Chapter One

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a bright sunny day, a good day to start the classes. After the vacation, it is time for school!

 

 

"Yah! Park Do Mi! Yah!"

 

Do Mi slowly opens her eyes and rubs it. "Five minutes more!"

 

"Aish! Five minutes? You'll be late for school!" The boy said and stomped out of her room.

 

Do Mi's eyes grew wide and she instantly stand up from lying on the bed causing her to feel dizzy.

 

"Aish! School ." She muttered and went to the bathroom to shower.

 

After showering, Do Mi wears only sando and shorts first before heading down to the dining area to eat breakfast. She placed bacon, eggs and fried rice on her plate.

 

Do Mi stuffed a spoonful on hee mouth, "You really are a good cook, Baekhyun-ah."

 

Baekhyun scoffed as he poured the milk on to the glass. "Oh please, I only fried those."

 

Do Mi chuckled, suddenly, a tall man who just woke up, appeared. "Oh, morning Chanyeol."

 

Chanyeol smiled and just nodded, he went to Baekhyun and kissed him on his lips. "Good morning, babe."

 

Baekhyun blushed, "Let's eat breakfast that I've prepared."

 

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun stuffed a piece of bacon onto his mouth. "Because you slept late and I can see you're really tired."

 

"But we have class."

 

"It's okay as long as you'll move fast, we won't be late." Baekhyun said and kissed him on his lips.

 

Do Mi stared at them with adoration. She's used to seeing them like that. But she's happy for her friends. Yes they are gay couple. They met at some place in Busan and that's where their friendship started. And since Do Mi just came from an average family and she got a scholarship in SM High, she needs a place to stay in Seoul. Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who is living together, offered her their apartment without any fees. But she refused because she doesn't want to be a burden to them. They insisted her but Do Mi only accepts the offer when she said that she will be the one who will pay for the half of electricity bills.

 

After eating, they all went to their rooms to prepare for school. Do Mi wears her SM High uniform, puts on some face powder and light pink lip balm. She sprays her victoria's secret perfume, given by Baekhyun, and tied up her hair to a bun as she leaves her bangs down.

 

She stared at herself in the mirror. "Fighting!" She felt nervous because SM High isn't just an ordinary school, it is a school for rich and powerful people.

 

She stepped out of her room when she heard horn of Chanyeol's car, signalling her to go faster. She got inside the car and they drove off.

 

"Do Mi, you look so cute with your hair tied up to a bun." Baekhyun commented, Do Mi just smiled.

 

It didn't take long to get to school but Do Mi wishes that the ride should be longer because she felt nervous.

 

"You ready?" Chanyeol asks her and shr puckered her lips, "Nervous?" She nodded and the couple laughs.

 

Because the couple have been studying in SM High since they were elementaries but they just got together when they are in third grade eight and still going strong now they were freshman college. And they are quite popular too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter