When He 'steals' the list...

35 Days Left...

LEETEUK'S POV

"Wait, hyung where are we going exactly?" Wookie asked as he was putting his shoes on.

"To TVXQ's crib."  I answered.

"Jinja? are they going to help us prepare for the fight?" 

"De."

"Hyung I forgot, I have some place i have to be." Kibum said emerging from the stairs with his cellphone and a worried face.

"What's wrong?" DongHae asked.

"Anio, I'm just really tired."

"Don't be lazy Kibum, we have to prepare."

"YAH! hyung! Let Kibum rest! after all you did punch him when you knew that he was already injured." ZhouMi spoke. Well, he has a point.

"Fine, but make sure you make up for this..." I said then motioned for everyone to get out.

"Bye Kibum!!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled and ran out holding strawberry milk. I swear I'm going to ban that drink.

"Aish that kid." ZhouMi and Hae said following him out.

"Bye Kibum!" Wokkie said leaving me and Kibum alone.

"Bum-ah get some rest arraso? and Mianhe "

"Gwenchana hyung." He smiled then went back up the stairs.

EEK. I THINK WE JUST HAD A MOMENT.

KIBUM'S POV 

When I heard the door shut close. I went to the window and waited for the car to leave before I once again put my jaket on. I got my phone and dialed ________'s number again but she still didn't pick her phone up. _______ where are you? Are you safe? 

I got out of the house and hailed a taxi. I told the ahjussi to take me _________'s adress and fortunately he knew where it was even if it was secluded.

HEECHUL'S POV

I went home but not before I got Kyu and Henry.

*flashback

"Hyung!!! why'd you stop us we were playinggg~~~~~" Henry whined puffing his cheeks.

"Yeah! hyung waeeee!!!!!" Kyu cried out looking like he was close to tears.

"Both of you should stop whining!we have to prepare for the Fight."

"Finally! some action! it's been months since any gang war happened!" Henry exclaimed.

"YAH!  what do you call the fight a while ago!?" Kyu asked smacking Henli's head.

"I forgot about that." 

"PABO!" Kyu exclaimed.

"Hyung!!! he's being mean to meeeee~~~~~~~ " Henry faced me with big eyes and puffed his cheeks. He's such a cute Maknae i swear! i'm not even kidding!!!

"CHO KYUHYUN! Be a good hyung!" I said taking Henry's side.

"You're taking his side!? " 

"Yes, yes I am." 

"Hyung look! it's YamCHae! (a/n: Hee's lost cat.)"  Kyuhyun suddenly pointed at some direction. WAit, YamCHAe???

"Huh? where??? where???" I looked around furiously looking for my cat.

"Oops it was a dog, My bad." then he ran away.

"YAH! CHO KYU HYUN!" I exclaimed.

"That was not funny at all!" I continued.

"That's what you get when you take his side!" He yelled back at me and then henry burst out laughing.

* end of flashback

at home.

"Hyung why do you look so, dead?" SungMin asked.

"YAH! i do not look dead! It's either I look Handsome or Handsome." I exclaimed.

"What's with him?"ShinDong asked.

"Maknae's fault." Yesusng said while he was feeding his creature.

"Which Maknae?" Dongie asked.

"The evil one." after Yesung said that everyone laughed. and then i remembered why i was calling for all of them.

"YAH!" I got their attention.

"Today is monday, we have exactly four and a half dayys to prepare for the annual fight." I continued.

They all smirked.

SIWON'S POV

After the nurse came in and gave ________ her medicine, She fell asleep still holding her List. 

I carefully got it from her handand read what she wrote.

1. Make Teukie and Chullie Oppa reconcile. 

So, her brothers are not in good terms? I then continued reading.

2. Eat street food.

At this I laughed. She hasn't eaten street food yet? well, that can be fixed.

3. Dance in the rain.

She wants to dance under the rain. well, that figures, every girl wants to dance in the rain. That can also be fixed.

The list goes on and on and as I read each number, one by one, This certain feeling was growing inside me, I can't really describe it but i'm sure it had something to do with making these wishes come true.

and there were three certain numbers that caught my attention, 

62. Ride a Plane

99. See the perfect sunset.

100. Try to find a cure that can make my life possibly longer ^.^

I glance at _________'s sleeping face. and with out second thoughts i got my phone out and called my dad's secretary.

"Yoboseyo?" He answered after three rings.

"Mr.Song, is it possible for you to book the jet?" 

"De, no one will be using the Jet this month so your free to use it. but where will you be going sir?" 

"i don't know yet i'll just call you when i know where i'm heading to. Oh  and can yoju please find me the best doctors in seoul? "

"Arraso." I placed the phone down and dialed someone else's number.

"Yoboseyo?" The person in the otherline answered.

"Jonghyun-ah, you've dated all over the world right?" 

"Of course I have! what kind of question is that hyung?" 
"Oh, okay well i was wondering from all the beaches that you've been to with a girl which beach is the most, beautiful one?"

"Well, there's this place in the Philippines-" but before he could say anything,I cut him off.

"Philippines is too far away. I want somewhere in Korea." 

"Ah! Go to Jeju!" 

"Are the sunsets there nice?" I asked eagerly.

"Yup!" 

"Arraso, Kamsahamnida Jonghyun-ah."

"Ok, bye hyung! Wait! What are you going to do in Jeju? Taking a girl?" He asked in a teasing voice.

"B-B-B-WOH???? A-ANIO!" 

"Whatever you say hyung." 

"YAA-H! KIM JONGHYUN!"_______ stirred in her bed and then i realized i was too loud.

"Kim jonghyun!" I half whispered.

"ChoiSiwon!" He mocked me.

"Bye." I said then hung up.

"AISH, why is everyone so annoying today?" I asked myself and then i kept _______'s list.

 

Hey!!! so i know... boring chapter right? sorry but i really wanted to update something today! 

thanks to the new subscribers!! i swear you make me smile so wide that my teeth would be hurting!

p.s.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^.^