Jealous?

Secret love!

Hyoyeon could not hold in her tears back any longer. She heard  the creak of her room door. Quickly she rubbed her eyes, trying to get rid of any signs that showed that she was crying.

"Hyoyeon are you alright? I heard your sniffling from outside" a concerned voice inquired.

Hyoyeon looked up to see Sunny standing by her doorway with her eyes wide and filled with concern. A jumble of feelings rushed into her chest as if a wave had just hit her. She held her chest tightly, to withstand the force that hit her.

She couldn't hold in her feelings anymore, she just couldn't.

In the living room,

Sooyoung jumped from the sudden crying sound that came from Hyoyeon's room. She thought nothing of it. 'Sunny's probably playing with her. Or taking care of her? Either way the situation's taken care of.' Sooyoung thought. Her cheeks began to blushed. She lifted her hand from her lap to caress her cheek. A sudden smile spread wide across her face.

Unknowingly, Tiffany found herself staring at the smiilng Sooyoung on the floor of the living room from the slight gap of her door. Tiffany too, began to smile. Tiffany touched her waist where Taeyeon had just hugged her, before she ran into her own room. She wanted to hide her red face and her smile. She did not want Taeyeon to think that she had forgiven her for the silent treatment she gave her.

"Taeyeon." she smiled to herself. Enjoying the pleasurable feelings that it gave her body her whenever she said her name.

Yuri was shocked at the what Taeyeon just said. was left agape. She wanted to hit Taeyeon hard for what she just did. 

"Why did you do that to her!" Yuri whispered in Taeyeon's ears harshly.

"I thought she would forgive me!" Taeyeon exclaimed, quickly covering as she notice how loud she was. Taeyeon has just confided in Yuri that she gave a backhug to Tiffany and that Tiffany just ran into her room.

"Do you think she's upset?" , Taeyeon pleaded Yuri to give her an answer.

Yuri just shrugged her shoulders.

Jessica was lying on Yuri's bed. She was trying to listen in to the conversation Yuri and Taeyeon were having. She was unhappy that Taeyeon had just interrupted her 'Fun' time with Yuri.

Yuri saw that Jessica was pouting on the bed. She wanted to get rid of Taeyeon. She wanted her time with Jessica, too.

Yuri started shoving Taeyeon out the door, ignoring the desperate cries that Taeyeon was screaming out.

After a few minutes,

Taeyeon was staring the door to Tiffany's room. She did not know what to do, she did not know what to say.

PeeK @ nxt chapter....  

Her soft lips landed on hers. She was shocked by the action and stood still. She did not know how to react!