Chapter Six

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish why did I let them leave me here!" Kai tries standing up but fails.

 

He once again tries to stand up by holding on to something so that he wont fall but..

 

"Kai!!"

 

Kai got startled and fell on the floor. Do Mi immediately went to him and guide him in going back to bed. "You're so clumsy!"

 

"No, I'm not! I fell because of you!"

 

"Why me?!"

 

"Because you just popped out of the blue!"

 

"Because I'm worried, okay?!"

 

Kai didn't expect that Do Mi will be worried for him. "Oh.."

 

"I chose not to attend the rest of my class just for you then you will just say 'Oh'?!" Do Mi hit his injured leg.

 

"Aww! !" Kai winced in pain.

 

"Aish, sorry didn't mean to do it." Do Mi did a peace sign.

 

"First, I didn't told you to not attend your classes just for me." Kai said, "Second, didn't know you'll be worried." He smirked, "Lastly, well, thanks anyways."

 

Do Mi smack his head hard that caused him to winced in pain, "You sadist!"

 

"I'm not sorry." Do Mi stuck her tongue out. "Care to explain what happened? Gang fight?"

 

"That's nothing." Kai answered.


"Thoses bastards are so full of themselves and I was not in the right mood yesterday that's why they hit the jackpot, gang fight happened." He laughed.

 

But Do Mi just stared at him. "Why you starin' at me like that?"

 

Then Do Mi burst out in laughing. "I think.. hahaha you're the one who is.. so full of youreself! hahaha"

 

"The ?"

 

"Look! You're so full of yourself yet you're injured! Do you really know how to fight?" Do Mi told him in between her laughs.

 

Kai pushes Do Mi to the bed and hovers on top of her. "Do you want to fight in bed?" He smirked.

 

"Ah.. I'm... uhm.."

 

"What? Let me show you that I really know how to fight." Kai caresses her face. Do Mi felt her cheeks reddening because of Kai's hotness. He's not wearing a tshirt and he's on top of her and the husky voice of Kai is making her melt.

 

"Uhmm.. Kai, I.. ehm..." Still didn't know what to say, feeling nervous, Do Mi bites her lower lip.

 

"!" Kai cursed, "You don't know what you're doing!" He leans closer and closer to her but when their lips are about to touch, they heard a knock on the door.

 

"Ooops, am I interrupting some smexy time?" Sehun asked, smirking.

 

Do Mi got this chance to push Kai and he fell off the bed. "Aww! You're being too much on me!"

 

"Ahmm. No.. Sehun we're not doing anything! Nothing! Really!" Do Mi told Sehun.

 

Sehun laughs a little and shrugs, "Call me if you need something, I'm just in my room." And left the both of them.

 

"Yah! Don't you want to help me get up here!" Kai said and Do Mi quickly helped him.

 

"Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter