Break

Undisclosed Secret

Listen to:

 



Her knees weakened after heard the bad news she received. She grabbed the door knob to support herself but failed. Her knees lightly dropped on the floor. Myungsoo ran to her side and held her shoulder. He slowly pulled her up and looked slightly to the neighbour's eyes.

"What actually happened?" He asked.

The neighbour looked sad when he wanted to answer Myungsoo's question. "Dongwoo and Hanna's parents were found died in their house this morning. Police told us that the incident happened last night." 

His head hung down with tears b in his eyes. Out of nowhere, Myungsoo grabbed his collar shirt and pulled it up making him tip toed. "Tell me... What cause of their dead!!" Myungsoo yelled angrily. Along with a shocked face of him, he replied immediately.

"T-they died because someone killed them while robbing almost everything in the house." 

Myungsoo's gripped weakened. The neighbour could now stood properly and straightened himself.

The mood that was supposed to be an enjoyable moment changed drastically to an emotional situation. No one dare to speak up nor questioning each other. Everyone were still clueless about what actually happened. Why it must be in this time? After a few moments of silence, Hanna's tears eventually fell down and she cried while leaning against the door. Someone cleared his throat as he walked out. "I'll be in the car."

Myungsoo didn't bothered to change because he already wore everything black. It was his favourite colour after all. The neighbour who met them just now, had left to the funeral. He waited for a few minutes before two figures walked towards him slowly and entered the car. 

Hanna bought some clothes to leave in the funeral for 3 days. The journey to the funeral took about 10 minutes without any sounds from them. The three of them stay silent until they arrived to a place filled with a lot of sadness.


 

After everyone left the funeral, Hanna was acted like a mad people. She whacked the wall with tears flowed out from her eyes. She mumbled something but Myungsoo couldn't catch the exact words she said. Grandmother tried to hug her from behind and she slowly calmed down after that. "I didn't do anything for them.."

Her bodies as if turned into jelly and she fall down with a loud sound. "I just locked myself in my room without doing anything to help them. I'm such a useless child." 

Myungsoo went nearer and instantly hugged her. "Hanna, it happened already and nothing we can do anymore." She cried on his shoulder while his hand her head gently.

"Seems like we need to postpone the wedding." Grandmother said with her pitiful face. 

Hanna turned to look at her and shook her head. "Nevermind. Wedding can still be continued." She smiled with her puffy eyes.


 

The preparation for her wedding was almost finished. She  grinned at the beautiful scenary of her wedding. She could imagined how pretty she would be, dressing in a white gown and walking to Myungsoo. Then, they would kissed each other in front of the guests. 

It was the time, she would forget her sorrowness and smiled broadly every single day. She couldn't wait that lovely day. Her thought paused with a tapped on her shoulder. She turned around just to see her future husband looking extremely happy. 

Hanna held Myungsoo's hand and iintertwined it. "Myung, I learnt a new recipe yesterday. You want to taste it out?" She asked with a big hope. Hoping him to say "YES". Her dimple were obviously seen because she was smiling.

Myungsoo smiled back and nodded in agreement. They were on their way to his car before his phone continuously ringing inside his pocket. He picked it up without looking on the called name. Not after a while, his smile faded away. "I come right away." His tone sounded worried.

Hanna tilted her head in confusion. "Myung, who called you just now?" She asked. Clueless. 

"Not your business." He answered.

She felt like something hit her very hard. What really happened to my myungsoo? Did something bad happened? She thought.

"Don't you want to tell me? I'm your girlfriend!" She sternly said.

"You want to know that much, huh? I'm going to visit my ex-girlfriend in the hospital. Satisfied?"

"W-WHAT?! B-but, between you and her there are NOTHING!"

"Hanna.. You don't know me much.." There was a bit of dissapointment there.

Hanna pulled her hand from his and decided to follow him as she entered the car.


 

Myungsoo entered the ward with a heavy heart and he saw his ex, Yumi laying peacefully on the bed. Her whole body didn't show any movement and her face was pale. She had died but her smiling face never left her. He could saw her dried tears.

As he looked beside the bed, a girl was lowering down her head but she looked up after that just to see Myungsoo stood a few metres from her and a girl was clinging around his arm. She looked scared. The one who was beside Yumi's bed was Yumi's younger sister, Gyumi. 

"You come." She said. Sadly.

Myungsoo nodded. "Yes, I come. I just want to accompany you here." He explicated while her eyes looking somewhere else. 

"And who is that?" Gyumi pointed to a girl who was clinging her hand around Myungsoo's arm.

"She's my GIRLFRIEND." He emphasis the word girlfriend.

She rolled her eyes and smirked. "You cheat on my sister. Bad boy." While chewing the chewing gum in .

"She did it first!" Myungsoo strictly said.

"No, you're the one who suppose to take blame and not her." She slammed her hand on the bed making the dead body bounce.

"Why is it, then?" He asked. puzzled.

"The accident..happened on her birthday."

"What?!" Myungsoo gasped.

"She was waiting for your call to wish her birthday but you don't. She was really upset and suddenly, met her ex after she went out of the restaurant. He begged for forgiveness and because Yumi was such a naive girl, she forgave him. I thought that I should stop her but—"

Gyumi stopped talking when she felt someone was pushing her to the wall. Hanna slapped her as hard as she could and leaving a red mark on Gyumi's face. "WHY?!" Hanna asked in a furious tone. "Why do you need to bring up the past?! What's your reason?! Why.." She sobbed. She wanted to slap her again but Myungsoo grabbed her wrist immediately.

"Don't stop me, MYUNGSOO!" She tried to pull her hand but her effort was totally useless.

"Don't slap her." 

Hanna widened her eyes as her tears endlessly flowing out. "What did you say..?" 

"Don't you slap her anymore. Leave." 

"You chase me away? Seriously?" 

Myungsoo slowly nodded. 

"Oh, now I understand. You still love Yumi, right?" No replied. "Answer me!" Silent. "I hate you!" She wept and left the ward with a broken heart.


 

Author's Note:-

Sorry for the long wait! *bow
I hope you like it!
Btw, thanks for upvoting and subscribing *throwhearts ~^^

Subscribe and Comment are appreciated!