Chapter Eight

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom." Kai kissed her mother's forehead. "I miss you, Jongin." Her mother told him and hugged him.

 

Kai just nodded. Do Mi greets his mom, "Oh, Hello, my dear." Mrs. Kim smiled, "You look so beautiful."

 

"Uhh.." Do Mi felt shy. "Thank you."

 

"Let's all eat." Mr. Kim said and they all sitted. Kai puts different dishes on Do Mi's plate. "Hey, that's too much!"

 

Kai shakes his head, "You eat all of that."

 

Mr. Kim fakes a cough, "So, how's life, son?"

 

"Nothing special." Kai shrugs.

 

"How about you, uhh.. I still doesn't know your name."

 

"I am Park Do Mi, sir."

 

Mr. Kim chuckled, "I told you earlier that call me uncle, right? Anyway, how's school for you?"

 

"I'm doing good uh.. u-uncle." Do Mi smiles, "Well I'm a scholar that's why I need to do well."

 

"Oh!" Mrs. Kim reacted, "If you want, we could help you with your school payments."

 

Do Mi quickly shakes her head shyly, "No Mrs. Kim, it's fine."

 

"Call me auntie, or mom?" Mr. and Mrs. Kim, chuckled. "Are you sure?" Do Mi just nodded.

 

"So how long are you together?" Mr. Kim asked.

 

"Uhh.." Do Mi doesn't know what to say. "We're just a new couple."

 

"Well, hope your relationship will last." Mr. Kim said and eats a spoonful of rice and a small slice of beef.

 

"I think she's good for you, son." Mrs. Kim, commented.

 

"Who's good for Jongin?!" Someone came in the dining room, "Hello everyoneee~!"

 

A tall and beautiful lady with long and ombre hair entered the living room, she kissed Mr. and Mrs. Kim's forehead. "Hi mom and dad!" and she sitted beside Mrs. Kim. She started to put foods into her plate and started digging in.

 

"You're lively as always." Mr. Kim chuckled, "How's work, Junsu?"

 

"Tiring as always." Junsu munches into her food.

 

"Junsu, she's Park Do Mi, Jongin's girlfriend." Mrs. Kim todl her, happily.

 

"Woah! After a long time you got over Kyungie? That's good!" Junsu said to Kai, who frowned, and turns to Do Mi, "I'm Kim Junsu, Jongin's sister."

 

Do Mi smiled and greeted her. They continued talking and chatting about the two of them. Junsu is unlike Jongin, because she's very lovely and happy-go-lucky person. She finds the two of them cute when they argue over petty things.

 

But most of the time, the Kim family are the ones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter