Who's Her?

Undisclosed Secret

Listen to:





[Author's POV]


"I thought you wanted to bring me to a girl." Myungsoo snorted and crossed his arm.

Dongwoo chuckled. "I don't know any girls but I think you need some rest. I'll show you commoner's daily life." Dongwoo told him while focusing his driving.

"So, where do you want to bring me?" Myungsoo asked. He kind of agreeing that he should felt how an ordinary people's daily life but something made him shiver. 

"My house." 

 



Dongwoo knocked the door and Myungsoo thought he must stay with someone. A few moments later, two people appeared in front of them. Myungsoo studied both of them and he realized that non of them resemble the face of Dongwoo. Dongwoo smiled and pointed at Myungsoo to introduce him to them. 

"You're his boss? Woah, I'm so lucky to meet you!" The woman showed her hand to have a handshake with Myungsoo. Myungsoo took her hand and shook it with a grinned on his face. Not long after that, the man snatched Myungsoo's hand and shook it. Am I their games? pft.

"This woman and me are Dongwoo's parents." They pulled Dongwoo between them and kissed him on the cheek in unison.

Myungsoo tried to hide his disgusted face and gave them an awkward smiled instead. "His parents, huh? but.."

"Myungsoo, they're not my real parents. I just live in here for shelter because they.. don't have any son." Dongwoo carefully said. Myungsoo saw their expression changed out of blue after Dongwoo told him the answer. They were in great pain and it obviously showed.

"I'm sorry." Myungsoo rubbed his back neck, felt guilty all of sudden.

"You don't have to apologize. Come in. I make some drink for you." Dongwoo's mother said and went inside with her husband.

It left Dongwoo and Myungsoo that stood between outside and inside of the house. "Dongwoo, what just happen?" Myungsoo asked.

"I nearly said child because they have the real one that is obviously not me." 

"Did he/she die?" Myungsoo bluffly asked.

Dongwoo sighed deeply and played with his fingers. "Nope."

"Then?" His curiousity was all over him.

"It's hard to tell you about her condition but she never come out from her room and scarcely talk to anyone since the cruel incident." Dongwoo tightened his fist by the thought of it.

"what incident?" 

"You don't have to know everything. My reason for bringing you here is to indicate you how ordinary people live." Dongwoo walked inside the house and sat on the couch. He gestured his hand on the couch and Myungsoo sat beside him. 

Myungsoo slowly leaned back and stretched himself. This house was calm to live and barely heard any noise. It was near the woods apparently. He hoped to stay in here forever but Dongwoo only allowed him to live for 3 days. It was a short time to enjoy himself. Dongwoo would still working and helped him in the office while he sat calmly here. 

"Dongwoo, can you extend the days to a week?" Myungsoo implore.

"No way. I don't want you to meet her." Dongwoo shook his hand.

"I don't say I wanted to see her! I.. like to stay here."

"3 days only, Myungsoo." Dongwoo sternly said.

"But, what if I accidentally meet her, huh?" Myungsoo grimaced.

"You'll never. Me myself never meet her since I live here." Dongwoo said. 

"WHAT?!" Myungsoo jaw dropped. Disbelief face was on him.

"I don't care if you want to trust me or call me a liar but it's a truth." 

Who was she? He wonder why she never went out from her house. Was the incident that bad? He eagerly wanted to meet her and heard her voice. He wanted to search for her room so badly but he must did it without no one knew and silently. In his mind now, she would suitable to be a spy because she was clever to conceal her face from being seen by anyone. He should gave her an applause for that.

"You guys, drink ready! I'm sorry, Myungsoo. I don't know what rich people drink but this is our favourite coffee. I hope you like it." Dongwoo's mother gave a smiled to Myungsoo and cautiously put both of the cup on the table.

"I don't care. As long as I can drink." Myungsoo grinned back.

"You guys, we wanted to go out, now. Take care of the house okay?" The woman cling her arm on his huband's arm and they headed out.

"M-myungsoo. Y-you c-can watch the television or anything, okay? I-I want to go to the toilet." Dongwoo ran to the toilet while Myungsoo was thinking about his planned.

Myungsoo tardily stood up and straightened himself. His eyes landed on a pink door and he looked at it suspiciously. Must be it! Myungsoo thought and walked to the door. He turned the knob but it stucked. He sense that she must locked it. He thought for something deeply and ended to do something simple. He knocked on the door and waited for any response.

After a few minutes of waiting, the door slowly opened and it creaked a bit. A head popped out and Myungsoo pumped his fist. He didn't saw her face at first but when she looked in front of her, their gazed met. Both of them stay froze for a while before she slammed the door closed. Myungsoo shook his head and fell on his knees. S-she looks frightened and pitiful. She has a white face and I can saw by her face. She always cried. I need to fix that. I hate to see girls crying.

 



Author's Note:

How is it? Hope you like this chapter ^^
What will Myungsoo plan to do? We shall wait until the next chapter!


                                                                   Subscribe and comment are appreciated!