Gone

Undisclosed Secret

The door knocked and Hanna immediately made her way there. She opened the door and Myungsoo was standing there with a gloomy face. When she asked what had happened, Myungsoo ignored her. She thought there must be something bad happened in the office so, she did her usual thing. She took off Myungsoo's jacket and put it aside. 

She softly held Myungsoo's hand and let it caress her bumpy tummy. Myungsoo's uneasiness faded a little after he remembered the baby in her tummy. Hanna could felt that she was winning after she saw a little smile from him. Myungsoo pulled his hand slowly and hugged her. Hanna gasped. "I found him." Hanna was clueless.

"W-what?" She still didn't get it.

"The one who abuse you." He said.

"Y-you found him? T-then what do you do?" She didn't know how to react.

"He cried after heard about that." 

"Eh?" 

Myungsoo released the hugged and looked at her eyes deeply. She nearly jumped by the sudden eye contact. "Do you recognize him?" Myungsoo showed the picture he was holding. The picture who was him using his old middle school uniform.

Hanna was surprised. "Y-yes." She replied.

"Is he the one?" He asked. Hanna nodded.

"The one who abuse you without mercy? The one who made you locked yourself in your room for the rest of 10 years living? Huh?" Myungsoo's voice getting louder and louder.

Hanna's voice shaken. "Yes and yes." She cleared . "Where is he, then?" She inquired.

Myungsoo gulped and after a few moments, he spoke. "He's in front of you."

She startled. The world as if crashed on top of her. She clasped and tried to hold the urged to cry. Her knees weakened and it dropped on the floor slowly. Her whole body shaken crazily.

"GET OUT!" She shouted. "GET OUT I SAID!!" She broke into tears.

"I-"

"Don't even utter a word, GO OUT!"

Myungsoo took his jacket and went out. Leaving Hanna crying.  

Suddenly, grandmother came inside hurriedly and slapped her face. Hanna touched it and didn't believe what she had do to her. 

"W-why you slapped me?"

"Because you're stupid! M-myungsoo didn't remember anything after he turned 16! That's why he never tell anything about it before."

Hanna widened her eyes. "W-what?" She clasped . "I-I need to call him now!!" 

She tried to call him but no answered. She called again but he still didn't picked it up. She threw her phone on the floor and it broke into pieces. Her tears shed again. 

Abruptly, the house telephone ringing. Hanna picked it up. "We here to proclaim you about the death of your husband." Her heart as if stopped beating and the phone dropped on the floor. "I'm sorry, Myungsoo." Before everything turned black. 

 

The End


 

Yeah, sorry for the sad ending. I don't know, it suits actually. Finally, after a month (?) I've finished it! I'm thankful for the silent readers and the subscriber who willing to read my fic T_T I hope you like it! Thank you for subscribing and upvoting! Gosh, I don't really expect it! New fics, will coming soon but I don't know when. I'll announce it later. It related to fantasy, yeah. Again, THANK YOU. Love you *throw hearts*

It's really a short chapter, right? Sorry =_=!