35 Days Left...

Description

The only people who love me are my brothers, but they LOATHE each other.I was just an accident. I was never meant to be born. I was just a product of a one-night stand. That's why i'm hated. I'm hated in my mother's side and more hated in my father's side. But some how I learned to survive. Welcome to my life.

Characters:

You:

-sweet

-understanding

-only people who ever showed affection to you were your brothers and nanny.

-ignored by parents

-strong

LeeTeuk:

-your brother.

-leader of a gang  

-enemy  of chullie

-sweet

-loves you very much

-forgetful.

HeeChul:

- your other brother

-leader of a gang

-enemy teukie

-very worrisome about you

-loves you very much

Kibum:

-Teukie's gang member.

-may possibly be your love interest...

-a very curious person

siwon:

-your future brother... 

- love interest? (you'll have to find out in the story...)

-loves you very much

hangeng:

- also your future brother...

- loves you very much

Kangin:

-future cousin

TEUKIE'S GANG:

Zhoumi:

Eunhyuk:

DongHae:

 

Ryeowook:

 

HeeChul's gang:

Mochi:

Sungmin:

Yesung:

Kyuhyun:

ShinDong:

 

 

NOTE: only rated for language ^.^

Foreword

_____'s POV

"YAAH!!! Wake up!" Someone shook me.

"NO! five more minutes! i wanna sleep ! it's a saturday!" I yelled to the person shaking me and rolled over so my face was facing the pillow.

"What do you mean saturday? It's a friday! and we have a test today! and were already late!" He yelled. After hearing those words I immediately bolted up and ran to my closet all the while trying to take off my clothes so i can save more time.

"Woah slow down dongsaeng, Hee Chul was just joking about today being friday, No need to strip in front of us." Tuekie Oppa said. and I froze. I looked up and saw both my brothers and their friends looking everywhere but me. I turned redder than a tomato and immediately pulled my shirt that was already pulled up half way.  and then it hit me, My brothers pranked me again.

"YAAAAAH!!! OPPPAAAA!!!! why in the world would you wake me up at, i glanced at the clock and it was, 6 o'clock IN THE MORNING!?"  Everyone looked at me like my hair suddenly grew a nest of snakes.

"You really don't know what today is?" Chullie Oppa asked with wide eyes.

"Should I know what today is?" I countered getting irked.

"Yah! dongsaeng! be serious you really  don't know what today is?" Tuekie Oppa asked.

"Do I look like i know?" I asked and raised my eyebrows at them. The weird thing is... they suddenly burst out laughing. What is so funny? and even their friends joined in the laughing fest.

"So you woke me up to make me guess what day it is today and laugh at me??? How charming." I said while glaring at all of them.

"SAENGIL CHUKKAHAMNIDA! SAENGIL CHUKKAHAMNIDA!" All of them suddenly sang and out of nowhere my parents appeared holding a cake with a single candle on top. So it's my birthday? How can I not know my own birthday? I blame My brothers.

"Make a wish!" one of their friends yelled eyeing the cake with want. um... his name is.... Shin... Shin... ah whatever! i'm pretty sure i'll remember his name someday!

"Balli my daughter make a wish!" Appa said excitedly and positioned the cake he was holding infront of me. I closed my eyes and made a wish. But what more can I wish for? everything I want is with me. I had the perfect life, A life any one would die to have. Money, Popularity, A Family, and most importantly A home.

Sadly this is a dream even to me...

I keep remembering the dream I had. If only i had that life, I'd be the happiest girl alive. If only my parents had time for me, If only my brothers liked joking around with each other, If only the people I loved the most would remember it was my birthday...

"______-ah! Look! your mom sent you a card!" My nanny yelled. My frown automatically turned into a smile. She remembered! Ommoenni handed me the card and when I checked the back of the envelop I knew, right away that My mother didn't send this. The hand writting was my nanny's hand writting. I didn't even bother opening it, instead I stood up and made my way to my room with out saying a word.

When I entered my room, I went straight to my bed and plopped down facing the ceiling. I don't know what to do now. I really don't it's my birthday but I can't get out of the house cause it's too dangerous. Do you wonder why it's Dangerous? Let me expound.

I have two brothers,Teukie Oppa and Chullie Oppa but they are not related to each other. Confused? Let me put this in the simplest way i can think of. Teukie Oppa and I have the same mom while Chullie Oppa and I have the same dad. But our parents aren't married to each other. I was just an accident. I was never meant to be born. I was just a product of a one-night stand. that's why i'm hated. i'm hated in my mother's side and more hated in my father's side which is another reason why they made me live in a seperate house...alone... with only my nanny. 

Now, about the Danger? Tuekie Oppa and Chullie Oppa both hate each other. wanna know why right? cause they come from enemy gangs and to make it worse they are the gang leaders. They both love me so much and i love them just as much but the problem is i'm kept a secret from their gang members. So not one member of their gang knows that I exist and that their leaders are related to each other in some twised way. Now back to the danger....

Some members from HeeChul Oppa's gang saw Leetuek Oppa hugging me which made me their new target. Now, HeeChul Oppa's Gang wants to kidnap me to provoke the gang Of Teukkie Oppa. and HeeChul Oppa can't do anything about it.... Hence my current situation where i'm stuck here in this house with nothing to do and no one to talk with... And it's my birthday,