Telling the truth

Trapped in love with the killer who killed my best friend

"S-s-s-Song Ji Eun can i tell you something."Himchan said while looking down."Sure what is it that you want to tell me."She asked with a smile."Umm well it's about your friend Hyosung ."He said with a bit of saddness growing inside of him."Why are you sleeping with her you better not."She said while covering ."No no that's nasty she's a ghost but any ways i think she's been fallowing me around."Himchan said while he looked around for her ghost."What why in the whole wide world will she be fallowing you."She said as she made a really confused face.tumblr_mitb8ztP2x1qc7ld9o1_500.gif'She told me that she's been watching us for a few years."Himchan said while stairing into her eyes to make her believe him."Please trust me i'm telling to the truth i'm no crazy."He said as he stopped looking at her eyes."Huhh fi do believe you but i'm not a hundresd percent sure about it."She said with an eyebrow up and one eye brow down.tumblr_mml7pte57k1rvv4qro1_250.gif"WHAT!you don't believe me i'm telling you the truth boyfriends and girlfriends aren't suposed to fight ike this.And as they made up they went on a date to the most exsencive restrant in Korea.