Let me get this straight.

Secret love!

All the nine members were gathered in the living room. Every week when all nine of the members were free from their schedule, they would have a discussion about the week they had. Whether or not someone was upset about something or just minor complains or suggestions they could tell their members, so that they would have a good and close relationship with each other.

 

This week it seems that no one felt the need to talk about anything.

 

"So there's nothing anyone wants to talk about?" Taeyeon broke the silence " So that means we are done here right"

 

Taeyeon was about to stand up and leave when she felt her hand being tugged at. She looked down and saw Tiffany holding on to her hand and looking at her as if she was expecting her to talk about something.

 

"Um guys I have to say something" Tiffany revealed out of the blue.

 

Taeyeon sat back down a worried look on her face.

 

Is Tiffany going to reveal our relationship!

 

Oh my god.

 

Taeyeon shifted nervously, and then turning to Tiffany trying to ask Tiffany to not reveal about their relationship. Tiffany just smiled back at Taeyeon. Taeyeon suddenly felt panic.

 

"Guys....um....." Tiffany paused, she seemed hesitant of talking.

 

This confirmed Taeyeon's fears. She just put her head in between her knees and closed her eyes hoping to shut out the world.

 

"Can I change roomates. I want to bunk in with Taeyeon. It has been so long since we really had a deep conversation with each other."

 

Taeyeon let out the breath she had been holding in and lifted her head. A smile crept on her face.

 

Tiffany giggled when she saw Taeyeon's expression.

 

The others were silent. They noticed the interaction between the two.

 

"It seems like you two, already have something going on.I don't really think that you need a 'DEEP' conversation." Jessica spoke up, giving a look as if Tiffany and Taeyeon had a secret they didn't want the others to know about.

 

Taeyeon was almost breaking under Jessica's cold stare, when she felt her fingers intertwined with another and at the same time giving her hand a squeeze. Just like that Taeyeon regained her confidence.

 

Tiffany didn't even flinched and after the others were convinced, she kept her hold on Taeyeon's hand and pulled her to her own room to ask Taeyeon to help her with the moving of some of her stuff, leaving the rest of the members in the living room.

 

 

"Don't you think there is something going on between the two." Sooyoung shattered the silence. Some heads nodded here and there, but none of them were really bothered.

 

"Yahh, you almost gave me a heart attack! I thought you were going to reveal our relationship." Taeyeon exclaimed after plunging onto Tiffany's bed.

 

"Now why would I do that?" Tiffany said giving Taeyeon a smile she knew Taeyeon would not be able to resist.

 

"I don't know, because your evil." Taeyeon smirked.

 

"Now I'm evil? Wow, then I really shouldn't change dorms then"

 

"Wait wait wait your not evil" Taeyeon expression changed she started to look worried.

 

Tiffany smiled and gave a short peck on Taeyeon's lips.

 

"Um, thats all I get" Taeyeon questioned.

 

"Yup, that's all you get for calling me evil" Tiffany grin after gathering some of her belongings and then carrying them out the room all by herself.

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany's back figure while she went out of the room. A smile crawled onto her face.

 

I'm such a lucky girl!