The Strange Kind of Longing

KnockKnock

Sorry this chapter is so bad-written and wishy-washy ~.~"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baro

“Baro! Sandeul! Would you please stop chatting and pay attention!” the teacher said. We answered:

“Yes, sir!” and then silently laughed, when the teacher turned to the blackboard again.

Sandeul wrote something on a sheet of paper and passed it to me.

“Wanna go to the swimming pool this afternoon? Jinyoung asked me but I’d like you to come with us!” he had written. I smiled and wrote down “Yes” looking forward to the ringing of the bell that would end the lesson…

 

Sandeul

Jinyoung and I were waiting in front of the swimming pool. We were talking about school and so on, when he suddenly asked me:

“You really like Baro right?”

“What?”

“You’re getting along very well and you’re both so dorky!”

“Hey! What do you mean “dorky”?” I said and laughed.

“You know what I mean! That’s actually the biggest reason why I’m your friend, because you’re like that!” he said.

“Really?” I asked, but then Baro arrived.

“Hey, Guys!”

“Hey!”

“Let’s go!” he said and we entered the swimming pool…

 

Baro

We changed our clothes and then jumped into the water. For a while we just played around and had fun and then we wanted to try the water slide. Jinyoung went first and then Sandeul suddenly took my hand and pulled me with him. We laughed when we got to the surface- It was really a funny day…

 

Sandeul

“We have to go now, if we want to catch our bus, Baro!” I said and we said goodbye to Jinyoung who had decided to stay a little longer. Baro and I went to the shower cabinets, but they we’re all occupied except for one.

“Let’s just shower together, or else we’ll miss the bus!” I said and pulled him into the cabinet and locked it. I the shower and we squashed us underneath the water-jet. I didn’t dare to take off my clothes, so I let them on. When I looked up to Baro, he was running his fingers through his water soaked hair, his eyes were closed. My eyes wandered down to his body. That was the first time during this day that I noticed how muscular he was. I couldn’t take my eyes off his body. I followed the waterdrops that were running down his body. When I looked up again, Baro had opened his eyes and was now looking at me. He reached out his arm and pulled me closer.

“Come! You’re almost not underneath the water-jet!!”

For a moment, our bodies touched. I looked up at Baro again. My eyes wandered to his lips and the waterdrops that were passing them. Baro reached out his hand and turned up the temperature of the water. The water went hot, but in a tingly way. And then it went all pretty fast...

 

Baro

Sanduel suddenly clawed his fingers into my hair and pulled me down to him. We stumbled backwards against a wall. I was protesting against his grip while he was trying to pull me closer and closer.

“Sandeul what are you doing?” I asked. I felt him badly trying to hold his grip. I gave in and he pulled me closer until our bodies were only inches apart. I looked down at his plump lips that seemed even more pink than they always were.

Sandeul put one hand out of my hair and put it around my waist to pull me even more close until our bodies were touching. His skin was soft and warm.

“The bus…we have to catch the bus…” I mumbled.

“Forget the bus…” Sandeul mumbled back and his voice filled my ears. I reached out my hand and caressed his cheek, but my finger’s wandered to his lips. I softly touched his bottom lip and felt a strange kind of longing…

 

Sandeul

His breath hit my skin. I pushed forward but he suddenly wasn’t there anymore. I looked up. He took my hand.

“We have to catch the bus…” he said and pulled me out of the cabinet…