surprise? (siwon's ending)

35 Days Left...

It's been exactly three months since ___________'s and Siwon's wedding. 

It's been exactly three days and 2 minutes since ___________'s best friend became the toilet bowl. Yup, it's been exactly three days since she's been barfing.

Sun was seeping through the white curtains of Siwon and __________'s room when she suddenly bolted up and detached her self from Siwon's arms that were formerly around her waist; She quickly ran towards the restroom but instead of the toilet, she barfed on the sink, not being able to hold it in.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Siwon asked holding her hair back while rubbing his hands softly behind her back in attemp to soothe her.

"Yea I-" but before she could finish her sentence, she barfed.

"No, you aren't. We are going to Mr. Lee now." Siwon demanded before handing her, her toothbrush and leaving to call the doctor.

___________ complied, drained from all the vomiting. She knew what was wrong with her. She knew she was pregnant. Heck every woman in the world would know if they were pregnant. But she didn't say anything because she was scared. 

Because she knew she wouldn't be able to kill her child just to save herself. 

Few minutes later, Siwon once again entered the restroom and started taking off his clothes.

"Um, what are you doing?"___________ asked raising an eyebrow in his direction through the mirror.

"Getting ready to take a bath." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"Well, enjoy your bath cause I wanna eat." With that being said, She exited the restroom and fished her phone out from her purse.

"Yoboseyo?" The aging doctor answered from the other line.

"Mr. Park, It's me ________, I know Siwon called you and I know that I'm pregrant I'm sure i am and I know the consequences, uh, I dont want him to know." 

"Are you sure? I mean You'd need all the support you can get-"

"I'm sure." ________ interrupted bursting with determination.

"Arraso." 

 

7 hours later.

"Hyyungggg~~~~~~~ Dongsaengs~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!" SIwon burst through the suju house bubbling with exitement, that it scared Yesung and Shindong.

"What?" Zhoumi asked staring at him.

"Hyung, I won't answer you until everyone is here.. EVeryoneeeeeeee!!!!" Siwon one yelled once again. 

"I'm staying here and there is nothing you can do about it!" Heechul yelled from his room.

"Fine then you won't hear my news." Siwon replied acting like a child then returning to ___________ who just now entered the door with an equally big smile.

"Why are you two smiling like idiots?" Henry asked coming out from his room.

"I won't tell you unless all of you gather." Siwon replied stubornly.

"No one is going to come Siwon. we are all tired, it's our rest day. " Zhoumi countered from the couch.

After the movie, everyone's carrer took off especially Kibum's. He now found a girl and is about to be married next year. 

"FINE THEN I WON'T TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE AL GOING TO BE AHJUSSI'S BECAUSE MY WIFE IS PREGNANT." Siwon screamed then headed for the front door. Not a minute later, everyone was surrounding them with excited faces, especiall Leeteuk and Heechul.

"Reaaallyyyyyyy????" Ryeowook asked with excitement.

"Yup." _________ replied happily.

 

5 months later.

"Awwwweeee who's the cute widdle monkey? You are! Yes you are! Oppa~~ monkey!" __________ was currently pinching Eunhyuk's cheeks moving it from side to side.

"YAH! get your hands off my face!" Eunhyuk yelled slapping her hand away,

She pouted.

"Y-you're so mean!" and started to tear.

"WAit, no __________ don't cry! YAH! Don't- Ah! CHOI SIWON don't you dare get her pregnant again! her modd swing are too much too handle!" Eunhyuk yelled recieveing a laugh from everyone.

"Sorry dearest monkey, I plan to have a soccer team." SIwon replied which made everyone laugh harder but didn't notice that ________ remained silent, not knowing his soccer team maybe a one in a million possibility.

 

2 more months later.

"Oppa! SIwon-ah!!!!! Siwonnieee!! Oppa! YAH!" _________ shook her husband violently.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Siwon sat up groggily and glanced at the bedside table. 

It was 12:00... AM

"I'm hungry." She replied giving him a shy smile.

"What do you want?" He asked softly giving her a smile in return.

"I want pears.... and ketchup! and chicken! ooh ooh and mango with soy sauce dip!" She answered sighing dreamily.

"Eh? Babe, it's 12:01 AM where do you expect me to get those?" Siwon said.

"But i'm hungry!" SHe complained.

"AIgoo, if I don't love you I swear I wouldn't even wake up." Siwon replied giving her a kiss before leaving to find her... uh appetizing Menu.

1 hour later when he finally found everything, He was greeted by a sight of his wife sleeping peacefull in one of his t-shirts curled up into a ball.

He chuckled , placed the food in the fridge and layed down next to her breathing in her scent. 

 

 

 

HEy! one more chapter left for Siwon! ^.^ So it's pretty obvious what's going to happen right? 

anyway sorry for the late update! i had periodicals!

love you!!! ^.^