Is it Time?

Secret love!

Suddenly Taeyeon was looking into the eyes of an angel. She could not help but smile. Tiffany pushed Taeyeon aside and stomped into the living room. She wanted to make it clear to Taeyeon that she was angry at her. A sudden grab of her hand caused her to jump.

Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into her arms trying to give Tiffany a hug so that she would forgive her. Instead, Tiffany fell awkwardly backwards causing her body to fall on to Taeyeon's body, face first. Her soft lips landed on hers. She was shocked by the action and stood still. She did not know how to react! Taeyeon eyes were wide open.

'What did I just do !' Taeyeon thought to herself. She then ran into her room, avoiding Tiffany's eyes.

Sooyoung saw the whole incident from the living room floor and she burst out laughing. Everyone came out of their rooms to find out what the commotion was about. All of them stared at the cherry red Tiffany whose legs were rooted to the ground in the middle of the living room.

Tiffany's cheeks felt hot and she could tell that she was also bright red by the expressions that she saw on everyone's faces.

'Am I just going to stand here or was I going to do anything about this?' Tiffany questioned herself. She then ran into Taeyeon's room.

Everyone was frozen at their spots until Sunny spoke up.

"Hey, why don't we go out to eat tonight?" Sunny asked. Sooyoung immediately got up from the floor and walked towards the door.

"Well come on! What are we waiting for ?" Sooyoung looked at the others as if they were late for some important event.

Yuri, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yoona and Seohyun then proceeded to walk out the door following Sooyoung.

PeeK @ nxt chapter....   

Both of them stared into each other's eyes longingly. He lifted up his hand to touch her cheek.