Welcoming Party Part 1

Welcome to Exotic Beauty

Chapter

“I don’t want to go,” you said as Luhan tried to drag you into the car.  “Why not?  We have to go to the place now!”  You glared at him and firmly shook your head, “It should be held here… who ever heard of a welcoming party held at a restaurant?”

“Uh… everyone,” Baekhyun popped up and slung his arm around your shoulder, “You haven’t been out much have you Minwoo?”  You lifted an eyebrow, Yup… none of them have learn about personal space… “I usually stay home… I hate going out,” you bluntly said.  Baekhyun went to Luhan’s side as they widen their eyes, “You have at least gone to Lotte World right?  I mean at least everybody went there!” Tao came beside them.  You stared at them, why am I talking to them… and shook your head no, “I hate noise.”

“You’re just a pocket full of sunshine aren’t ya?” Baekhyun sarcastically said.  Tao turned to Baekhyun and leaned in a whispered, “Don’t you mean a black hole of despair?”  Baekhyun laughed and then looked at you, “But anyways come on! We have to go or Suho will kill us… literally!”

You looked at him and sighed, “Fine.”  Luhan smiled and grabbed your hand in which you ripped away, “I could go in by myself,” you walked inside the car.  Baekhyun pouted, “Yah! I wanted to be shotgun!”

“Too bad.”  Baekhyun stomped his foot but nether less went to the back with Tao; Luhan went to the driver’s seat, “Buckle up everyone.”  You rolled your eyes and leaned your head on the window, watching the streaming lights beam through.

“Turn on the music Luhan!” Baekhyun called out and then mumbled something about if he was in front the music would already be on.  Luhan laughed and then turned to you, “Can you?”  You sighed and shook your head, “Music is noisy.”

Baekhyun leaned forward and turn you to face him, “Music is not nosy at all!  Your just sensitive,” he squeezed your cheeks, “Just like your face… Luhan what did you do to his face?  Why is it so nice?”

“It’s been like that… I want to know to,” after moments paused he exclaimed, “I’ve decided!” he pulled over the car and grabbed your hands, “We’re going to be hanging out like the best of friends!”  Before you could say anything he the engine again and started driving again.  Baekhyun smiled and then the music full blast, This is the weirdest day I’ve ever had… also the most annoying.

 

“We’re here!” Luhan announced as he parker in the parking lot.  You went out and stretched you limbs, “So where is the restaurant?”

“On… the 24th floor right?”  Tao asked Luhan, Luhan nodded, “Well that’s just the dinner… the party is on the 22nd floor… which one are we going to first?”

“Where going to party first,” Baekhyun said, “Let’s go!”  You nodded, they do everything backwards huh?  and felt an arm slithered around your waist; you stopped and looked at the owner of the arm, “Um… Tao?”

“Now I confirm… your waist is just like a girls,” Tao nodded at his own statement.  You widened your eyes, Byuntae!!! He really is!  “Tao… you shouldn’t do that… your scaring the new kid,” Baekhyun sighed as he pressed the elevator button.  You blinked, “We’re taking the elevator?”

“Of course how else are we going to go up?” Luhan laughed and then entered the elevator as the door opened, the others following while you just stood outside, “I’ll just take the stairs.”

“Oh no you don’t,” Luhan said as he dragged you inside, “We’re late already.”  You bit your lip and closed your eyes, breathing heavily.  Baekhyun noticed, “Yah… what’s wrong?” he went closer to you and put a hand around your neck; you didn’t answer instead you grabbed hold of Baekhyun’s waist as the elevator close and went up.

“Minwoo?” Baekhyun and the others looked at you weird, but you didn’t notice as you tightened your grip around his waist.  Nobody said anything for the rest of the elevator ride.

As soon as the elevator opened you ran out as quickly as possible, the others followed suit not knowing what to say about the situation… Luhan broke the silence, “I wonder if the chocolate fountain is there… I’m craving chocolate!”

“But doesn’t chocolate cause breakouts?” Tao asked checking his appearance on his phone and then took a selca.  Luhan pouted and crossed his arms, “Well there must be…” he turned to you, “Do you eat chocolate?”  You lifted an eyebrow, obviously forgetting the incident a few minutes ago, and said, “I hate sweets.”

“WHAT?!” Baekhyun yelled and then grabbed onto your shoulders, “How can a person hate sweets… wait…” he leaned back and a smirk came to his face, “Are you an heir to an indigenous company?”  You lifted and eyebrow, then Tao smiled and put an arm around Baekhyun, “Omg, you’ve seen that drama too!  Did you hate how she went with Taekyun instead of Taemin.”

“Ne! Finally someone who agrees with me!”  Luhan laughed at your flabbergasted face and interrupted the others conversation, “Guys, we should really get going.”  The other two stopped and started walking while Luhan dragged you with him.

 

“What took you guys so long! Suho wouldn’t let us eat until you guys were here!” a wide-eyed man said as he ran up to them, he took notice at you and smiled brightly, “Ah! You must be the new guy… you are so adorable… I especially love your hair, did you cut it yourself?”

You blinked and then nodded; the wide-eyed boy smiled and petted your hair, “Wah! I love it!” he squinted his eyes and put his hand on his chin, “But I think you would look better if you had blonde hair to match your pale skin.”  You sighed and walked passed him going over to a table, sitting down and looking over your texts.  You shook your head as you saw Ji Na texted you 45 times; you pressed the recent one:

Minnie… where are you? I can’t find you… are you hurt?  Did you go visit your parents and unnis tombstone?  Why didn’t you let me come… if you did… what is it so hard for you to let others feel your pain?  Wait you can’t be at their tombstone… it’s not the anniversary yet… so where are you?

P.S.: Don’t read the other messages… I was a little crazy… hahaha^^

You gripped your phone and shoved it back in your pocket, you shouldn’t have bring that up… Ji Na… you should never bring that up.  “Minwoo?”  You blinked and looked up to see Suho smiling at you, “I’ve been calling your name for a while… is something wrong?”

“Aniyo.”  Suho laughed, “No need to be so formal… ah let me introduce you to everyone, arra.”  Before you could reject, he grabbed your wrist and dragged you to a group of people, “Hey everyone this here is Minwoo… our new employee!”

Three figures turned and tilted their head, one smiled revealing a dimple, “Oh, hi I’m Zhang Yixing, but please call me Lay… I’m the Healing Chief, and if you need healing whether physically or mentally come to me.”  Another smiled, he was tall and his voice surprised you since it was deep, “I’m Park Chanyeol… I’m the Shoe Master… I know that Tao deals with shoes to… but if you want perfect advice to keep your limbs healthy then come to me, I’ll recommend the perfect shoes.”  You looked and saw one that you already know… that byuntae massager… Mr. Byuntae spoke, “I’m Sehun… I’m the King of Massages… if your ever soar I’ll heal you, but just to tell you my shift is pretty tight though.”

You lifted an eyebrow and then you suddenly felt someone back hug you, “Minwoo! You’re here!”  You rolled your eyes as you recognized the voice and struggled your way from his grasped.  “Come with me my little prodigy!”

“How am I a prodigy?”  Kris smiled and wrapped an arm around your neck, “It’s just a saying… anyways those five over there wants to meet you… although I’m pretty sure you meet Kai,” he walked you over the four, three of them you already knew, but one was unknown.  The one that you see often spoke first, “I’m Chen… the Entertaining Bath Harbinger; I deal with the bath and yea.”

The chubby cheeked one spoke, “I’m Kim Minseo, but please call me Xiumin… I am the Nutritious Guide… If you need any advice on what to eat just come to me.”  Kai spoke next and you could tell that he’s looking at you suspiciously, “I’m Kim Jongin aka Kai as you already know, I work the same shifts as Sehun… and I’m the Exotic Choreographing Commander, I help keep the ladies body in shape.”  Ok… he is the biggest byuntae here… Then Kyungsoo spoke, “I’m Kyungsoo by the way… I forgot to introduce myself when we first met…, but please call me D.O if you like… I’m the Hairstyle Dictator, and I basically help with hair.”

You looked around and tilted your head, “Where’s the fifth one?”

“Fifth… oh Xiumin is holding him… his name is Ace.”  You lifted an eyebrow and looked at the sheep like stuff animal, “An alpaca?”

“Ne! You know you’re the first person who didn’t say sheep, I like you!”  Kris exclaimed as you spot Luhan, Baekhyun and Tao at the chocolate fountain; Xiumin seemed to follow your gaze as he yelled, “Yah! Luhan you better stay away from that chocolate!  You two also!”

You blinked and tilted your head, then after a minute of watching Luhan fight Xiumin for chocolate, someone tapped your shoulder, “Umm.”

You turned and met eyes with the girl that you remembered to be Mi Mi, “Ne?”

“D-do you r-remember m-me?”  You sighed, “Just talk normally.”

“Ah, yes I forgot… so you do remember?”

“Ump… how did you get in here… I thought only…”

“Ah! My ge works here, Zhang Yixing!”  She points at Lay and turned back to you, “I came to drive him home later…” she smiled sheepishly, “It’s nice to see you again.”  You nodded and then walked over to the scene that got a little overhand, Mi Mi following you from behind.  You went over and unplugged the chocolate fountain and then turned to see Luhan’s chocolate covered face, Really? What is wrong with this guy?

You took out your handkerchief and started to wipe his face, “You seriously have some problems…”  Luhan stared at you and you saw Xiumin come from behind him, “Thank you!”  You turned and saw that he was covered in chocolate too; you moved away from Luhan who pouted as you went to Xiumin wiping him clean… well as clean as you can.  Suddenly you felt an arm drag you away from Xiumin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Ne… not much of an update, but I hope you enjoy it… and I’m having a little of a writers block so if some part might not make sense,… I hope it does though.  Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

bigbangcaffeelatte1.gifave nothing to say

tumblr_m2f5k11Jl31r6k4gc.gifScared Kyun + Cute Kyun^^

tumblr_mdeift84Pj1qawxe1o1_500.gifHe always makes the funnest expressions