The Big Disappointment

Trapped in love with the killer who killed my best friend

As Years passed Song Ji Eun and Himchan haven't going crazy as much any more but they still kind of are crazy.

They haven't said her name and Himchan barly saw her fake ghost that he keeps seeing.Song Ji Eun also haven't been seeing her fake ghost.Ji Eun and Himchan stopped fighting until one night something had got into Himchans mind and i don't think you guys will like this.

"Ji Eun can we talk"Himchan said as he took her arm any ways."Himchan are you alright you seem different your not acting like your self.'Song Ji Eun saiod as she looked at him."Nothings wrong but i don't think you'll be happy."He said right when his real spirt tried yelling for help.And right when Himchan's ghost was strong enough to yell out."HELP ME JI EUN!"Himchan yelled out as the spirt hurted Himchan's spirt."Song Ji Eun we're through i think it's better if we start seeing other people."Said the Ghost inside of Himchan.55576b7772bba08287a30a51292f3da8.jpg"W-w-w-why do you want us to see different people we make a perfect couple."Ji Eun said as she started to cry.And as the ghost made Himchan faint it came out of him and looked at Ji Eun."Who are you and what do you want aren't you happy enough that you had ruined my relashionship with my boyfriend."Song Ji Eun as the ghost rolled it's eyes."i'm Park Jiyeon images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC45u07W84cIf7XHW-BOmand i want revenge on him because he killed my friend Jun Hyosung."Jiyeon said as she smirked."Wait Hyosung's your friend???She's my friend also and your plan was to ruin my life my life was already ruin because i don't have my friend to be there for me when ever i'm uppset and now i don't have a boyfriend niether."Ji Eun said as she looked at Jiyeon."Well mabey you should have listened to your friend she told you bad things would happen only a good friend would have listened to her and you don't seem like a good friend to me and if i were her i would disappionted at you."Jiyeon said as her legs started to disappear."It's your chioce to get back with him and be a bad friend or leave him forever and be a good friend and move on."Jiyeon said as she faited away into fog."What i'm i going to do".Ji Eun said as it started to rain.tumblr_mgo41t1J7K1qgawlzo1_500.giftumblr_m8i5foZkFt1rr2ac1o1_500.gif(Himchan wakes up)"What happened Ji Eun?"Himchan asked."Oh it's nothing"Ji Eun lied.When Himchan left to the market Ji Eun started to decide what she should do."I CAN'T DO THIS !'She yelled out as she strated to cry a little bittumblr_mtxag1RWDz1rq2fero1_500.gif.

 

 

 

 

                                                           <3 What do you think Ji Eun's chioce would be<3

                                                             <3And what do Himchan's reaction would be<3 

                                                              <3Please put your answer down in the comments<3