Miss You

Undisclosed Secret


 

 

"Hanna? Hanna? Do you hear me?" Woohyun shook her shoulder. 

Hanna looked to her left and saw Woohyun. "Hah? W-what?" She puzzled.

"Huh." Woohyun sighed and pulled his hand. "I'm wasting my time talking to you but you don't even listen."

"I-I'm so sorry." She apologised.

"Then, what are you thinking about?" Woohyun asked.

She stayed quiet.

"Is it about Myungsoo?" 

She slowly nodded.

"You still love him?"

She looked away.

Suddenly, Woohyun embraced her tightly and closed his eyes. "Hanna, let me. Let me be the guy that will give you happiness."

She widened her eyes. "I-" She paused and cried. She couldn't give any decision now so, she didn't answer.

"Don't you remember about that day?" Woohyun asked.

"Huh?" She was nonplused.

"The day, Myungsoo cheated on you and made you cried? You still wanted to think about him?"

She thought about it a minute. Yes, he was right. Why did she still have some feelings to him even though he cheated in front of her. Kissing another girl when she was there. It hurt so much that she thought of dying.

"Be my girl and I'll never dissapoint you at all, trust me." Woohyun coerce her.

It's not wrong to love Woohyun, right? Instead, I can forget about Myungsoo. She thought. "Woohyun, you must promise to me that you'll make me forget Myungsoo, okay?" She showed her pinky finger.

Woohyun took it and intertwined his with her. "I promise." Woohyun smiled but she didn't know the real Woohyun yet. The beginning of another suffering would come anytime. 


 

Woohyun and Hanna were on their way to Woohyun's apartment. After they entered, Woohyun's room, Hanna lied on his bed and closed her eyes. Not long after that, she felt a pressure above her. She slightly opened her eyes and saw Woohyun half-. She widened her eyes and gulped. "W-woohyun. What are you doing?"

"Don't you want this?" Woohyun smirked.

"Want this?! No WAY! You're out of your mind!!" She yelled and struggled to sit.

Woohyun pinned both of Hanna's wrist on the bed hardly as Hanna yelped in pain. She helplessly scream Myungsoo's name but it was too late when he teared her clothes like a hungry tiger. "HELP! MYU-MYUNGSOO! HELP ME!!!" 

"No one will help you!" Woohyun slapped her cheek.

"Ah!" Her screaming getting louder.

"Stop screaming, STUPID! No one can hear you! It's irritating!!" He slapped her again but harder.

"No! I don't want my to be taken again like this, anymore! What happen to you?!!"

"I'm sorry, but you choose a wrong people." He grimaced.

Hanna gasped and looked around her until she found something. She actually took a glass beside the bed and tried to hit his head but he easily dodged. He snatched it from her and threw it on the floor. He nearly wanted to kiss her but someone pulled him from the back. He punched Woohyun without stopped and kicked his stomach hardly. Woohyun vomit blood and weakly lied on the floor.

Hanna ran to him and hugged him. "Myungsoo, I'm sorry for not hearing your warning early. I'm so sorry." She sobbed.

Myungsoo her hair and spoke out. "I'm the one who suppose to say sorry. Come, we go home."


 

The whole journey was filled with silent. Hanna wanted to ask Myungsoo, about something but she was scared if Myungsoo suddenly scolded her or something. "Hanna.." Myungsoo broke the silent and immediately, Hanna looked at him. He cleared his throat and started to speak out. "Can I know what really happen to you before?"

Hanna tilted her head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Myungsoo tightened his gripped around the car stering and brave himself to ask her about it. "Why do you locked yourself in the room, before?"

Hanna got it and gritted her teeth in anger. "Because of him.."

Myungsoo stopped the car at the side and gazed at her. "Who?"

"He was the popular bad boy playboy spoil brat in our school at that time. It was my first camping but everything ruined because of him. He-he.. abuse me." She showed her furious face and tightened her fist. She ended up crying.

Myungsoo hugged her tightly and her back gently. "I'll find him."

"B-but you don't know anything about him. I barely told you about his name, face–" She stopped when a finger landed on her lips.

"You'd told me on our first day meeting." Myungsoo smiled.

"M-myungsoo, you don't have to. Actually, I'm surprised that you quickly changed the topic. Our main problem is now Woohyun." She said while lowering down her gazed.

"Who says? I'd already finish him off. That guy is not suppose to live but nevermind, he's now happily living in the prison."

"P-prison?!" Hanna was shocked.

"There, there. Forget about him. Now, it's about that bastard who abuse you. Don't worry, I'll go search for him and bring it to you. I promise." Myungsoo indicated his little finger and forced it to intertwine with hers.

"Really? but, there's still something left." She pouted.

"Huh?"

"Why do you kiss her in the hospital in front of me?!" Her tone was furious.

"Sorry, I'm into the past so much. I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY!" Myungsoo begged for her forgiveness.

"Sorry is accepted if you kiss me." Her pouted never left her face.

Myungsoo kissed her in a sudden and it getting passionate. She never felt this happiness before in her life. Since, Myungsoo came into her unlucky life, everything had changed to the best. She wanted this felicitous life to last eternity and she didn't want it to stop. She had enough these days. Her parents and Dongwoo that had died really broken her heart. She wanted Myungsoo to be alive and died together with her.


 

Sadly, this fic will ended soon and it left a few chapters.
Do wait for the next chapter with patient.
New fic will coming soon. 
Hope you like it! :)

Subscribe and Comment are appreaciated!