Guess Who's Back And Has Ji Eun Gone Crazy

Trapped in love with the killer who killed my best friend

As she got ready for her date she saw something in the living room."Hello is any body here ....Himchan is that you"?She said with a frown on her face.image.jpg?w=225&h=149&l=50&t=20"Hmm it's got to be him."She said as she walked down the stairs and saw a special friend."OMG!HYOSUNG I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD I-I-I-I SAW YOU DIE HOW IS THIS THIS IS A MERICAL FOR ME !"She said as she covered and teared up."No i'm dead but i'm here to warn you thta you can't trust him."Hyosung said as her ghost disapered."Ji Eun i'm here ..why are you crying".Hmchan said as he just held onto her."Listen to me okay what ever happens i will be there to protect you i will be the one to catch you and i will do anything for you to be safe and happy."He said as he took her out of the house and looked in the house.And right when he closed the door Hyosung came back."Tisk tisk tisk i told her he was dangerous for her sometimes this girl needs to know the future and needs to now what hes going to do."Hyosung said with a little bit of disapiontment in her self.As Ji Eun and Himchan came back to the house the house was really warm but once they entered the living room it was freezing."What is wrong with your house why is it so warm in the other rooms but it's so cold in here."Himchan said as Ji Eun looked at him and brought something to eat.As he was about to eat Hyosung wanted revenge so she went behind him and put her hands around his neck."Why dose my neck feel cold."He said with his eyes widen.As the coldness went away they wanted to sing and as Hyosung sat in front of them and just watched them thats when Ji eun saw Hyosung they both glaned at each other and smiled20110326_song_jieun_1.jpg?w=640tumblr_m534lu3Qli1r01wvg.gif"Ji eunnie who are you smiling at".Himchan asked while looking confused."Oh i'm looking at my friend ."She said while looking at the empty chair."Ji eun theres nobody thier are you okay mabey we shouldn't sing ".Himchan said as he set his microwphone down."No no i want to perform for my best friend."She said as the put thier headphones on. 120125_seoulbeats_secret_songjieun2.jpgtumblr_m84q07AQmb1qegtxio2_400.png.And as they began she was gone.She was to busy singing she didn't even know she was gone."Hyosung where did you go "?Ji Eun said as Himchan's eye opened up bigger."You were seeing Hyosung."Himchan said while in his head he was saying please don't kill me ."Yeah i wish she'd appear so you can say sorry".She said with a frown.

 

 

 

And every since Hyosung died she has been spying on them when they are doing anything thougher even sleeping.