Chapter Three

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since the scene happened, chanbaek couple— what other students call them— and Do Mi reported it to the head of the school. The school investigated the case and they watched the cctv footage, and it was the evidence they used against the rapists.

 

That's why those students were kicked out of the school. Do Mi felt relieved. Now her only problem is exo, she's doing her best to avoid them. Kris' handkerchief is still with her, she washed it and sprayed her vanilla perfume into it so that it will smell good when she returns it.

 

But of course, she doesn't have guts to face them or even give it to Kris even tho she's thankful for the comfort. As well as to Sehun who defended her. She's too embarrased and too mad to face them.

 

SM High may be a big school but it doesn't stop both exo and Do Mi not to bump into each other. Do Mi was walking her way to the clinic because she is not feeling well. When she got into the clinic, she told the nurse how she's feeling and the nurse told her to stay at the clinic's resting area for a while so that she can rest.

 

She entered the resting area, she thought that she's the only one in the room but someone spoke at the other side of her, "Oh, you're here."

 

Do Mi got startled, she looked at the guy who spoke and once she saw who is he, she just rolled her eyes and sitted on the bed. They are only two beds apart and there is tension between the two of them.

 

"You're really a tough girl, huh." Kai commented, "Just my type."

 

Do Mi scoffed, "Last week you told me I'm a , now you're saying I'm your type? Oh please."

 

"I said 'just my type' not 'you're my type." Kai smirked, Do Mi ignored him and plugged on her earphones, but little did Kai know, it was just Do Mi's props so that they wont stop talking, she wasn't even listening to something.

 

Silence. Silence filled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter