Has Himchan also gone nuts

Trapped in love with the killer who killed my best friend

As the next day when Ji Eun and Hyosung's spirt entered Himchans house he was rolled up into a ball."Himchan why are you in a ball ?"Ji Eun asked."Why have you been seeing my friend again she's changed a lot her image is really different",Ji Eun also said as she showed Hyosung to Himchan.As he looked at her he fainted.And as he woke up he looked around for Hyosung's ghost and since she was gone he jumped back to reality.What he kept thinking was Hyosung fallowing him.Every time he would look back and sweat a lot.Everytime some one would come up to him he would get frighten and crack thier neck.'Geeze when ever i kill some one thier spirits ussally don't come back for me".Himchan said with a bit of fright."Song Ji Eun meet me at the coffie shop."Himchan texted her.And as heHimchan-COFFEE-SHOP-MV-himchan-34862368-"Where can she be".Himchan said while freezing.When she never came it turned out she never got the text.And as he imagined her ghost he ran and ran and ran he fel and thought for a whileab86ad1c2f1ec8a705c6d5e0c1ba61b7-d6b087k"What am i doing she's not really here i just have to believe she's not here."He said as it worked and as he lefted home everything was back to normal.

 

 

                                                           For Now