02 - 3

How To Smile

Triple update and this is the second one. Check out 02 - 2 before you read this because the starting has something to do with the ending of the last chapter. ^-^


02 – Part 3

“What?” Sunggyu blinked, not believing what he had heard coming from the younger.

“W-Well she w-was going to kiss me l-like I said and y-you know how close we are compared to the rest and I-I- ” Woohyun stammered as he tried finding an excuse as to why he used Sunggyu’s name instead of Sungjong’s because seriously, the girl would give up instantly if she sees Sungjong – not something he had in mind because his mind was occupied with Sunggyu twenty-four/seven.

“It’s okay.” Sunggyu said softly once he saw the state Woohyun was. In all honesty, Sunggyu was flattered the younger had used his name instead of anyone else’s, regardless of the fact they were both the closest to each other.

“Really?!”

“But.”

“Damn you.” Sunggyu laughed at the obvious frustration on Woohyun’s facial features.

Woohyun’s eyebrows were furrowed and his arms were crossed over his chest. His lips were in a slight pout – not really showing he was pouting though it was slightly obvious – while his cheeks had a tint of pink – probably from what he had tried to say early: the reason Sunggyu had concluded.

“You’re buying me a lifetime stock of strawberries and whipped cream.” Sunggyu said casually as he leaned back on the wall. He slightly shivered at the contact of the cold tile against his warm yet thin white shirt.

“That’s been done since what? Four years ago! I’ve got that covered!” Woohyun chirped, beaming at the older.

“I saw that! Oh god your acting was amazing!” Sungyeol exclaimed once Sunggyu had went to his next class – fortunate for him, Woohyun was done for the day.

“Yeah, well. There’s a slight problem.” Woohyun said nervously, fiddling with his fingers.

“What would that be?” Sungyeol asked as he frowned at the latter.

“There really was a girl that tried to kiss me.” Witnesses could have sworn in a court room Sungyeol’s jaw fell to the ground.

“Is she stupid or is she stupid?” Woohyun scowled at Sungyeol because he was indirectly insulting Sunggyu – at least that’s what his over-protective mind was telling him. “That was the first thing. But look at the bright side! You don’t have to act!”

-Flashback because we all know you’re confused-

“Yeollie! I need your help and I need your brain!” Woohyun exclaimed frantically as he approached his friend’s desk once he had entered the classroom.

“You can’t have my brain because – obviously – I need it but you can have my help! Though you have to buy me Americano for as long as the help takes!” Sungyeol said and Woohyun could care less because he had known he would have to buy the choding Americano at some point.

“Thank you so much! Well you know how long I’ve liked Gyu hyung right?” Woohyun asked and Sungyeol was about to retort with dripping sarcasm but the obvious hyper Woohyun beat him to it. “That’s a stupid question. Of course you do. Anyway, I’m really desperate this year and I need your help on confessing to him!”

Sungyeol blinked thrice before his brain started to work. “Well you can’t outright confess because Sunggyu hyung doesn’t know how you feel because apparently and obviously he’s dense, so you have to find out weather he likes you first.”

“How do I do that?” Woohyun asked, starting to get impatient.

“Well, tell him there’s a girl that tried to kiss you or something and see his reaction.”

Woohyun sighed happily as he took his seat in his class.

After this, I can see Gyu hyung!

It wasn’t just the fact he would get to see the older that made him happy. He was eager to get this ‘mission’ going as soon as possible because he can’t wait anymore. He was practically throwing confetti’s all around the entire campus on his way to the class.

“Hey there.” Someone said – rather seductively – and Woohyun looked up to see a girl.

She had deep red hair that fell to her mid back and her face shape was a beautiful shaped oval. Her eyes weren’t big and neither were they small. She had thin rosy pink lips that complimented her pale skin. She had foundation on her face but it wasn’t cakey.

“Hi.” Woohyun said and gave her a short smile.

That was when everything went wrong and really uncomfortable – though Woohyun didn’t mind because he felt nothing through the skinship because he is a pure idiot who can only think of dirty things with his beloved hamster.

The girl – who was apparently name Park Jihyun – had sat on his lap – on his freaking lap Woogyu shippers you are allowed to kill her – and his hair, tugging on it once in a while. She murmured the things that left her lips, trying to look seductive in Woohyun’s eyes. Note: trying. Woohyun could care less and the poor girl didn’t even notice it.

That is until she leaned closer. Woohyun still didn’t feel his heart race but he had kept a vow to himself stating his first kiss was for Sunggyu to claim and Sunggyu only. He abruptly stood up, sending Jihyun to the floor with a high screeched yelped that could be compared to Sungjong’s.

“I have a boyfriend and his name is Kim Sunggyu.” Well damn.

-End-

 ☾

Dongwoo sighed as the piercing water droplets fell on his back, sliding down bare figure to the tiled floors of the shower stall. He raised his face, letting the water cool it down before slipping out of the shower. He was done with soaping his body and he was just letting the water soak him for a few minutes.

He grasped his plain green towel that was set opposite of a purple decorated one – which he guessed was Hoya’s considering with the amount of purple he saw at Hoya’s side of the room.

He ruffled his dripping hair, sending water droplets to his surroundings. He stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He pulled on a plain black t-shirt and a pair of grey sweats over his still wet body.

He didn’t mind how the fabric was clinging onto his skin unlike other people. Instead, he liked it. It made him feel there was actually something covering his private skin.

Dongwoo looked at his study table that he had already set the homeworks for today. He sat on the chair before looking through the sheets of paper on different subjects. Taking out a pen, he started his homework.

Hoya made sure to keep the volume at minimum since he knew that Dongwoo was studying in their bedroom. There wasn’t anything loud to disturb Dongwoo and Hoya liked it like that. He wanted to make a nice impression on Dongwoo.

Suddenly, there was a loud and obnoxious knocking on the door. Hoya rolled his eyes, knowing perfectly well the only person who could bang on a door that loudly at whatever time it was – including 2.30 am and Hoya had learned that from a traumatizing experience.

Hoya strolled to the door lazily as he reached for the doorknob. Not even a milimeter was visible, a certain choding jumped into the room and landed straight on him. He let out a cough as the air was knocked out of his lungs in a not-so gentle way. Who is he kidding? It hurt like and hell was in ‘not-so’ gentle. The guy was practically killing him!

“Yah Sungyeol. You’re killing him.” Sunggyu said as he pulled Sungyeol off of Hoya’s poor body.

“Thank you so much I could have seriously died!” Hoya exclaimed, standing up with the help of Sungjong and Niel.

“Stop being overdramatic.” Sungyeol said and stood up straight on his own once Sunggyu had released him.

“He isn’t. Did you see how you his face when you landed on him?” Myungsoo asked, raising an eyebrow. Sungyeol pouted, knowing he can’t fight against Myungsoo.

Myungsoo wanted to laugh at Sungyeol’s expression. He desperately wish he could in that case, too. But Dongwoo’s timing was just oh-so perfect.

“Who’s that?” Hoya turned and saw Dongwoo with his unreadable expression.

“My friends. I’m so sorry. Um we’ll be going now. You can go back to your studies.” Hoya said quickly as he roughly pushed them all out, slamming the door behind him.

“What was that for? We wanted to see your dorm!” Ricky whined, flailing his arms.

“Dongwoo was studying before you came. Come on. Let’s leave him alone.” Hoya said and they nodded, understanding how Hoya is.

“Let’s go to the campus café!” Woohyun suggested, though it was muffled because his face was on Sunggyu’s back fabric.

Dongwoo blinked. He had been in the living room ever since the loud knocking. He had seen all of their smiling faces. It made his stomach churn with envy because he knew they were smiling genuinely. Something Dongwoo would never be able to do.