Confession

Undisclosed Secret

 

 

 

Myungsoo cleared his throat. "N-nothing." he said while walking away.

Hanna stood there with her widened eyes. She was hoping for something that she would never achieve. She sighed deeply and followed him behind. "I'm thinking of going back home, today. Do you mind?" she asked. Wanting his approval. She was obviously worried about the people in her home but this time, it was worser than before. 

She shook her head ignoring those feelings and tried to calm down but the more she did that, the worser it became. She stopped from walking after Myungsoo's foot steppped was not heard anymore. Maybe he wanted to answer her question or changing the topic. Myungsoo turned around slowly while his hand inside his pocket. 

"Hanna.." he called her name. 

"Y-yes?" she answered almost immediately.

"Why do you want to go home that early? Can't you stay any longer?" She could heard the dissapointment behind the voice. 

"No. Um, I feel bad to stay here for a longer period because I've my own house to live." she explained. Not only that, she could felt something would happened in a short time. Somehow it was in a bad way. 

"If we're married?" Myungsoo asked those bluntly without bothering Hanna who was gasping. 

"Huh? o-o-of course it's okay." she blushed.

She wanted to ask more but this situation was too awkward to say anything so, she just hung down her head. 

"Then, will you marry me?" 

Those words, hit her really hard. Her heart beating faster while her lips turned numb. She couldn't even utter a word. She stood there like a pole waiting for his next shocking statement. 

"I'm serious, Hanna." 

There he was. "Nothing will happened. I'm tired and I've no taste for a girl like you. You're not appealing." the words ringing in her head, suddenly. He couldn't marry with a woman he didn't love. That was wrong. She raised her head a bit and looked at him with a teary eyes. 

After that, she spoke out. "You can't marry with someone you don't love. Even though, I love you." Her voice slowly faded away as she confessed. Yes. She loved him but she wanted to keep this one-sided love forever. She couldn't hold her tears anymore and it just pour out while her gaze on the floor.

Abruptly, two hands were placed gently on her shoulder as she was startled by the sudden contact. "Hanna, why are you so clueless." Myungsoo sighed.

She raised up her head and fixed her gaze to Myungsoo. "huh? me? Clueless?" she pointed at herself.

Myungsoo nodded slowly. "I will not ask you to marry me if I don't love you, stupid. " he said.

She nearly jumped and her mind went blank for a few moments. It must be a dream. She closed her eyes and pinched her cheek.

"Hanna, it's reality." Myungsoo shook his head and kissed her on the lips. Her whole body froze. He loves me. 


 

Days past and she felt restless all the time but it would eventually faded for a while if she thought of the relationship exist between Myungsoo and her. Her confession a few days ago had brought her to a brand new level. His grandmother seemed happy to receive the good news and wanted them to marry as quickly as possible.

She heard two people were talking about something and she thought of joining them. There, she saw Myungsoo nearly choked the coffee he drank after the shocking announcement his grandmother made. Hanna gently Myungsoo's back and hoping him to recover faster.

Myungsoo looked to his side and gave her, his sincere smile. Hanna was taken aback by his sudden smile but she unconsciously replied it. His face hardened after a few moments when his gaze was now at grandmother.

"Hanna and I decided to marry in the fortnight. Next week is too early. Can you accept our suggestion?" he pleaded.

Grandmother was in a deep thinking before giving him a small grinned. "No, you need to get me a great-grandchild as fast as you can. By the way, I'd prepared everything for it." then, her smile vanished. 

Myungsoo sighed. He looked at Hanna and she just nodded. Myungsoo lowering down his head and accepted the marriage.

Grandmother clapping her hand to show her joy and showed her broadly smile. Hanna shared the same happiness as she hugged Myungsoo's arm. "Next week will be our special week, Myungsoo." she said with her sweetest smile while enjoying grandmother's dance. 

Suddenly, a loud knocked was heard from the main door and it a little bit ruining the mood in the house. That was when, Hanna'a heart beat getting faster. She walked towards the door and turned the knob slowly just to find out it was one of her parent's neighbour. She thought, the guests were her parents and Dongwoo but her expectation was false. His main purpose was to deliver her a bad news about her family.


 

Hello, sorry for the late updates. I suppose to update earlier but no wifi so, I just used the phone. After I've the wifi, my school is reopened and I'd to postpone it again. My free time is getting limited so, please understand :3

I'm so sleepy and it's night here. Good night <3

Subscribe and Comment are appreciated!