Scenes...

35 Days Left...

 

It's been almost a month since they started shooting the movie and it's been a month since __________ was tempted to just throw herself into Chullie and Teukie's arms and tell them that she misses them and that she sorry.

'But their life is way better now that I left...' She thought.

"Okay! Everyone! places please! we will be shooting the next scene! This scene is where ___________ tells Kibum that Siwon confessed and that they already planned where they would be going after college." Roberto yelled. Immediately, everyone scrambled to their places.

"ACTION!"

 

SCENE 15:

Seungpyo - Siwon

Jaehwan- Kibum

Minyoung- ________/ You

Minyoung goes to Jaehwan jumping happily. 

_________ acted with grace, as Kibum’s heart started leaping out of his chest.

Jaehwan looks up from the sudden intrusion of his bestfriend. 

‘I know it’s you _________-ah, I don’t know how… but I know It’s you.’ Kibum thought.

Jaehwan: Waeyo? 

Minyoung:Oppa! guess what!? *smiling like an idiot.

JaehwanWhat? *chuckles then closes the book he was reading.

This little exchange of laughter and smiles made both their hearts leap with joy and their stomachs did summersaults. ____________ looked Kibum  in the eye and he did the same thing.

Behind the scene, SIwon was watching them with his heart clenching and his breathing ragged. He saw the passion and the chemistry that still existed between the two.

“Yah, Don’t look so jealous.” Heechul appeared beside him with a frown.

“I’m not jealous.” Siwon denied. Heechul merely rolled his eyes.

“Not jealous my . Riiiight.”

“I’m not!” Siwon denied once again.

“Fine what ever. I just want to tell you this though, There’s really no need to be jealous. Kibum ‘s only love is _______. As in ___________ my sister and she’s always going to be in his heart. They may look the same with the________ he’s acting with right now. But She’s just not my sister.” Heechul patted his shoulder then left.

‘She’s just not my sister.’ That phrase echoed in Heechul’s head… It seems like he’s convincing himself that the _________ present in the set isn’t his sister.

Minyoung: Seungpyo confessed to me! We are together now! You have no idea how happy I am!!! *jumps up and down and hugs Jaehwan.

Jaehwan pushes her away with an angered look.

Minyoung:Oppa aren't you happy for me? 

Jaehwan: Do your brothers know? 

Minyoung: I haven't told them yet, but I know they'll be happy for me! 

Jaehwan: Break up with him... NOW!

Minyoung: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I WILL NEVER DO THAT! *screams and glares at Jaehwan.

As ____________ said these lines, She let all her frustration out. 

“I had no idea she was this good at acting.” Roberto stated.

‘She’s not acting…’ Leeteuk thought as he heard Roberto’s statement.

Jaehwan: He's a player Minyoung! You are going to end up getting hurt! 

Minyoung: No I won't! 

Jaehwan: How do you know that huh? If he played with half the school’s female population How are you sure he won’t play you!? Huh!? Answer me!

Minyoung: I just do! I love him and I know with every fiber of my being that he loves me just as much! I know you’re just concerned, but can’t you be happy for me? * tears start to fall.

Jaehwan: No, I can’t be happy for you-

Minyoung: WHY? TELL ME. How are you so sure that he’s going to hurt me?

Jaehwan: Look If he broke the heart of the most beautiful girl in this campus--- What makes you think he won’t break yours? You’re just a nerd. You may be beautiful but You’re just some other girl…

Minyoung: SO that’s how you see me as? Huh, I should have figured it out already... You only became my friend because you pittied me didn’t you!?

Jaehwan: NO! HECK NO! I BECAME YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE…

*Jaehwan stops talking and continues in his mind.

Jeahwan: because I fell for you the minute I saw you.

Minyoung:  Because what? See? You can’t even answer that simple question.

*Minyoung walks out.

“CUT!” Roberto yelled.

 


 

2 weeks passed and so far, ___________ has always been avoiding everyone from her past. But Leeteuk couldn’t take it anymore. His sister was right in front of him yet he couldn’t even talk to her. Well, not out side the set.

They just finished shooting another scene when Leeteuk grabbed ___________’s wrist and pulled her in to an empty room. Siwon saw this and knew immediately what was happening, but he didn’t do anything. He thought it was time for __________ to stop always being nervous around her own brothers and start being happy with them.

“Omo, Leeteuk-ssi what do you want?” _________ asked softly as her heart was beating fast. How she missed her brother.

“Cut the act ________. I know you’re my sister.” She didn’t reply. She couldn’t reply. Her heart started leaping with nervousness.

He stared at her.

Stared.

And Stared.

And Stared.

“We can do this all day dongsaeng-ie.” He said playfully, giving her a sad smile that was clearly saying ‘I’ve always been waiting’

She didn’t say anything.

___________ broke down and hugged her brother, which caught him off guard. Giant tear drops were flowing freely on her cheeks as she grabbed him in a tight bear hug.

His arms easily found it’s away around ___________’s body and hugged her back with all his might.

__________’s heart swelled with happiness. She felt secure and vulnerable with her brother’s arms around her. It’s as if all she tried to forget was coming back.

“I-I m-missed you Oppa.” She said through her tears and hugged him even tighter.

 “I-I missed you so much---.” She said again. Teukie could feel her tears seep through his clothes but he couldn’t care less. What’s important was his sister was in his arms. They were partly reunited.

“I-I thought I did the right thing… I-I thougt I wouldn’t regret my descision. I-I though---“

“Shhhhh. You have nothing to be sorry about. I love you, You’re here and we are together at last.” Teukie replied feeling his eyes start to water.

“I-I love you O-Oppa---“ She hiccupped as more tears flowed from the corner of her eyes.

“I-I missed you so so much… I’m so sorry… Minahe--- Jeongmal Minahe----“ She stuttered , closing her eyes tightly and burying her face in the crook of her brother’s neck.

“I Love you ____________-ah. You’ll always be my little angel. My dongsaeng.” 

 

Hey peeeps! so here it is! i'm super sorry for the lateness. I can say there would probably be ten more chapters till the end. kekekekeke. ^.^

and i'm might not be able to update as much cause i've been so busy... actually i am still busy and I'm really not in the right state of mind right now... So yeah..

I love you!

please don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^.^