A secret to hide!

Secret love!

I can't believe what Taeyeon did!

 

She spilled some water on the card I gave to her for her last birthday.

 

This was what she was trying to hide from me.

 

I turn to glare at a very scared looking Taeyeon!

 

"Um I'm sorry Hyoyeon?" she said to me timidly.

 

"Sorry that's all you can say for yourself! Do you know how long I took to make that card last year!" I almost sounded as if I was screaming at her.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany sighed, like they were released from a heavy burden.

 

" How could you two just sigh like that! " I was so shocked from the reaction they gave to me after they made me angry, unless they have an even bigger secret to keep between themselves.

 

I started to think.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw that Hyoyeon suddenly was thinking of something else instead of her precious card that I accidentally destroyed. I quickly pushed her out of my room.

 

"Sorry, Hyoyeon I'll take care of the card don't worry. Um...I'll iron it or something. I'm sure it will be as good as knew." I tried to convince her.

 

"Hey but I'm not done with you two!" before she could say anything else. I also quickly locked the door so she couldn't come back in.

 

After what seem like non-stop knocking on my door. Hyoyeon finally gave up and went away.

 

I was leaning against the door making sure that Hyoyeon was no where near.

 

I turn around to face a blushing Tiffany I knew she was still embarrased about the long make out session we had.

 

After thinking about it my face too felt hot. I knew I was blushing, Tiffany was smiling at me. Her grin reaching her eyes. It's going to be hard not to always feel the pressure in my chest.

 

She looked so.......... perfect.

 

I sat beside her.

 

" So how are we going to keep this a secret?" I asked using every ounce of courage I had left.

 

" I don't know. Don't tell anyone?" she said to me.

 

" That's kinda obvious but it's going to be hard with you always being so............................cute" I blushed at the last word I said.

 

She laughed at me and pushed me down onto the bed. Her face lowered nearer to mine. I couldn't stand the suspense anymore. I lifted my head and gently placed my lips on her soft ones.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the mall,

 

Jessica was looking at some bags. She notice the others getting a little restless.

 

" You know that you don't have to stay here also to stare at me browsing through the mall." I said to the five dead souls on the couch.

 

All of them started to stand up and leave.

 

Sooyoung said that she wanted to check out a knew rice cake shop that just open and Sunny offered to follow her.

 

The others just wanted to walk around to see if something might interest them.

 

"Yuri could you at least stay here with me"

 

" I don't want to be left alone" I tried to pout.

 

" I don't know Jessica you know that I don't really like to look at bags"

 

"Puhleeezzz..." I gave my cutest face.

 

She sighed out loud and decided to stay.

 

I silently cheered and felt suddenly excited to have Yuri for myself.