Moving into the strange house

Trapped in love with the killer who killed my best friend

"Song Ji Eun we have to get on the plane before we'll be late!"Hyosung said as ahe knocked onto her door really hard."Okay hold up i'm almost finished!'Ji Eun said as she sat on her suit case and tried to zip it.As Hyosung walked in she walked up to the suit case and zipped the suit case."Now come on we have to go."Hyosung said.As they got on the plane they sleped through the whloe trip to South Korea.When they got off the plane there was a strange man watching them every time they went somewhere.As they found thier house it had looked like people were still living there.So they just went with the flow."Hey why is that guy standing infront of our house."Ji Eun said really confused."He probuly just lived here before and wanted to see it again."Hyosung said just to make her feel better because she was also afraid.As the sun went down he sleep at the side of thier house.The house felt strange like someone was watching them.The Killer would only kill younggirls just for happiness.When they would go to sleep he would got stand in the middle of the room and watch them all day long.Hyosung woke up and got up really slowly as Himchan went to go hide in the closet.Hyosung looked around ."I thought i felt someone watching us.mQ76ko43.jpgAs she went back to sleep he got out quietly and quickly he aet some of thier food first and watched some tv and then he left.As they woke up to eat breackfast they noticed thier food had been eaten.and the tv was left on."HELLO WHO'S HERE IN THIS HOUSE WITH US"!Hyosung yelled out fritenly."I think we're robbed".Ji Eun said quietly .As they went to go get more food and a new cable box be cause the other one was stolen .