Trying not to speak about it to Ji eun

Trapped in love with the killer who killed my best friend

He wanted to tell her that Hyosung has gotten in to his head but he knew if he told her he would only make things worse.'Ji Eun "He said while looking down.'What is it Himchan you don't look okay".Ji Eun said while making an worried face."Never mind"He said as quick and posiable.jieun.jpg"Okay let me know if you feel like telling me anything"She said with a delicate vioce.When Himchan left outside he punched the window."I just don't get it why am i like this is it because i'm just randomly nuts or a retartd."He said with a unplesant suprise."Are you Hyosung you don't look like your self did you change your whole intire face into a ugly mutant."Himchan said rolled up into a ball."NO!you dope i'm changeing my face everytime i vist you guys i don't think J i Eun gives a so why should you give a ing dam god opinion on my face."Hyosung said while her face transtfromed into a even uglier face.tumblr_lz85m7c6im1qjwb8vo1_1280.jpg"Hey i'm here to help you out okay to not be afraid of my ghost okay just act like you still killing me okay ."Hyosung said as Ji eun walked in and Hyosung left the room."Do you remember what you wanted to say Himchan'.Ji Eun said a she yawned."No i did not remember what i was going to say.He said as he was looking for her spirt.And as Ji Eun left to the room she never came back until Christmas.On Christmas he made one wish to undo all his mistakes in killing.