Finally in love?

Secret love!

All I could hear was the distinst loud chewing of food from Sooyoung. She was smirking at herself, which was very weird since everyone else was staring at her eat. I tried to nudge her. She didn't even bother to look at me. At least she still looks cute, I giggle to myself.

"Sunny are you feeling alright?" Hyoyeon questionaed me shifting her stare from Sooyoung onto me.

A sudden interuption saved me from answering Hyoyeon's question.

"Excuse me, sorry to interupt but can I have a private word with you" a guy lad in a formal suit came up to our table and said. He seems to be gesturing towards Hyoyeon. She looks a little surprised by his appearance. After much thought I finally recognise him. He was Hyoyeon's ex.Why does he want to speak with her since he broke up with her a few days ago. He was the cause of the tears she shed recently.

" Anything you want to say you can it in front of my friends" Hyoyeon replied.

"I'm really sorry I broke your heart but I was really stupid at the time and didn't notice that the other girl did not love me as you did. But please be willing to take this stupid fool back, I know that deep down in my heart you are the only one for me." he said gently as if trying to convince Hyoyeon that he is worthy boyfriend

 Both of them stared into each other's eyes longingly. He lifted up his hand to touch her cheek. 

The tables turn and Hyoyeon grabbed his hands roughly and slapped him hard against his face leavinf a handprint. Tears spewed out of Hyoyeon's eyes.

"To think all the years I wasted dating you and to find out that you were secretly dating another girl. Even if you are a fool I am not one. Who in the right mind would take you back. Your dead to me." and with that said she ran out of the restaurant as fast as her legs could take he.

I just gaped at the whole incident. Shaking my head and turning to the others at the table who are still shock at the event that happened in front of our eyes, we stood up and exited the restaurant . I place a hundred dollar bill on the table and even "accidentally" bumped..... oh well more like ramp myself into Hyoyeon's ex shoulders and follower the others.

 

 

Back at the dorm in Taeyeon's room,

"um Taeyeon" Tiffany voice was barely heard.

" Why am I hearing things. She is  taking up all the space that is left in my mine, and there's barely any place since I have to think alot about our comebacks. ArGh !!! Why must I fall in love with her! Maybe because the likes to stare at me with those beautiful eyes of hers or that y that I am itching to touch, even it was just with the tip of my finger." a sudden smile invaded my face. Thinking out loud really helps me. I was just releasing all of my thoughts out. I knew if Tiffany heard this she would be really mad and think that I was a ert.

"But I love her!" I screamed out the window of my room, unaware of her presence.

"Taeyeon....." Tiffany's voice was heard again.

"ArGh !" I grabbed my head again, I hearing voices again.

" Do you really love me" Tiffany's voice is heard again.

Okay this is getting too much. I turned around and found out that the one I love was standing right behind me a the whole time I was thinking out loud. My eyes almost fell out. I held onto the frame of my bed the brace myself from the shock. She grabbed onto my shoulder's and leaned forward.

 

PeeK @ nxt chapter....  

Now, I know how heaven feels like. Warm, fuzzy and wet....... Wet! Wait a minute!!!