Contemplating?

Secret love!

Hyoyeon held onto Yoona's and Seohyun's hand. Skipping happily back to the dorm, her stomach filled with the cool sensation from the ice cream. Both Yoona and Seohyun were silent. They were embarrassed by the immature argument they just had.

" Hey why  the long faces!" Hyoyeon pierced the silence, "Are you two really upset about the ice cream incident? I'm sorry?"

"No no no", both Yoona and Seohyun said together. A smile crept to both their faces.

Hyoyeon did not understand why Yoona and Seohyun had a smirk on their faces, and took out her keys to unlock the door to the dorm.

She tiptoed in. She saw Sooyoung with her eyes wide open, staring at the television, while Sunny leaning her head against Sooyoung's shoulder comfortably. Hyoyeon was jealous of them.

In Taeyeon's room

Taeyeon was lying on the bed, tired from the day's schedule. Suddenly, she heard someone lightly knocking on the door.

"Who's that?" Taeyeon called out.

"It's me Tiffany" she opened the door slightly and peeked in " Can I come in? I need to talk to you "

"Sure, what's wrong?" Taeyeon said.Tiffany walked into the room.Taeyeon's heartbeat quicken. She was secretly happy that she has a chance of being alone with Tiffany. 

Tiffany was in her pyjamas, which consisted of a pink top and white pants. Taeyeon knew this as this was Tiffany's favourite attire to wear to sleep and the best part was that Taeyeon had bought it for her.

Tiffany sat down on Taeyeon's bed, while Taeyeon just continued lying on the bed without moving.

"Taeyeon-ahh", Tiffany said shaking Taeyeon's shoulder, "I want to know what happened that night! You were acting Weird"  

Taeyeon liked the fact that Tiffany was concerned for her. She just kept quiet, wanting the moment to last longer.

"Humph! Fine don't tell me then" Tiffany scoffed. She got off from the bed and walked towards the door. Before she could reach the door knob. She felt a pair of small hands hug around her waist , and a head resting on her back.

In Yuri's room

Yuri was jumping up and down while holding on to a tired Jessica who is almost half asleep.

Yuri saw Jessica's eyeslids lowering. She thought of something to do to Jessica so that she would stay awake.

Jessica felt something wet and soft land on her cheek. Her eyes immediately shot opened .Yuri's lips were on her cheek. Her breathing pace accelerated.

"Jessica stay awake. Dance with me!" Yuri screamed over the loud music blasting from her computer. She spun Jessica around like a ballerina.

'She kissed my cheek' , Jessica thought to herself. Lifting her hands to touch her cheek.

Yuri did not notice the wide smile that invaded Jessica's face while she was spinning her .

Meanwhile in Hyoyeon's room

Hyoyeon sat on her bed. Her eyes started to get watery. Her chest heaved heavily, trying to hold in her tears.

PeeK @ nxt chapter.... 

Yuri was shocked at the what Taeyeon just said. was left agape. She wanted to hit Taeyeon hard for what she just did.