Meet Him, Kim Myungsoo

Undisclosed Secret

Listen to:



10 years later ...

[Myungsoo's POV]

 

My only family is, grandma. Eversince my parents died, she's the one who taking a good care of Kim's Company and of course, me. She doesn't have enough sleep and eat because she needs to do everything my parents used to do. I ever told her to stop it but she never heard my advice. She tells me to continue schooling until I reach the age of 18. 

And now, I understand why I've to wait till I'm 18 because I'll become the next CEO of Kim's company. I stopped with my thought after grandma called my name.

"Myungsoo, what are you thinking about?"

I instantly changed my gaze to her and smile. "Oh. I'm.. I'm.. thinking about my.. work.. yeah." I take a sip of my coffee before choking it when grandma suddenly speak out about 'wife'.

"G-grandma. It's still too early." I smile awkwardly at her and somewhat, her words is right. I never had any girlfriend since that incident. I busy studying and once I'm 18, I rarely had enough time for myself. My mind is filled with paperworks and everything related to work. To be honest, I never feel any affection from my parents excluded grandma.

"But.." Her expression turns pain. I startled by the abrupt change. "Wife can at least support you and gives you some massage after you work. Isn't it nice? The wife has to understand you if she does that."

I can't hear anymore. I don't want it to haunt my mind when I'm working. "Grandma, you can't massage me but you can support me, right? Before, I found my true love." I take my bag before heading out.

"Myungsoo..." The only word I heard from grandma after I go out.



"Argh! I can't work with all those thought roaming in my head!" I punch my table and stand up. I look in front of me and there, stand a shocking face dongwoo, my secretary. "Dongwoo.."

"Myungsoo... What's roaming in your head?" Dongwoo stand with a clueless face. Should I or should I not tell him?

"My grandma wanted me to have wife." I sigh deeply.

"Woah, I agree with her, seriously."

"What?!"

"You're working since 18 and never stop until now. I never see you hanging out with girls. You suppose to
—" 

I grabbed his collar and pushed him on the wall. He yelped in pain. "She keeps on telling me since the last 2 days and it irritates me! Stop it, please! I–" My gripped turn weaker as I kneel down.

"Myungsoo... do you need my help?" Dongwoo asked. I furrow my brow.

"Help?"

 




Author's Note:

Just a short update. It's such a bored chapter, I got there T_T
Try to play some songs and read it, okay ^U^
They'll meet on the next chapter, I think so.. I don't really sure ><
Bye~bye~ it's nearly 3 am here. *yawns*


                                                                                Subscribe and Comment are appreciated!