The Truth

Undisclosed Secret


 

 

 

1 year past..

Myungsoo never left any part of his room at all to search for his past things. He was confident that they would be a little information about the past he never figured it out until now. Hanna's words was always lingering in his mind and he was sure, her past was related to him. Before he conclude anything, he needed to find the evidence, first.

He nearly gave up but when his hand touched under the table, a paper was stick on it. He slowly took it and read the writing written on the paper. It was a phone number he never knew. He type the number on his phone and tried to call it. It was not long before someone picked it up. 

"Hello?" a woman's voice spoke out.

"H-hello, who is this?" He asked.

"I'm Ha Sora. What do you want?"

"I'm Kim Myungsoo. I found a phone number in my room and do I know you before?"

"Oh, it's you. We haven't meet for 11 years, I miss you! How are you?" She sounded cheerful.

"Can we meet, now? I'm uncomfortable talking to phone too long." 

"Of course. Where?"

"In a restaurant near a train station."

"Okay!" She cut off the line.

I hope she will be a great help for me. Myungsoo thought.


 

Her eyes grew wide after her eyes landed on Myungsoo's. She immediately sat in front of him with a blissful smile. "Myungsoo, you've grown taller and more handsome. I'm surprised." She clapped her hands.

"Thank you." Myungsoo gave a small smile without forgetting his real motive. "Who are you to me?"

Those question startled her. It took a few moments before she cameback to normal. "I-I'm your older sister."

It was Myungsoo's turned to get shock. "W-what? Why I don't know a thing?" He slowly getting mad to his grandmother for not telling something important. His fist tightened as he clenched his teeth to hold his anger.

"Your grandmother scared that I'll give you a bad influence so, she chase me away from the house and warned me to not meet you after the accident."

"Bad influence? I don't think so. You're nice." Myungsoo admitted.

"This is not the issue for now. What do you want, actually?" 

"I want to know my real past!" 

She didn't say a thing while her eyes on the floor. "I'm not allowed to."

"Why?!" Myungsoo stood up and slammed the table.

"You might remember it back." 

"It's ing 11 years ago and you still want to keep it as a secret?! Tell me everything, now!" He desperately asked her to tell.

"No, I can't. I'm sorry." She got up and hurriedly went out.

Myungsoo quickly catched her wrist and turned her around. He cried. "Please, I'm begging you. Please."

She sighed deeply. "Okay."

They sat down again and a few minutes had past when she was the first one to speak up. "You were a bad boy back then. You sleep with many girls and always bullied people. Everyone hates you in school. That's it. I've work to do. Goodbye." She slowly stood up and left.

Myungsoo's eyes widened. A lot of voices were now lingering in his head. His hand stretched out on the table while his head lied on the table. He suddenly touched something on the table. He was sure it was a paper. He raised up his head and saw a boy's picture wearing a middle school uniform. The uniform... His jaw dropped.

His head throbbed harder than before. He massaged his temple and closed his eyes tightly. "Dark night... Camp... AH!" He yelped in pain.

 

"You're playing harsh to me but I'll do the same thing one day."

 

"AHHHHH!!!!!! S-stop!!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!! P-please stop... p-please..."

   

Tears b in his eyes. He cupped his mouth and cried as hard as he could. He didn't believe it. He was a spoil brat in the past. He had left a big scar to Hanna and it would never vanished. He was in a dead-end. He needed to accept everything and revealed the truth to Hanna eventhough he knew what would happened to him next.


 

Left one more chapter! =)

Subscribe and Comment are appreciated!