked to her once. but not once did she get ff my mind. AISH!

 

 


Okay, so if some of you noticed that SIwon and hangeng are not mentioned even once... well there's a reason for that they will be COMING SOON...^.^ Oh and thankyou to the new subscribers! i love you!!!!

OH and please don't forget to subscribe and comment!

editing of typos will be done every week end ^.^