Prolouge

Welcome to Exotic Beauty

Chapter 1

“Minnie!!! Open your DOOR!!!” you covered your ears as your friend banged on your door non-stop.  You took a deep breath and shuffled to the door with a huge overweight blanket around you, “Ji Na,” you pretend to cough, “I’m sick right now… I don’t think I can go with you today…”

“Oh, Jinja?!” there was a minutes paused, “Well, that just give me an even more reason to drag you there… they have this guy, Lay, and he can make you feel better!”  You mentally groaned knowing that you set yourself up for that one.  You heard the door clicked and suddenly it pushed opened knocking you over; you groaned thankfully thanking the heavy blanket you were bundled up in for breaking your fall.

“Oh, Minnie… What are you doing on the floor?!” Ji Na asked and tilted her head, letting her hair fall flawlessly down her shoulder.  You rolled your eyes, knowing Ji Na couldn’t see behind your curtain of a hair, “No reason,” she shook her head and helped you up, and as she helped you up, she patted your heavy blanket, “Ok, let’s go!”  She pulled your arm, but you pulled back; she then brought out the big guns… her irresistible pout.  You sigh and rolled your eyes, “Fine, but this is the last time,” you knew she didn’t hear the last part because she was too busy squealing with joy; you sighed and went to the bathroom, where you just put on an oversized hoodie, and too-big-for-your-waist-sweatpants that you held up with a piece of rope.

While you were getting ready; Ji Na entered and gaped at your outfit, “Minnie!! What The Heck?!”  You looked up at her after you finished tying the rope into place, “What?”  She waved her hands frantically at your body, and you just sighed and slightly bumped her out of the way, “You can’t leave like that!”

“Oh… ok,” you bluntly said and collapsed onto your bed again, “Thank goodness, I really didn’t want to…”

“Yay! Get up!”

“But…”

“Fine, you can wear that! So let’s go!” Ji Na grabbed your arm and gently pulled you up with all her might, dragging you out the door, while you looked like a dead body.

“Welcome to Exotic Beauty, where our motto is ‘When you smile the sunshine’s’, how may we help you?”  Ji Na put you next to her and then jumped up and down, “Minnie! You have to take a mud bath with me… I don’t want to go alone again!!”  You looked at her with an annoyed look on your face, which you knew she couldn’t see with, “Aniyo!” you said and abruptly turned and sat on one of the waiting seats and was about to pull something off your shoulders, but then realized you didn’t bring it.

After a few minutes, you sighed and leaned back; you stuffed your tiny hands in your deep pockets only to find something; you lifted your eyebrow and pulled it out.  You pursed your lips, this shouldn’t be here… maybe I could leave and take this back home… You looked forward and side to side, when you saw that they already took Ji Na inside; you got up and was about to the door until, “MINNIE!!” you turned around and widened your eyes, “DON’T YOU GO AND LEAVE ME!!!”  She marched up to you, and before you could say anything about her mud covered body with towel covering her torso to her mid-thigh; she dragged you to the back room with her.

When you entered the mud room; she sat you down on a stool and slipped herself back into the bath; you cringed at the mud and wonder why anyone would do that.  “You’re staying here, so I can keep an eye at you,” she said put cucumber slices on her eyes.  You rolled your eyes and huffed just as a young boy walked in; he immediately went to Ji Na putting his oil-covered hands on her shoulders, ugh byuntae… you pouted your lips and really want to smack that kid in the head, for moving his sly fingers on your friend like a byuntae… well at least you see it as that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Minnie, wake up… wake up… GOSH DANG IT WAKE UP!!”  All of a sudden someone pushed you into the mud bath.  You gasped and spit out clumps of mud as you reached surface, “You Bit…”

“Yay, don’t curse,” Ji Na warned.  Your jaw clenched and you looked up at your squeaky clean friend.  She held out a hand, “Come on we have to go.”  You rolled your eyes and grabbed her hand, then all of a sudden you had an idea; you pulled her into the mud.  “Minnie I just got cleaned up!” she whined as you struggled to get out of the bath, “Well you deserve it!” you retorted back, trying to wipe the mud off of you with little success.

Ji Na started to throw a tantrum in the bath just as someone walked in, “Is everything… okaaayyy??!!” he asked elongating the ‘ok’.  Minnie looked up at the man with big round eyes and a pouty lip, “Chen oppa… we need to get hose down… again.”  The man let out a sigh and put a hand out to pull her up, thankful she has clothes on.  “We need clothes too!”  He laughed, “Don’t worry I’ll get Tao, go to the shower first though,” he ushered his hand to a door and then walked out.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpqqYpwCFdx_YCRgMzuXD

“It’s all your fault you know,” you said as you grabbed a towel hanging on the wall, separating the two stalls.  “Ani! You didn’t wake up and I just got mad, but hey at least you got a mud bath… wasn’t it great?” she pouted as she reached your stall, “Yay! I thought that I’ll finally see you without your hair in your face!! But look your covering it again!!”

“Where are my clothes?” you asked, completely ignoring her statement and walked out of the stall, towel tightly around your torso.  “Oh they took it to get it washed.”

“What?  God, this place is full of byuntaes… I mean who takes peoples clothes when their showering, what happens if…” you held the towel tighter… “Are you done my princesses?” a voice asked behind the door.  “Ne!” Ji Na answered, and the door opened, and Chen walked in, “Ok, let me take you to Tao.”  You snarled and abruptly got up, What a freaking byuntae… who does this byuntae think walking in when our precious bodies only have a towel to cover us?

Ji Na dragged you to another room and followed Chen to this other boy, “Tao, they need new clothes stat!” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpvb3OneM2NS75lUbdJkC

The boy, Tao nodded and started rummaging through the clothes just as Chen left, “Ok, so I was thinking for you princess,” he pointed to Ji Na, who just nodded eagerly, “Something bold yet cute, like this one of a kind Gucci Pastel Pink Dress,” he swiped a dress out and showed her, she awed in amazement, “But wait, there’s more… along with this dress you also get to wear this one of a kind pink Gucci pumps!”  You felt like you were going deaf as Ji Na squealed and jumped at excitement, she does know she can keep it right… or at least she has to pay for it? 

“And for you princess…”

“Just give me my clothes I wore here and we won’t have any problems got that?!” you snarled.  Tao pouted his lips, “But you were going to get Gucci…”

“I don’t care if it’s Gucci or Tony or freaking Prada, just give me my clothes,” you huffed, still holding tightly on your towel so it won’t fall.  Tao gasped and put a hand on his chest as he turned away from you; Ji Na pulled your hand, “That was really rude Minnie… don’t insult Gucci in front of him.”  You sighed and sat on a chair, while Ji Na consulted Tao and went to put on the dress.

She came out after a while and did a catwalk to you and posed, you smiled and rolled your eyes as Tao clapped, “That was purrrrfect,” he purred, “No wonder why your Koreas top model!”  She blushed and then someone entered, “Tao!” he looked at you, and quickly turned, “Umm, I guess you’re pretty busy right now… Chen just wanted me to tell you the clothes are done cleaning,” with that he left in a hasty pace.

Tao quickly went out and then came back with your clothes neatly folded, “You know I could still give you Gucci…”

“Aniyo!” you grabbed your clothes and walked away to change.  When you came out Tao and Ji Na was discussing the newest of Gucci; you tapped your foot and Ji Na turned to you, “Oh ok… it was nice talking to you… and when I come back you got to show me that bag.”  She hooked your arm to hers and skipped out.

~~~~~~

You collapsed into your bed and opened your drawer, “Eh?”   You furrowed your eyebrows, where is it… I know… oh it was in my pocket!  You dug into your pockets and pulled them inside out, but nothing… you started freaking out.  Oh my… ok calm down… freaking this stinks!!  You paced around, I just have to go back there and asked if they seen it… but I don’t want to!  They might blackmail me… maybe… You looked down at a pair of scissors, then grabbed them, This is crazy, but if I do this; it’s like killing two birds with one stone…  a snip was heard and long strands of hair floated to the ground.

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong^^  I hope you enjoy the first chapter^^  although I have no idea what I just wrote^^  So you might be wondering why she decided to do what she did… well that will be revealed later^^  Stay Tuned ^(^_^)^

Treat: 

tumblr_mn110uzTlZ1s5yroho1_500.gif  OMO Just had to put this here... Thank you to the one who made it^^  HILARIOUS hahaha