Sick Day Part...

Welcome to Exotic Beauty

Chapter 5

“Um, Luhan… why did you drag me here?” you asked as Luhan closed the bathroom door.  Luhan turned to you and took off his shirt before turning on the water, “No reason, I just need help wiping the chocolate of my back as well as cleaning my clothes… I already asked Tao to bring some clothes,” he said nonchalantly before splashing water in his face.

“So you just want me to wash your back?” This guy is a byuntae… asking a stranger whom he only known for a day to wash his back!  Who does that?!  “Ne, sorry to ask that of you,” he shyly said as he rubbed his nape, water dripping from his face; you sighed and grabbed a towel wiping his face, “Seriously…  a grown man like you should know how to wipe his face after washing or you’ll get cracks… do you have moisturizer?” you asked after you pulled away.

Luhan thought for a bit before shaking his head no, “And you call yourself a facial ringleader… here I’ll go get some…” you were about to walk away but Luhan grabbed your arm, “Can you at least wash my back, so I could wear the clothes Tao gives me?”  You scrunched up your nose and was about to reject, but Luhan interrupted, “I mean were all guys we do this kind of thing.”

You bit you lip and then forced him to turn around, Men are weird… but I’m a guy right now… so I have to do this or they’ll be suspicious… I think… You shook your head from your thoughts not trying to think too much.  You grabbed the towel and soaked it a little more under the water and then wringed it before wiping his back, “Your stupid you know,” you murmured.

Luhan turned his head, “Hmm?”

“Nothing… just stay away from chocolate… its already dried to your skin…” you ‘tsked’ and shook you head.  Luhan smiled slightly, “Welcome to Exotic Beauty…”

“What a welcome…” you said and then put the towel back to the counter, “Done.”  You clapped your hands and went to the door, “Thanks!” you turned and saw Luhan smiling brightly at you; you nodded and left the room.

Once you left the room you ran into Tao, “Oops, are you okay Minwoo?”  You looked up and nodded walking passed him till he stopped you, “I hope you don’t leave us… I know we are a weird group of people and a lot of people can’t stand to see us when they figure out our personalities, but I hope you will stay with us…”

“Let’s not talk about this,” you said and walked away.  Tao sighed and went inside the room, “Here,” he tossed the bag of clothes to Luhan who caught it swiftly, “Thanks man.”  Tao nodded, “I think he’s going to quit…”

“Who?” Luhan asked struggling to take off his pants.  “Minwoo.”

“EH?! Why do you think that? Did he say something like that?”

“Not really, but that’s what always happen with every receptionists we had… they find us weird and well his eyes tell me that he doesn’t exactly like us either.”  Luhan pouted and put on his shirt, “We’ll just have to see tomorrow… if he’s not there then he quitted, but if he is then he didn’t.”  Tao nodded and then walked out with Luhan when he was done changing.

 

You walked passed Suho, but he stopped you, “Minwoo?”  You sighed and turned to the man, “Ne?”

“We of the Exotic staff actually have a gift for you and well…”

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim but I should get going now… but it was nice to be here,” you immediately walked away so Suho wouldn’t get a chance to stop you.  “Where is Minwoo going?”  Suho turned to the voice and smile slightly, “Home, I guess he’s overwhelmed by our employees…”

“I don’t blame him,” Chen sighed and ruffled his hair, “Our crew is pretty… interesting.”  Suho pouted and Chen laughed patting him on the back, “Don’t worry! He’ll learn to get used to it and also he might show his true colors… I mean everybody has their true weird and it’s only a matter of time before it shows. Remember Luhan?”

“How can I forget… I still wish that we could have that old nervous shy Luhan, who would follow orders no matter what, but I still think Yifan’s the scariest… who knew that person had such a giddy personality.”  Chen laughed and nodded, “I still have nightmares.”

“Nightmares of what?”  They turned and saw Kris with and cup in hand; Suho smiled, “Nothing.”  Kris shrugged and then looked around, “Is Minwoo still with Luhan?”  Before Suho could answer, Luhan popped out of nowhere, “Hey guys have you seen Minwoo?”

“No I thought he was with you?” Kris tilted his head and scanned around the area since he was the tallest.  “He just left,” Suho said and they all looked at him, “What?” Luhan widened his eyes, “How? He came with us and it’s like pouring outside.”

“It’s raining?” Chen looked over at the window and indeed it was raining, “Well he’s not stupid so he probably took a cab or went to the bus stop to take the bus… you really don’t need to be overdramatic.”  Luhan seemed to consider and sighed, “Maybe.”

 

“GOSH DANG IT!” you slightly screamed, “I’m so stupid!” ruffling your hair, you stomped your feet on the ground like a child throwing a tantrum, “How can I ing forget my ing wallet!  It had my money AND my bus pass!”  You fumed as you looked ahead and watch the rain attack the ground; you huffed and then started to walked out in the pouring rain, “I’ll just walk home.”

Once you entered your home you were soaked and being the stupid person you were; you just collapsed on the bed with your drenched clothes still on, since you were exhausted from swearing profanities and walking about 10 miles back home.

 

“Minnie?  Is that you?” a voice asked, but you couldn’t opened your eyes; you’re body was burning yet you felt cold… you couldn’t move, it’s too painful.  You groaned in pain and the voice panicked, “Minnie! What’s wrong are you sick?!”  You felt a hand pressed against you forehead and as quick as it touched it; the hand left, “GOD! You’re freaking burning!”

“And your clothes! Why are they wet… and fabulous, but freaking soaked! How… Why did you sleep when your clothes are wet?!”  The owner of the voice sat you up slightly making you groan in pain, “Mianhae Minnie, but we got to get you into dry clothes…” your clothes were getting peeled off your skin and after a moment of coldest it was replaced by dry and warm fabric, “Come on Minnie… I’m taking you to my house… and I’ll send someone to change the bed sheets.”

You heard a couple of beeps and then the voice again, “Oppa! Come to Minnies house quickly!...  Because she’s sick and I can’t carry her to the car myself… great! Thanks!”  You felt arms around you, “Minnie…” you didn’t hear the rest as your mind went blank.

 

“She’s suffering a high fever, but she’ll be ok… why don’t you just take her to the hospital, Ji Ah?” a man asked as he put a towel on your head.  Ji Ah sighed, “She wouldn’t be able to afford the cost and she would let me pay… you know how stubborn she is… and besides why would I go through the trouble when my own oppa is a doctor?”  The young man sighed, but smiled, “You’re too much,” then he looked at you and petted your hair, “She cut it… now I can finally see her beautiful face again.”

“Oh… you’re right! OMO She’s just as cute as I remembered!” Ji Ah gushed and reached over to pinched your red cheeks, but her hand been slapped away from her oppa.  “Don’t touch her.”  Ji Ah pouted and sat down next to him, “Ne, oppa?”

“Hmm?”

“When are you going to ask her out?  I know you like her.”

“When she likes me back.”

“But you never…”

“I do and if I ask her out and she doesn’t feel the same it will ruined our relationship and I just want her to be next to me… it’s been a while since I’ve seen her and I’m not going to lose her again.”  Ji Ah nodded, “I understand, but what would you do if someone sweeps her off her feet.”

“That won’t happen,” the man smiled and then caressed your cheeks, “Because I won’t let it happen… anyways,” he went in his bad and grabbed a bottle,” when she wakes up give her this and also change the towel occasionally until she wakes up.”  Ji Ah nodded and smiled taking the bottle, “Thanks Min Hyuk oppa! You’re the best!”

“I know… now good luck and take care of my girl.”

“She’s not your girl yet!” Ji Ah shot back and sat by your side.

 

You groaned and opened your eyes slightly adjusting before turning your head side to side looking at your surroundings.  You opened your mouth to speak, but then cringed as you heard a screeching voice besides you, “MINNIE! You’re finally awake!”

“I know my eyes are opened aren’t they?” you grumbled knowing the voice.  “Ne… they are, I can see them finally.”  You blinked and then covered furrowed your eyebrows, “What?”

“It’s amazing how I recognize you with your hair cut… I almost forgot how you looked like.”  You blinked and tilted your head and Ji Ah then jumped on you squishing your cheeks, “SO CUTE! MY BABY MINNIE IS ADORABLE!!”

“Get off!” you hissed and pushed her away, “I hate it when you do that.”  Ji Ah pouted and shrugged, “Not my fault you’re adorable, but anyways why did you cut your hair… into such a boyish style?”

“You don’t need to know.”

“Yes I do because if you were going to cut your hair I could’ve got you an appointment with the hairstylist at Exotic Beauty… in fact let’s go there together!”  You widened your eyes and shook your head, “We can’t and you can’t go there anymore.”

“Wae?”  You took a deep breath and avoided her eyes making her pester you more, “Wae…wae…wae…wae…wa…?”

“Because I work there!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

So.... yea... hahahaha Stay Tuned (^^)

Treat:

tumblr_m5ks94lnlL1r87cio_large.gif Hahaha cute^^

tumblr_lsxcuqfd621qkujddo1_400.gif A face we learn to love

tumblr_m0fswm0YEE1qgkzcm.gif Pretty suggestive don't you think... i really don't know hahaah

cute-heechul-o.gif A clear description of our history

tumblr_m1m6qtYBaP1qi6jdh.giftumblr_ls0ytwEtIh1qcvxah.giftumblr_m7bv3p4vaq1rpewpq.giftumblr_m7bv32eG411rpewpq.gif  OMG What beauties^^ hahaahah and i just have to say that Sungmin really looks like one of my friends with that wig on hahaha