Sick Day Part.....

Welcome to Exotic Beauty

Chapter

“And that’s good…. How?” Baekhyun asked completely be googled at Suho’s idea of good news.  Tao looked at Luhan, “Isn’t that great! That means he didn’t quit… wait,” he turned to Suho, “How do you know? Did he call?”

Suho shook his head, “Nope, his girlfriend told me.”

“GIRLFRIEND?!” they all said in unison making Kris and Suho tilt their heads in confusion, “Ne… why are you guys so surprise?”

“Well personally I thought ‘he’ was a ‘she’ so…” Kai stated and the others just shook their head, “Like you thought Luhan and Kyungsoo were girls?” Tao sighed, “You even thought Minseok was Sohee from Wonder Girls.”  Kai just waved him off and Kris shook his head, “Besides Kais reason, what’s so surprising?”

“Well, not to be rude, but he doesn’t seem like the dating type,” Baekhyun yawned as he checked his make-up on his hand held mirror, “Considering his personality and uncaringness… his girlfriend might feel unloved.”

“Is his girlfriend pretty?” Tao asked.  Suho nodded wildly, “Amazingly pretty… like Miss. Korea pretty; when I saw her, I felt like I saw an Angel.”  Everybody widened their eyes, “Is she still here? Can we see her?”

“No… now get back to work,” Suho said as he walked out.  “But we just started,” Baekhyun pouted and put his lunch back into the refrigerator.  Everybody did the same, leaving only Tao and Luhan.  Tao playfully hit his shoulder, “Isn’t it great?! Minwoo didn’t quit!”  Luhan nodded and sighed as he put his food away, “But he’s sick… that’s not great.”

“Well… I guess…” Tao shrugged and put his arm around Luhan’s shoulders as they walked out only to see Lay walked pass them, “Lay!” Luhan called out and he turned around and waved at them, “Yea?”

“Where are you going?  Your office is over there,” Luhan asked.  Lay smiled and held up a bag, “Suho asked me to give medicine to Minwoo…”

“You got his address?”

“I guess… Suho gave me an address,” Lay was about to go, but Luhan stopped him, “Hey, I’m coming too,” he broke away from Tao.  Lay shrugged, “Ok,” and started walking.  Tao blinked and then yelled out, “Hey me too!!”

 

“Suho have you seen Luhan or Tao… I couldn’t find them anywhere,” Kris asked as he went to the receptionist desk, where Suho is currently working.  Suho turned to him and tilted his head, “They are supposed to be at their offices… Lay I know went to give Minwoo medicine.”

“They aren’t though… I’ve ask everyone if they seen them, but they all said no,” Kris ran his fingers through his hair and then just realized what Suho said, “Wait, did you say Lay went to Minwoo’s house?”

“Well not his house, but yea… why?”

“That’s it,” Kris smiled, “They must have went with him… well I’m going, bye.”  Kris started walking away and Suho sighed, “Went with… wait Kris!”

 

Should we have told Suho ge about this?” Tao asked as Luhan.  Luhan shook his head, “Nah… I’m sure he won’t need us.”  They looked at Lay who was currently giving the piece of paper to the cab driver, “Take us here please.”  The driver nodded and started driving and Lay turned to the two, “You two will be paying.”

“Wait what?!” they asked in unison and Lay smiled; “Since I might be in trouble I’m making you two pay.”  Tao pouted and both him and Luhan mumbled, “Dimple Demon,” when they saw Lays dimple making their appearance.

The whole ride they were chatting in mandarin about random things.  The ride finally ended and they read the radar, “55000 won?!” Tao whined and then batted his eyes at Luhan, “Ge… I forgot my wallet and you’re the one who wanted to go so…

You pay,” Luhan deadpanned as he crossed his arms.  Tao pouted again and started doing aegyo, which had a different effect.  “I will change the cost to 50000 won… is that ok?” the cab driver cooed completely in trance by the aegyo.  Tao pursed his lips, “That’s still too much,” he then whispered to Luhan, “If you do cute too… I think we could lower it by half.

Luhan huffed mumbling something about being manly and looked at the radar before sighing with defeat, “Mr. Driver ssi~ We don’t have that much money~ Can you reduce it again pwease~ Buing~Buing~ Aiingg~,” Luhan then cupped his cheeks and looked at the driver with his doe eyes, unnoticeable glaring at Lay and Tao who were stifling a laugh in the background.

The driver blushed, “Uh… well how ‘bout 40000 won then?”

Luhan and Tao turned to Lay who was enjoying what they were doing before turning to each other and then to the driver, “Eotteoke?!” they both whined as they pouted with their puppy eyes, watering slightly.

“25000 won! I lower to 25000 won,” the driver blushed wildly.  Luhan and Tao smiled and paid the man, “Thank you!” they both chimed as they walked out of the cab followed by Lay, who was holding in a laugh.

OMG! I can’t believe what I just witness,” he spouted as he leaned forward, his hands holding him up by the knees, “This is too much!” he bellowed.  Tao laughed and Luhan glared at him, “Well I hope you’re happy.”

“I am… sooo happy… that I got it on camera,” Lay laughed again, snapping his knees like no tomorrow. “WHAT?!” Luhan screamed tackling Lay, “Where’s your camera?!”  Lay kept laughing at Luhan’s compulsiveness and Tao was the one who had to break them a part, “Guys… we have to give Minwoo the medicine.”  They stopped and Luhan growled, “Fine let’s go.”  Lay snickered at the behavior.

They went to the gate and pressed the button.

 

 

“Thanks,” you said as Minhyuk gave you a glass of water.  “You ok?” he asked as you chugged down the glass and nodded, “Ne… anyways what did Ji Na say that made you run over here like you were on a cheetah chase… and not to mention that your skipping work right now.”

“Well,” Minhyuk laughed as he ran his hand through his hair, “She texted me saying she was playing with… you know… and that she cut herself and yea…” he shook his head, “I should really put her in one of those padded rooms, like the ones at the mental ward.”

“That’s mean… but then again she’ll probably love it,” you put the glass down and sighed, “You know you should go back to work and take care of a patient.”

“Well right now you’re my patient… and come on; I haven’t seen you for years…” Minhyuk petted your head, “I’m actually glad you cut your hair.”  You blinked and slapped his hand away, “Some kid put gum in it… I had no choice, but to hack it off.”

Minhyuk laughed, “Well at least one good thing came out of it.”

“What?”

“That I get to see your face again,” Minhyuk turned serious and looked into your eyes, “Why did you stop contact with me?”

“I didn’t,” you looked away, avoiding eye contact, “It’s just that… you’ve been busy… and Ji Na made me busy…” you decided to change the topic, “Anyways how’s Taeyoon unni?”

“Actually we broke up a few days after you lost contact with me…” he paused and you patted him on the shoulder, “It’s ok… she doesn’t deserve a rich, stupid, kind doctor anyways.”  Minhyuk laughed and shook his head, “Wow… Minnie… your making me feel soo special.”

You nodded and then after minutes of silence the doorbell rang, “I’ll go…”

“No, you stay in bed.. I’ll go get it and besides it’s probably one of Ji Na’s model friends and if you answer they might wonder who you are.”  You pursed your lips and nodded, laying back into the bed.

Minhyuk ran over to the door and looked at the monitor, “Who is it?” he asked as he saw unfamiliar faces.  The people blinked, “We have a delivery.”  Minhyuk shrugged thinking that it was one of those new clothes or something Ji Na needed to try on and then pressed the button.

He went to the front and opened the door.

“Um… Who are you?” one asked as soon as the door opened.  Minhyuk blinked and another quickly jumped in, “I have brought medicine.”  Minhyuk’s made an ‘o’, thinking Ji Na ordered medicine for you, “You can just…”

“These are mostly herbs, so I have to apply them.”  Minhyuk was about to say something but instead, “Come in.”

They went inside and Minhyuk walked them over to where you were, “Minnie~” he cooed as he opened the door only to be greeted by your sleeping face.  He blushed slightly and they all walked in.  Minhyuk walked over to your side and shook you slightly, “Minnie… time for medicine, wake up now,” he said, not wanting the men to wait long.

You stirred and opened your eyes, “What is it? I’m ing sleeping,” you murmured and Minhyuk ‘tsked’, “You need to wash your mouth… what happened to my sweet and innocent Min?”

“That Min fell down a drain,” you yawned as you sat up and stretched, jumping slightly as you heard a familiar voice, “Good morning Minwoo!!”

“What the h… what are you three doing here?” you said monotone.  Lay held up a bag, “I came to give you medicine… these two tagged along for some reason.”

“We came to make sure you were alright…” Luhan started, “And not dead,” Tao finished.  You rolled your eyes and all four of you looked up at Minhyuk when he cleared his throat, “You know these people?”  You nodded and sighed, “They are my colleagues…”

“You work again?”

“Ne.”  The three smiled and Lay lifted a hand, “I’m Lay… well my name is Yixing, but I prefer to be called Lay.”

“I’m Tao…Zitao,” Tao smiled and observed the clothing, “You probably want more color… you’re not really style sense are you?”  Minhyuk blinked and before he could cut in Luhan grabbed his hand, “Ignore him… anyways I’m Luhan, and,” he cupped Minhyuk’s face which cause general shock for him.  Minhyuk slapped Luhan’s hand away, “What the…”

“You need more sleep… your skin texture is rough and I could see the dark circles under your eyes,” Luhan shook his head, “I can give you a treatment since you are a relative of Minwoo.”

“I’m not a relative of whoever this Minwoo is,” Minhyuk furrowed his eyebrows, weirded out by them and went to go behind you.  “Eh? You don’t even know his name?  The person you’re hiding behind is Hwa Minwoo… our colleague,” Tao huffed.  Minhyuk furrowed his eyebrows, “What are you talking about; her name is Min…”

“How dare you? I call you a friend and you don’t even know my name… and now you’re even calling me a girl,” you sneered, making Minhyuk confused more than ever.  “But… what?”

“Now can you leave for a minute to reflect,” you turned away from him, “What do you have?”  Lay smiled, “Some herbs that will make you feel better… I mean pills that are prescribed by doctors have horrid side effects, but these herbs only effect is relishing your original state of healthiness.”  You nodded and didn’t even looked back as Minhyuk left the room.

Lay did some mixy thing and passed the cup to you, “Drink this.”  You did as told and Tao was amazed that you didn’t cringe at the super bitter taste, “Doesn’t it taste bad?”  You shook your head, “I like bitter.”

“Wow, that’s… opposite,” he said, “Does your girlfriend know?” he asked which he received a hit from Luhan.  You furrowed your eyebrows, “Girlfriend?”

“Ne… Suho hyung said that she came and told us you were sick,” Tao continued, ignoring Luhan’s constant hits.  You furrowed your eyebrows and went off the bed, “One moment,” you went to the bathroom.

“Kang Ji Na, you better explain to me how all of a sudden I have a girlfriend,” you hissed through the phone before Ji Na was able to speak.  “Well… umm…”

“Because I’m sure as hell is on fire that I am not in a relationship especially not a girlfriend for f’s sake.”  Ji Na giggled slightly, “Oh Minnie I can’t take you seriously…”

“Well you should… seriously Ji Na you’re going to…”

“Well, this will less suspect them that you’re a girl if you have a girlfriend… right?”  You blinked and furrowed your eyes in consideration; you sighed in defeat, “Fine…”

“Oh and to make it more legit we have to be all lovey dovey, so you can’t be your cold self around me…”

“No.”

“But you have too or I’ll reveal your secret.”  You sneered as you felt her talking with a smile.  “You little devil… you wouldn’t dare.”

“Oh I would and to be clear it’s Angel… that would be my pet name ara.”  You rolled your eyes and sighed, “Fine fallen angel,” with that you hung up.  I’m seriously going to kill this demon.  You sighed again and left the bathroom.

“Oi! Minwoo who were you talking to?” Tao asked and then wiggled his eyebrow, “Your girlfriend?”  You glared at him, “I really want to punch you in the face,”

“I wouldn’t do that, Minwoo… Tao knows wushu,” Luhan hummed as he helped Lay mix the herbs.  You rolled your eyes, not caring that you said that out loud, “Ok… is that supposed to make me scared?”

“I guess not,” he laughed and soon the others laughed.  You sat back down on your bed and Lay handed you another cup; you took it and drank the contents, lapping your lips at the bitter taste.  “You should be good… I do suggest, so the herbs can process, that you walk around and after 30 minutes go back to sleep and when you wake up you’ll be all better.”  You nodded and then pointed at the door, “You can go now.”

“Wow… no thank you?” Tao said amazed at your ‘kindnesses’.  You blinked and hit the three on the shoulder, “There.”

“That’s a thanks?”  Tao whined as he rubbed his shoulder.  You nodded and pointed at the door again, “Now you can go.”  Tao whined and the others just obliged, picking up the stuff and walking out… dragging Tao along, who was reluctant to leave.

“Oh… Leaving already?” Minhyuk asked with a hint of happiness.  The three nodded, and Minhyuk ‘happily’ showed them out the door before running back to the room where you were pacing, “Minnie?  What are you doing?”

“Just walking around.”

“Why?”

“So I can digest.”  Minhyuk furrowed his eyebrows and then sat on the bed, “So about…”

“What about them?”

“Why do they think your name is Minwoo?”

“Because I told them it is.”

“Why?”  You sighed and turned to him, “Because they think I’m a guy.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hmmm… Well don’t kill me… I’ve been traveling my country and went to my hometown so yea.. mian for not updating in a long time and I hope this chapter will make up for it^^  I love you all^^  And I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, that I haven’t proofread and yup so… Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJuwk4-sJkB9OfnYhfx9_

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBumFBSnQLl-tl5_DGzBM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUYKRtPOksRhEivx_w8tP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThbVm06upCym9_9EvopAT

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAyQc0ep5ZDc0YR9ZYHXh

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKFmSbRWCH0o5o4drVX59

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqOmT8P5rca9SyBBA5qAs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsr3WlEDprzXbzGr76pDd

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_XuqasbqBDMfXHytVfJs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzriBQevqkkpFJBjhZyT8

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpWMrMAQW7tQC-tbGf9As

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEz0z5MWYkZpuLRHXdupl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcpum7w0fy_LZKpIaiNNb

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL76Awa3vNs9Z3iVEKrj5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRBeYqKlZyt8LaLS5-rzs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSekuaPi-74eXwUcPVx9iH

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFKRoNk8f-j_-nxmsM8CQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZU62RKSe1eCZsqnxoIFe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWwOvRZ38lx5oz_4ybhDo I must be really touh then hahaha

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSoLFR6My-y7cFQ-EILLA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLNERKsKSARNbO6SOvibj

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKndfk1r9Eg6Mja9t75Ee

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdQ2Q1axoLLUISBUAtk7W

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVgPRGcn3XkthoBv3Ud3w

I have a problem don't i?....

Wait don't answer that>.<