What's Wrong With Ji Eun

Trapped in love with the killer who killed my best friend

 

"So are you having fun?"Himchan asked as Song Ji Eun thought the waiter was Hyosung."Ji Eun are you alright ".Himchan asked as he started to worry."Oh nothing i just started to day dream."She said as she looked and smiled at Himchan.secret_song_ji_eun.jpg"You don't look okay are you sick or anything.?He said as staried back at her0005wx76.'No i just see my friend".She said as she looked at the waiter."The waiters your friend .Since when did you two know each other?"Himchan said really confused."NO!It's Hyosung".Ji eun said as she looked at the waiter.And when they got home Ji eun went strait to the back yard alone to go play hide and go seek and when ever she thought Hyosung found her she would start to do ageo-Happy-Birthday-Song-Jieun-secret-EC-8B-."YAY!HYOSUNG YOU FOUND ME!Ji eun yelled as Himchan just watched her play."Hyosung can i play himchan asked "She said yes".Ji eun said as she yelled .YOUR IT THEN COUNT TO 20!And as he searchedhe found Hyosung's spirt first and then Ji Eun.Ahnd as Hyosung's real spirt came to vist them just oncetumblr_lmw59yOYPJ1qey37y.gif"Song Ji eun i'm happy that your happy."Hyosung said as she teared up and smiled.When the sun went down Himchan and Ji eun went inside and ate dinner.As Himchan was washing the dishes he saw a shawdow."Hyosung is that you ?"Himchan questioned.When he looked again it was just ji eun trying to scare him.As Himchan was kind of scared he winked at her to make him look like he wouldn't scared764011873.gif?1367243211and as Ji Eun replied with a smile.tumblr_loiydi3Ups1qfsbq3o2_500.gif."So i'm going to bed now okay".Ji Eun said as she looked at him and as he continued washing the dishes.And when he finished he got in to his p.j's and looked at her for a whileJiEun.pngyoungjae-bap-28669480-510-521.jpg."Song Ji Eun i promise that i will always be on your side".Himchan said as he got in bed and went to sleep.

 

                    I Hope You Guys Liked This Chapter I Put A Lot Of Thought Into This Chapter .Because i just came back from my moms house and I thought a lot about this Chapter.

                                                                                  

 

                                :D