opps!

Secret love!

Her face is inches away from mine.

 

Her soft lips, so close.

 

Should lean in too?

 

Before I could think I was kissing her. Nothing ever felt so right. I felt pressure in my chest building up. This might be too overwhelming. I pulled away dazed. I couldn't think straight all I knew was that I really wanted to kiss her again.

 

"Taeyeon I'm so sorry I don't know what came over mumph.." Tiffany tried to say before Taeyeon pulled her back into the kiss.

 

Now it felt more natural like it was meant to be, like it was faith. How their lips fit perfectly with each other, they truly showed each other how long they have waited to kiss each other.

 

Now, I know how heaven feels like. Warm, fuzzy and wet....... Wet! Wait a minute!!! Taeyeon looked n down and saw a puddle of water on the floor. She had accidentally spilled some water on the floor when she was kissing Tiffany. The glass of water was precariously placed on the floor, but Tiffany ignored it and lifted Taeyeon's chin so that Taeyeon looked at her to continue what they were doing.   

 

Just then the main door to the dorm made a loud slam. Hyoyeon returned home, she left the others at the mall. She told them she needed some time alone.

 

How dare he try to come back into my life.

 

The anger enveloped her body. She felt like throwing something, to damage something, she didn't want to suffer alone. She stood up and head for the kitchen.