Welcome to... Part 2

Welcome to Exotic Beauty

Chapter 3

You wiped your forehead and leaned on the mop, Finally I’m done… you looked at the wall clock and grabbed the tools to put back in a closet, I have enough time to look for my book… I think… You stretched your arms up, “Ahhh~” you breathe and turned around to meet a smiling Luhan, “Um… I was just came to see if you needed help since Kai never does anything, but it seems like you’ve already finished.”

You nodded and adjusted your shirt walking out; “Eh? Where are you going?”  You sighed; I need to freaking find my freaking book… “I don’t know… anywhere, but here.”

“Ani,” Luhan ran up to you and grabbed your wrist, “Now, we have to find you some clothes to wear for the Welcoming party… Come on!”  He dragged you out the door as you burned holes through his head.

“Yah Tao where are you?” Luhan called out as you entered the other room.  Something flew at his face, but he skillfully caught it in his hands; you noticed that other clothes were flying all over the room hearing, “Where is it… where is it?”

“Yah Tao what are you looking for?” Luhan called out through the frenzy of clothes.  “My skull necklace!!! I haven’t seen it since this afternoon!”  Skull necklace? You looked down to your collar bone and snarled, that guy made me wear something that belongs to the fashion maniac!  You took off the necklace and held it up; Luhan looked at you and sighed with relief as he called out, “Tao! We found it! We found it!”  Suddenly the clothes stopped flying and someone immediately came out, “Where?! Where!?”

You held it up and sighed, “Here.”  Tao’s eyes grew big and he pounced on you, “Thank you Thank you thank you!!! You are a lifesaver!!”  You visibly tensed up, not used to so much contact; Luhan ripped Tao away and grabbed the necklace from your hand, placing it around Tao’s neck.  “Where did you find it? I looked everywhere here?”

“That tall guy, who hired me, gave it to me.”  Tao visibly turned serious, “Is that guy Kris?”  You nodded and before you knew it Tao stormed out of the room.  Luhan laughed and shook his head, “I guess we’ll just wait till he comes back,” he sat down on a bench and motion you to sit next to him which you did, “So tell my about yourself.”

“You don’t need to know anything.”  Luhan nodded and tilted his head, “Well, that won’t last for long.”

“What do you mean…”

“So what are you guys here for anyway?” Tao came in with a smile.  Luhan gleamed and motioned to you, “We need outfits for the welcoming party today!”  Tao nodded and then observed you; he tilted his head, “Huh?”

“What?” Luhan asked.  Tao shook his head, “I seemed to already know your size… it’s like a woman, well actually just exactly like one specific woman that always comes with her friend, but I can’t put my finger on it.”  What is he talking about?  “Tao has a special ability that when he looks at someone he immediately knows their size,” Luhan whispered as he leaned down.  You snarled in disgust, so he has a habit of… “And as the looks of it… even your bra size is the same…”  B-byuntae!! Oh God am I’m going to be discovered like this?  Luhan laughed, “Stop it Tao… I could even tell he has no chest… and if not maybe he’s really buff like those body builders we see on TV.”  Ok… although that makes no sense… I’ll take it. Tao pouted his lips and shrugged, “I see too much woman I guess I got confused, my fault.”

You nodded and sighed, Oh God that was close.  Wait… BYUNTAE!

 

Tao smiled with satisfaction as he finally found outfits for the two of you; he placed them neatly in your arms, “This will be perfect!”  You nodded and was about to walk out, “Yah… where are you going?”  You sighed and turned, “I was ab…” you paused as Luhan swiftly took off his shirt, “You could change in here you know… since we don’t have any customers and also since we all are men.”

You looked unfazed and turned, “I don’t change in front of anyone,” you quickly went to a changing room.  The two were left and Luhan continued changing, “Hey Luhan hyung, can you give me a quick facial, before we go?”  Luhan nodded, “Of course! Just get Baekhyun and we could all get a facial together.”  Tao smiled and quickly went out to find Baekhyun.

You came in minutes later and walked over to Luhan, who was waiting.  “Wah! You look amazing!” Luhan showed his pearly whites and patted your shoulders; you detest.  He went closer to your face to your discomfort, but you forced yourself not to punch him on the spot.  Has this guy ever heard of personal space?  “Wah! Your skin is so nice!  Just like a baby’s bottom,” he started your cheeks with his thumb, completely memorized.  What is wrong with this guy? This is too… too weird!  You quickly step backwards shoving him away in the process.

Luhan pouted, but then grabbed your hand, “Let’s go!”  He led you to a different room where Tao and another were sitting down on bed-like chairs, “Finally! We’ve waited here for like… who are you?” the puppy-like man asked as he stared at you with confusion; Luhan happily said, “He’s our new worker!  He runs the front now,” he turned to you, “Minwoo, that puppy guy over there is Baekhyun, he’s the make-up artist.”

“Make-up Guru~,” Baekhyun sang his correction as he ate a cucumber slice.  “Yah! That’s for your eyes,” Luhan called out in which Baekhyun just shrugged and took another one.  Luhan sighed and pulled you to a table, “So tell me, what do you use… Sandal Wood? Egg White? Or something more chemical like…”

“What are you talking about?” you asked completely annoyed by his perky voice.  Luhan blinked and then grabbed your face, “How did you get your skin so clear and smooth!  Not only that, but it’s so fair and you’re not even using make-up!”

“I do nothing,” you simply stated, which made Luhan’s eyes grow two-fold, “What?! How’s that possible?”  He pouted and whined as he looked at all his supplies, but just as fast as he was sad, he was happy, “Well, whatever… let’s start the facial!”

Luhan forced you down on the chair and put the cucumber slices on your eyes, “Although you have perfect skin doesn’t mean you should have eye bags.”

“These are natural.”

“Really? Mine are too, but Mr. Facial is the Key, doesn’t understand!” Taos voice rang.

“Yah! It’s Facial is the Key Ringleader,” you imaged Luhan pouting cute… wait just pouting again, “And Baekhyun! Would you please stop eating the cucumbers?!”

“I can’t Minseok told me I need more vegetables in my diet, and I don’t feel compelled to buy any of my own, since your office is full of them,” Baekhyun snickered.  They continued to talk about random stuff and about work.  These people are so weird… I wonder if I can just leave and find my book… but as you thought your mind suddenly felt that it was time to take a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ms. Hwa, did you file in the papers?” a tall handsome man asked.  You smiled brightly and nodded, “Of course Mr. Oh.”  Mr. Oh nodded and was about to go into his office until, “Oh and Mr. Oh, CEO Oh wishes to see you whenever you are available.”  Mr. Oh thought for a sec. and then nodded, “I see… thank you.”  You nodded and he entered his office.

You sighed in contempt at your desk and stapled some papers together as well as viewing some files.  After a few minute, your desk phone rang, “Yeoboseyo?”

“MIIINNNNJJJJIII!!! WHERE ARE YOUUU?!” someone’s voice boomed through the phone.  You sighed and leaned back in your chair, “Unni, aren’t you supposed to be at work now?”

“Yea, but I want to hang out with my favorite sister!”

“I’m your only sister and I don’t want to be the only one working to earn money trying to pay for our rent,” you said trying to sound serious, but utterly failed.  “Arra, arra I will, but can you come home early today… I mean it is our parent’s death day, so we should go and visit their grave.”  You bit your lip and didn’t respond.  Your unni spoke up, “Yah Minji… you still there?”

“Hmm… I’ll see if I can get out early,” you turned back to your cheerful voice, “Now go to work you pabo!”  You and your unni laughed.  “Well I better go to work… byebye.”

“Hmmm, bye.”  Both of you hung up and you went back to your paper work.  After you done all your files you looked at the time and smiled as you finished all.  You went and knocked on Mr. Oh’s office, “Come in.”  You enter and saw that Mr. Oh was still working, “Excuse me, Mr. Oh?”

He looked up and smiled brightly the moment he saw your face, “Ms. Hwa… how may I help you?”

“Well I was hoping I could go early today… I’ve finished all my work…”  Mr. Oh looked at you and it felt like forever until he said, “Ok, you can go, but you’ll have to do something for me tomorrow.”  You smiled brightly and started bowing, “Of course Mr. Oh… Thank you Mr. Oh!”  You suddenly ran out of the door.

 

“Yah… yah Minwoo! Wake up!”  You stirred and opened your eyes and saw three figures looking down at you.  You sighed and rubbed your eyes with your balled up fist, “What do you want?”

“We have to go… we’re going to be late and if we’re late Joomyeon is going to punish us if were late… so leggo.”

 

Authors Note:

hahaha so it's been a while since i updated.. any of my stories since i had severe writers block... anyways i hope you enjoy and Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

giphy.gif  What is happening here? hahaha

o0245013011524337255.gif  Yup still have nothing to say^^

WHo did this better?

tumblr_m7w48dStJi1qa4uc1o1_500.gif  1st Woohyun...

4153690823_432661943_34604344_answer_2_x 2nd a Lady

tumblr_lxkoleAQFz1qalxg0.gif  Umm I have no idea whats going on... except now i really want a lollipop...^^