Forgive Me

Undisclosed Secret

Listen to:





Since the incident with Hanna, Myungsoo was in messed. He couldn't get adequate sleep and his appetite to eat getting much lesser but his work still as usual. The worst thing was, his mind kept on thinking about her. He tried hard to throw her away from his thought but it didn't work. His headache just making it worst. What did Hanna do to him? He shook his head and thinking of walked outside for a while, maybe it would ease his headache a bit.

Meanwhile, in a house far from the noisy city, Hanna was sitting on the couch and thinking about something. Four eyes were looking at her weirdly, a lot of questions were in their head now. They were Hanna's parents. Hanna suddenly asked them to forgive her for everything she did. They were dumbfounded at first but grateful to see Hanna was getting better time by time. Their dazed stopped after saw Hanna stood up.

"I need to apologize to him! He didn't do anything wrong though." Hanna pumped her fist and headed outside. 

Hanna stopped midway before turned around to face her parents. They were startled by the eyes contact. "Appa, can you drive me to the city? ..and can you call Dongwoo where is his office, please." She pleaded. Her father looked at her mother and received a nod from her. 

"Okay." He smiled and took his car's key while Hanna jumped in joy.

 



"Thank you, appa!" Hanna bowed and gave the brightest smile.

"You're welcome. Do you need appa to pick up after you finish?" 

Hanna shook her head. "I'll take bus later."

"Be careful, dear. You're a girl." He reminded his dearest daughter and drove away.

"This is . I need to cross the road, first." Hanna looked to her left and right before crossing the road. After arrived right outside the building, she grinned broadly. "I made it! YES! Now, apologize to that Myungsoo."

As she wanted to get inside, she saw Myungsoo leaning on the wall just beside her and his head hung down. She changed her current position to face him. She called Myungsoo's name and quickly Myungsoo lifted up his head. He widened his eyes. "I went here to say that I
–" She paused for a while and realized that Myungsoo was nowhere in front of her.

She ran to the door of the building but the security hinder her from getting inside. "Let me in, Kim Myungsoo! Don't block me, stupid security!" She struggled to get in but her force was worthless.

"We're sorry but Mr Kim doesn't let you to get in. You'll disturbed his work." They told her.

"I'm not meeting him to mess his work. I think I should waited outside until he finished his work, can I?" She asked and the security released her.

They nodded in unison. "That's better."

She stood outside with the plastic bag she bought. In the plastic bag contained food she made herself to give it to Myungsoo. She hoped the food didn't stale faster. This was the first time she cooked food for someone instead herself. Back then, when she still locked herself in the room, she used to cook by herself. It was when her family asleep. She liked to eat midnight. During breakfast, dinner and the others, her parents would prepared the food in front of her room. That was how she survived herself.

 



Myungsoo went outside with an exhausted face. His worked had worsen his headache. He stretched himself and breathe deeply. The air in the midnight was so refreshing but morning was better. His eyes landed on a girl who was sitting while leaning on the wall beside him. He couldn't see her face clearly because her hair covered it. She must be sleeping because she didn't move at all. D-didn't move at all?!

Panic strike him. He cupped her face immediately and shook it to and fro. "HEY!!! are you okay?!?!?!" He shouted afore of her face.

Hanna smiled with her eyes closed and mumbled something. "!@#$%^&*()"

"Huh?"

Hanna finally woke up and saw Myungsoo's face was closed to hers. She pant and instantly widened her eyes. "M-myungsoo... have you finished your work?" She asked.

"Hmm.." He pulled back his hand from her face and looked away.

"You wanted to eat? I bring some diced radish kimchi." She showed the plastic back in front of his face and grinned.

"I don't understand. How do managed to sleep at here? Don't you see, it's too quiet. Don't you feel afraid?" Myungsoo sounded worry.

"I'll not go home until you hear this." She slowly placed the plastic bag on the ground.

"Hear what?" Myungsoo's heart started to pound.

"I'm sorry. You're right, I forgot that they are still someone who loves me." 

"If you only wanted to say that, I think I should go home now." Myungsoo lowering his gaze and walked away but Hanna abruptly hugged his arm. 

"Can you show me where's the bus station? ..and take this food, please?" 

Myungsoo sighed deeply and nodded his head. "Don't touch my arm."

"Sorry." She apologized and followed him behind.

"Hanna."

She widened her eyes. "H-how do you know my name?"

"Hold my hand." Myungsoo said and stretched out his hand in front of her.

"huh? W-why?" 

"It's dark. You're behind me. It's too silent here and you're a girl. That's the reason." He said matter-of-fact.

"Oh. alright." Hanna held his hand. Suprisingly, his hand felt warm and that made her smiled.

 



Author's Note:

The last part I get the inspiration from my book ;)
Hope you like this chappie >.<


                                                                                     Subscribe and Comment are appreciated!