Sick Day Part....

Welcome to Exotic Beauty

Chapter 6

Ji Ah blinked once, twice before, “WHAT?!!!!!”  You winced before covering your ears by Ji Ah’s high pitched scream, “JI AH! SHUT IT!” you yelled back when she didn’t stop.  Ji Ah coughed and then grabbed onto your shoulders, “Are you crazy?! What the heck are you working at an all-male staff place?!”

“I needed too…” you said bluntly and Ji Ah widened her eyes, “Still…”

“You wanted me to go out; I’m going out… if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have to go, but since you dragged me there when I didn’t want to; I lost something important to me!” you hissed slightly before returning to your stoic face and sighed, “That’s why I decided to work there until I find it.”  Ji Ah sighed basically ignoring how you said it was her fault and said, “You could’ve just asked instead of going through such length.”

You sighed and ran your hand through your hair, knowing that she is completely right, Why didn’t I?  I should’ve then I could’ve just stayed home…  You opened your mouth and then closed it again before saying, “You know what good will it do now?”  Ji Ah blinked and then sighed before smiling and taking your hand into hers, “You look pretty you know that… that’s one of the reasons why I won’t tell those people.”

You furrowed your eyes and then rolled it, “Whatever… oh what time is it?”

“Ummm… 2pm… why?”  You widened your eyes and try to jump out of the bed, but Ji Ah caught you and pushed you back down, “Stay Minnie, stay!”  You let out a frustrated sigh, “But I have to go to work!”

“No Minnie, your still too sick… you have to stay and if you don’t I’ll chain you up to the bed!” You widened your eyes, “Ji Ah! I never knew you were into that…”  Ji Ah blinked, “Into wh… EWW! I would never!” she whined and you cringed.

After a couple of minutes whining, she turned to you, “I’m going to go to Exotic Beauty, to tell that your sick arra!”  You blinked, “I could just call them…”

“Ani, I was going to go there anyways… umm… don’t leave because I already called someone to take care of you byebye!”  You let out a long sigh, Is she really my friend?

Ji Ah left and after a half an hour someone came running in, “JI AH! ARE YOU HURT! What did I tell you about playing with… oh.”  The person rubbed his nape sheepishly as you lifted an eyebrow at him; you sighed and sat up a little, “Long time no see Minhyuk oppa.”

 

“Hey where’s Minwoo?” Kris asked as he walked back to the receptionist desk only to see Suho there.  Suho sighed and ran his hand through his perfectly styled hair, “Molla… he hasn’t shown up ever since we’ve open… you don’t think he quit…”

“Ani! He couldn’t have… we had such a connection; I was even considering him to babysit Ace!”  Suho his dry lips and shook his head, “Maybe that’s why…”  Kris didn’t hear as he ran to ask other people.

“Have you guys seen Minwoo today?” he asked as he ran into Luhan’s room, where he was applying a face mask on a girl.  Luhan froze and turned to Kris, “He’s not here?”  Kris hissed before running to the next room.  Luhan bit his lip and place his tools on the counter before murmuring, “He quit… just like Tao said he would…”

“Mr. Lu…”  Luhan straightened and went to the girl, “Oh young princess you shouldn’t speak when you have a mask on or it’ll crack,” he cooed grabbing the girls hand as he sat down next to her, making the girl squeal in the inside.  Luhan sighed softly and looked at the clock wondering where you were and why you quit.

 

Ji Ah smiled widely as she skipped into the building; she immediately went to the desk, “HIHI!” she gleamed and the man looked up and smiled, “Welcome to Exotic Beauty, where our motto is ‘When you smile the sunshine’s’, how may I help you?”  Ji Ah scrunched her face in thought and then said, “A facial and an appointment with the Healing Chief because I need some advice; you know what I’ll just take the package.”

Suho nodded and started typing away, “Ok, first you’ll go to Kai for some dancing,” he paused a little bit and the said, “Would it be alright if you have your facial first or would you like the mud bath… you know we could do that together including the massage… and then after that you will go to Tao , Kris, and Chanyeol for shoes and clothes and after you’ll have to wait a while till you can get your make up done as well as you hair and then a little after that you could go to Xiumin who should be with Lay at that time.  Is that alright?”

Ji Ah bit her lip and then nodded slowly, “Umm, how long will that be?”  Suho gave an apologetic smile and said, “It will happen at 4… and it will end at 6-7ish… will that be alright?”  Ji Ah smiled and nodded, “Of course I don’t mind waiting… it’s just that there’s a reason unto why I need to see Lay.”

Suho turned to her fully and nodded for her to go on and that’s when Ji Ah took the opportunity to tell him, “I understand that Hwa Minwoo works here… he’s actually sick…”  Suho widened his eyes and a smiled unconsciously went to his face, “He’s sick?!”

Ji Ah nodded, wondering why he was smiling but shrugged it off, “Ne, I told him to stay home and it was quite hard since he was persistent on coming.”  Suho smiled grew wider, but soon he just returned to a small smile finally realizing how weird it was for smiling at his employee being sick.  He coughed and then asked, “If you don’t mind my asking… what is your relation with Minwoo?” he was completely curious unto how Ji Ah knew Minwoo because if he could recall there’s nothing on the tabloids about her having a guy friend; it was mostly about her and this mystery girl she takes everywhere.

Ji Ah opened to answer honestly, but she decided to have a little bit more fun, so she leaned in and whispered, “Minwoo oppa is my boyfriend…”

“Boyfr…!!”  Ji Ah quickly covered his mouth and put her index finger on saying, “It’s a secret; you cannot tell anyone…”  Suho nodded and then Ji Ah took her hand away, “I just wanted to tell you… I’ll just sit over there till 4 arra!” She skipped to a chair.

 

“Finally! A break!” Baekhyun screamed as he plopped into the coach in the break room.  Tao smiled, “That’s because we all had to skip lunch since a girl didn’t want to wait,” he went to refrigerator and grabbed two containers tossing one to Baekhyun who caught it.  “What did Kyungsoo make this time?”

“Something healthy that Xiumin recommended for us… see the container has you name so it’s made especially for you,” Tao said and then opened his lunch which revealed chicken with vegetables surrounding it; he pouted, “No cake.”  Baekhyun snickered and then opened his containers and he nearly screamed, “Where’s my sweets and my meat! What is this leafy thing!” he cried.  And Tao looked over and sighed with pity to see that Baekhyun had a salad, “That’s the worst… is Xiumin out to get you or something?”

“I don’t know!”  That is when the rest entered and Baekhyun grabbed Xiumin’s collar, “What is the meaning of this?!” he asked a showing his container and Minseok sighed, “I told you to eat more vegetables.”

“But… but…”

“No but’s… and besides you could have meat for dinner, but no sweets understood.”  Baekhyun pouted and then went to sit down again.  The rest grabbed their containers and started eating, that’s when Luhan finally went in with Sehun and Kai, “You’re finally here!” Tao said and then tilted his head, “I understand why Kai and Sehun showed up late, but why did you Luhan?”

“The girl fell asleep and it took forever to wake her up,” he said as he grabbed his container and started eating.  Baekhyun went over and patted his head, “It’s even worse when putting make up on… I tell them to open their eyes and they’re asleep.”

“That’s bad… I think the only time its ok is messaging, right Sehun?”  Sehun lifted his head from his food and said, “No It’s horrible, but sometimes it’s ok.”

“How so?”

“Well, I wasn’t messaging her, but it was funny since she fell asleep while I was messaging her friend… I caught a glimpse of her and she was pretty…”  Everybody blinked and then Kai numbed, “What the hell are you talking about?”  Sehun blinked and then rubbed his nape, “Oh… umm… nothing…”

“Aw our little Sehun has a crush on someone,” Baekhyun cooed as he went and ruffled his hair, “Who is she?”

“I do not have a crush and she’s just that girl that hangs out with that other…”

“You like curtain hair?!” Tao said in shock.  Sehun growled and shook his head, “No, I just said she looked pretty!”  Chen laughed and nodded, “I think she would look pretty too… I haven’t really got a good glimpse of her though,” he then furrowed his eyebrows in thought; “In fact… they haven’t been here in a while.”

“It’s only been three days, right?” Tao asked and Chen nodded.  Sehun sighed and looked around eager to change the topic and said, “Anyways where’s Minwoo; I haven’t seen him.”  Everybody pouted and Tao was about to say something until Kris and Suho barged in, “I’ve got good news! Minwoo’s sick!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Sorry i didn't proofread, so my english might be bad, but anyways i hope you like it^^ Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMNzBXtqy4-HREawWv8w-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsR3J6SpMG6Esl3_KwZzC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzmNQkPKMeCeI4qkYL_1X

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb0227flw145vBXtHE7yX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIByMt-genod4bpf5bFtC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMJePCWlCLcaJH_qEi5o9