First Experience

Secret love!

Taeyeon sits on the floor with a sigh! "Is this what love feels like?" she whispered to herself, looking at a distant figure onstage. "Stop it Taeyeon!" she screams silently to herself, holding on to her chest,facing the floor. Her heart is beating very hard. A shadow appeared above her.

"Tae-Tae are you okay?" Tiffany says, with a worried look on her face," You look upset whats wrong?".

"Nothing's wrong! Everythings fine!", she says rubbing away her tears, trying to avoid Tiffany's eyes. ' She's so beautiful everyone probably likes her!' Taeyeon thinks to herself.

Tiffany gently lifts Taeyeon's face up to face hers."Taeyeon did someone make you upset?"she asked Taeyeon.

'Her eyes!' Taeyeon just ends up staring at Tiffany without responding.Taeyeon's heart flutters.'Her face is so close! Her eyesmile!'

"Yahh! I'm talking to you Kim Tae Yeon", Tiffany says snapping Taeyeon out of her trance.

"Huh? NO no one upset me I was just thinking about something", Taeyeon says while trying to hide her embarrased face." We need to perform!" Taeyeon says changing the subject suddenly and pulling Tiffany onto the stage where she was standing before.

During the performance Taeyeon and Tiffany felt awkward whenever they look at each other, but nevertheless they always looked at each other.

At the end of the day all the nine girls return to the dorm.

Sooyoung sat at on the floor eating while staring at the television when Sunny sat beside her. They felt their hips gently rub against each other. Sooyoung froze and didn't say anything.

"What are you eating?Can you feed me some?" Sunny tries to say it innocently while giving a cute expression.

Sooyoung fed a little piece of meat into .

"Yum, did you make it?"Sunny asks trying to make this rare time their together longer.

Sooyoung just nods her head and quickly turns back to the television and continues munching.

In Yuri's room,

Yuri was staring at her laptop screen searching for songs. While Jessica lies on her bed tired and happy that Yuri allowed her to lie on her bed.Jessica started smiling at herself. 

"This one! we should dance to this one" Yuri said, "In a barbie world......"

"YAHH! this is the song i sang. I don't want to hear this" Jessica says while pretending to cover her ears.

Yuri pulls her from the bed and started jumping up and down.

'Why do i like her so much? She the opposite of what I am.' Jessica thinks silently to herself looking at Yuri being hyper.

Outside at the convenient store,

Hyoyeon dragged Yoona and Seohyun to the aisle where they sold ice cream."Do you guys wants anything?"Hyoyeon offers them.

Both of them nodded and picked out an ice cream they wanted.In the process their hands overlapped each other while trying to get the same flavour of ice cream.

"Oh Unnie you take it first" Seohyun said embarrassed.

"Nevermind you take first" Yoona said, and the argument went on and on until

Hyoyeon took the ice cream for herself and giggled "  if you both cannot make up your minds I am going to buy both for myself!"

Then all of them left the store while laughing

PeeK @ nxt chapter....

"Taeyeon-ahh", Tiffany said shaking Taeyeon's shoulder, "I want to know what happened that night! You were acting Weird"